Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned (42060 Views)

Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by ALAYORMII: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Who should I call out ooo
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by titsqueez(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Who told u he rejected u because of ur skin tone. All these self obsessed witches. You were prolly rejected because u no understand simple instruction.

2 Likes

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by InfernoNig: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Olosho
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by MaziEDOZIE(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....she should shut up. I am sure she has rejected some guys that have come to 'toast' her probably because the guys were not cute or rich enough for her
...God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Gossiplover: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
the girl fine shaa but no be by force naa
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by IVORY2009(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Dark, pretty women are bae. I said the "fine ones" o.

I need that ebony skin with caramel topping. kiss

Ashi common go and sit down.....shocked

1 Like

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by slimjaney: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Maybe she is an attention seeker who wanted Tekno to bonk her but he wanted a fair lady instead... His choice!! Respect that babe.

For me, I love dark skin ladies like crazy... Any dark skin endowed lady in the building.. i Love you, Say Hi, maybe i can see my wife today

4 Likes

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by okerekeikpo: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Abeg go and boy bleaching cream Caro white and stop making noise here, what the Bleep is this na?
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by freshkik(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
lol is it because her skin tone is dark or because it changes from light to dark to lighter dark tone etc with every pix.... and like people have rightly said, she is looking for wizkid's attention.... wizkid is not specially known for specifically picking dark skinned ladies for his video, infact some years back he was accused of this same thing in a video shoot in ghana.......this na just hustling babe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by ooshinibos: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
May be he likes yellow women , its just a preference ,
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by nairalanduseles: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
IamAirforce1:
You dey blast Tekno and at the same time dey praise Wizkid

Aren't you attention seeker ?

u this failed man u still get mouth
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by superlanny(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Goan bleach! Too black.. not everyone like black ladies yo! Each man got his specs.. like u don't reject guys too for one thing or the other. #PainedBitch
bros pls don't advice anyone to go and bleach, it destroys, besides black will always be beautiful no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Bestchisom(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
to cut the whole story short.... you want to be wizkid babymama.... Airforce still encourages dark skin girls
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Alphasoar(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
If I use my brain now and say Coke & Fanta, someone weh now come and be shouting Racist upandan

1 Like

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by adecz: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
You better take on Bobrisky
to be your dermatological consultant.

Ppl naturally love yyehhllo babies kiss

If you are fat but beautiful, you will be
rejected in modeling until you slim down.

Yes, some dark skinned models make it
in modeling because certain agencies need
really dark models.

But, are you prepared to wait for such
one in a million chance?

Don't allow foolish pride slowdown
your carreer...

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Oreofepeters: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Babe na because him no recognize your skin tone. I tire sef, in one pic you light, another one u just too dark...........
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by livebynite: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
she needs garri to be cheaper so she will not think like this angry
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Viicfuntop(f): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....she should shut up. I am sure she has rejected some guys that have come to 'toast' her probably because the guys were not cute or rich enough for her

How does that justify anything
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by LZAA: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Babe he rejected you because you wowo and not because of your dark skin grin grin
see her chin like screwdriver grin

1 Like

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by hollywater: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Techno how can you reject such ukwu? Sister I want to shoot video. Come over.

1 Like

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by chuckjonesautos: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
DonPiiko:
Come to my bedroom I won't reject you

Lol! Guy! Infact you killed it! Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by tico1212(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ranting.
It is call preference, this is what I want is different from what you want.

I want a cup of coffee, you don't expect me to have your cup of tea.

I want a light skin vixen in my video, is different from I'm dark and pretty.
Eda kun, e eep mi

3 Likes

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Tejiriseth(m): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Soo a Musician can not select the kind of Girls He wants for his own Video again abi..?
Have you ever heard anybody Complain that a certain music video is Lacking black girls or there are too much light skinned girls.?
Video vixen Just Shake yansh and allow people dictate their video plot Themselves

1 Like

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by chuckjonesautos: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Girl you are a beautiful woman. Unique in your own way... don't let no one tell you different. I praise your beauty but in acting or modeling auditions there is always rejection, it doesn't mean that you were being discriminated against. It's just that the director and the producer have already planned their photoshoot with a specific type of model or actor in mind. Kpele one day you will soon be chosen don't give up.. once again you are beautiful!
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by biacan(f): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
DonPiiko:
Come to my bedroom I won't reject you
undecided
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by bigblackbooty(f): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Babe he rejected you because you wowo and not because of your dark skin grin grin
...stop deceiving urself..dat girl is prettier than ur sis or gf
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by MissRaine69(f): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Her mouth got her rejected ....

2 Likes

Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by olamisamueloi: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Tekno is a fool. Him mama fine reach d her? Idiot boy
Re: Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned by Landuphil(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
With her Light skinned face and Dark skinned body grin grin
why won't Tekno reject her?

Tekno seeing her first pix (Make I know go shot video with OGBANJE) cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19 / Hushpuppi And Dabota Lawson Lodge In Same Hotel In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumor / Kaffy Blasts Davido For Sacking His Dancers [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.