Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February (18288 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Haryorbammmy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:

No problem, i would
Alright. thanks in anticipation
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by dicksonadams(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Who be Debbie?

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by okerekeikpo: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Enjoy ur new job pls don't disturb us again
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Tjohnnay: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
U got a job feb 14th??

Why some jobless ppl dey f*ck der self by then grin

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by ManIzHot: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
i am glad to read this
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Dafreeguy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
This one evryone is begging for job, does this mean 90% of nairalanders are jobless? This is tough!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by BIXYBABE: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's my new dawn era..............

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thank a lot for the information.
Oga plz fit me I De interested o
07030311456 for wazap. Thakx
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by OriginalKogiboy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
INTRESTINGLY
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Samakus(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
anitasoll:

When you ran out of options on how to earn money, i will be more than glad to help.

I'm interested
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by bigblackbooty(f): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:
i resigned from my previous job, without any back up, though i was lucky to be interviewed by one of the giant telecommunication in Nigeria, but after being successful we were told to start training, we were actually paid for the two weeks training, but was told to wait till January to start, but unfortunately, we were not called.

so as a sharp nairalander, i expand my search for another job, luckily i saw debbie's post for the job of an office assistant, but as a graduate, i applied as to be doing something pending the time the telecommunication coy would call me.

i was called for the interview for the office assistant job, and in two days, i was called to come and pick up my employment letter, but not office assistant but i was given the post of "Admin officer".

though i have been also been able to bring nairalanders into the organization too, i was also the one acting as the HR officer, so i was told to place an advert for some post and also shortlist applicants, and to God be the glory, nairalanders too have benefited from me as i also did via nairaland and debbie.

i know people who have gotten the job and their offer letters, would come and testify later, when they see this post.

cc: lalasticlala
Pls i'm looking for a job...i'm in port harcourt
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by siegfried99(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:
i resigned from my previous job, without any back up, though i was lucky to be interviewed by one of the giant telecommunication in Nigeria, but after being successful we were told to start training, we were actually paid for the two weeks training, but was told to wait till January to start, but unfortunately, we were not called.

so as a sharp nairalander, i expand my search for another job, luckily i saw debbie's post for the job of an office assistant, but as a graduate, i applied as to be doing something pending the time the telecommunication coy would call me.

i was called for the interview for the office assistant job, and in two days, i was called to come and pick up my employment letter, but not office assistant but i was given the post of "Admin officer".

though i have been also been able to bring nairalanders into the organization too, i was also the one acting as the HR officer, so i was told to place an advert for some post and also shortlist applicants, and to God be the glory, nairalanders too have benefited from me as i also did via nairaland and debbie.

i know people who have gotten the job and their offer letters, would come and testify later, when they see this post.

I'm also looking for job.. how can i send my cv to you.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Siggysangel: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
anitasoll:

When you ran out of options on how to earn money, i will be more than glad to help.
plz how?
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Olabestonic001(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:

I'm glad for you sister.
Nairaland is a great platform. In 2015, I got 3 straight jobs here in a period of 4 months. I left the first for the second and the second for the third. Nairaland has been a exceptional resource for many people.

I'm presently cooking up something and would testify after e don click.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
davidayoola81@gmail.com
07030311456. Available accounting officer , abuja
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
dicksonadams:
Who be Debbie?

Finally, someone with sense.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by gbemmy100: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
congratulations I also need a job too
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Nackzy: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:

You are a good person
Nairaland is indeed a place to be, a guy in nairaland has decided to house for a while, pending Wen I'll get a job in Lagos
By the way am interested in the other position is it still vacant
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Annie2059: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
let me reserve this space,when I get a job through nairaland, I'll come testify
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Talkingboy: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thanks Debbie ..

I also got a nice job through Debbie sometime last year and I enjoyed the place ....

Thanks Deb , sorry it's coming late.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Edgarated(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:
some of the moral of my lesson, never think because you are a graduate, you cant do some certain job, just please give it a try first and and put your best in it, pending the time better offer would come in.

And always try to help others too, if you have the possible opportunity.

Thank you for the motivation...
God will see me through soon. Amen
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by MrHighSea: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
You need a job, quit Romance section.

Follow thay Debbie lady bumba to bumba

Selfless lady posting genuine jobs.

Congrats OP
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Johnnybravo95(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:

Would definitely inform you, when there's any
I also pls, am tired of staying at home

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Lynoverse(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
That good of you
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by 360great(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations. Please inform the house. For any new opening
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Redbutafly(f): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
360great:
Congratulations. Please inform the house. For any new opening

Please what's Debbys handle. Help a soul
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by 4reala(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
wunmi590:
some of the moral of my lesson, never think because you are a graduate, you cant do some certain job, just please give it a try first and and put your best in it, pending the time better offer would come in.

And always try to help others too, if you have the possible opportunity.
Abeg holla your man wen another opportunity show o
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by Greatzeus(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
KillerBeauty:
My prayer this month is to be among those celebrating new job with 6figure salary. IJN
Stop deceiving yourself,I'm sure you have been on such prayer for ever,start from somewhere already. 6 figure ko, figure 6 Ni undecided
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by guiddoti: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Greatzeus:

Stop deceiving yourself,I'm sure you have been on such prayer for ever,start from somewhere already. 6 figure ko, figure 6 Ni undecided
man of a little faith, he was talking about himself.
Re: I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February by ogbeiwi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
congrats. please sirs and ma's, I am seriously in need of a job.things are not okay with me. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Employment Letter Genuine? (pics) / Which Should She Choose? / Bua Group Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.