Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees (13929 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by unbannable: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
ifex370:
I'll save this because its comical...

Graduate, must have learnt all these bullshit up there..finished NYSC and must be less than 26... After jamb finish some people for 3 years before entering a university where there was no IT facility or tutor..

No this same person manages to learn basic HTML and CSS 3 while combining normal academic work and comes out with a 2.2 at age 24, after all the frustration from jamb, strike, ASUU,NASU,SANU,SSASU... does his NYSC and with little struggles, manages to know another skill, maybe jquery, Jason and bootstrap.. Now he feels atleast he's gotten somewhere,

Then you now expect him to know the rest of these things before he clocks 26 so you can employ him and pay him graduate trainee money abi... This is the kind of nonsense you read online that will just make you leave everything and go n join the yahoo gang,cos if these fools knew how very difficult it is to learn just one of these thing's they stated, under naija conditions, they won't have uploaded this rubbish

In fact.. Thunder will fire whoever came up with these requirements.. They should go and look for someone with the above requirements abroad.. And pay through their nose.. Cos developers there charge you per hour in dollars..

Idiot's

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
ifex370:
I'll save this because its comical...

Graduate, must have learnt all these bullshit up there..finished NYSC and must be less than 26... After jamb finish some people for 3 years before entering a university where there was no IT facility or tutor..

No this same person manages to learn basic HTML and CSS 3 while combining normal academic work and comes out with a 2.2 at age 24, after all the frustration from jamb, strike, ASUU,NASU,SANU,SSASU... does his NYSC and with little struggles, manages to know another skill, maybe jquery, Jason and bootstrap.. Now he feels atleast he's gotten somewhere,

Then you now expect him to know the rest of these things before he clocks 26 so you can employ him and pay him graduate trainee money abi... This is the kind of nonsense you read online that will just make you leave everything and go n join the yahoo gang,cos if these fools knew how very difficult it is to learn just one of these thing's they stated, under naija conditions, they won't have uploaded this rubbish

In fact.. Thunder will fire whoever came up with these requirements.. They should go and look for someone with the above requirements abroad.. And pay through their nose.. Cos developers there charge you per hour in dollars..

Idiot's

Calm down bro, a non-technical, ignorant person in their human resources wrote that shit up there. He/she probably copied the stuff from Google.

It just shows a sad reality and that is one of the reasons developers are overworked and underpaid especially in this part of the world.

Ignorant non techies expect them (developers) to know everything, yet nobody gives them what they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Osamabinla: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2018
I first saw this job post on hotnigerianjobs site

I was sad not because of the skills requirement but what HR in Nigeria has turned into these days. They are so lazy to do little research on job skills neccessary for each job grade or category. They just do copy and paste these days from the internet.

First it is very obvious that those who compiled the job requirements do not understand much about the field. Even as an experienced hire, it's rare to be perfect in all let alone have all such skills.

Secondly, this is a badly done HR job. I want to assume that the HR team meant to imply that the candidate must have at least one, two or three of such skills as a fresh graduate. The job advert is not even well structured. Very abysmal performance by the HR recruiter.

A candidate who eventually does have all such skills and knowledge would never accept the salary of a graduate trainee except he/she does not know his worth or value.

Lastly, if the HR team involved can not take their time to properly structure an advert for a fresh graduate position and even going further to think that one of the recruitment supervisors approved that this advert be made public, what is the probability they would even have time to go through the CVs or understand what is in your resume

On the contrary, I am not assuming that there cant be at least one fresh graduate in Nigeria who would have a little idea of all those skills and it's application including being an expert in at least two domain language but my take is this, fresh graduate pay is bullshit for such an applicant and we should all note this is a poorly done HR job.

Situations like this tells alot about the culture of an organisation. Maybe probably they are slave drivers. Just saying tho and I stand to be corrected. Even as a job applicant you should be scared if perhaps they are for real that they do know what they are doing and want you as fresh graduate to be able to apply all those skills when employed.

The most annoying part is this, banks in Nigeria are very quick to copy each other. I can bet it's just a matter of time before we see other banks following suite.

Fidelity Bank!!!! Hian.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by chumaster(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
e be like say people no wan apply for this job undecided
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by mikeayus(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2018
please is the salary 70k for real

stefanweeks:
Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking

Madness

because of 70k salary
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Juliches: 12:52pm On May 03, 2018
Please did anyone receive invitation message for digital lab assessment?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by dave06(f): 1:50pm On May 03, 2018
How much is their salary sef? Lemme know if I should attend the interview or not.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 03, 2018
Invites rolling in....who got one here
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 04, 2018
erimakosamuel:
Invites rolling in....who got one here
I did bruh
Do you have PQs to prepare with?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Andrewgame42: 12:28pm On May 04, 2018
I don't have all those skills... Buh my invite just rolled in...wondering if its worth it
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 04, 2018
lostluggage:
I did bruh
Do you have PQs to prepare with?
What is pqs again....abeg give me more info let me scatter Google and search
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by eduhenry90(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Past Questions
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 04, 2018
erimakosamuel:

lol past questions oooo
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 04, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I don't have all those skills... Buh my invite just rolled in...wondering if its worth it

Andrewgame42:

One has the invite now, no option than to prepare

@dave06 it is an aptitude test and not interview

eduhenry90
erimakosamuel
Juliches
Lets converge here and see how we can be of help to each other

https://www.nairaland.com/4486839/fidelity-bank-digital-lab-graduate
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 04, 2018
lostluggage:

One has the invite now, no option than to prepare

@dave06 it is an aptitude test and not interview

eduhenry90
erimakosamuel
Juliches
Lets converge here and see how we can be of help to each other

https://www.nairaland.com/4486839/fidelity-bank-digital-lab-graduate

Why not here....what's wrong with this page.....abi is it not the same purpose......see wahala..lol
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 04, 2018
Na here we dey....the application process started here and because u see test invite u run commot go open new page....I yam not understanding.... Where is the logic here...........hmmmm undecided lipsrsealed grin angry
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by charlesu49(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2018
Seems the assessment test will be workforce. Anyone with pass questions please send a link or send to my email, see my signature below. Really appreciate, please
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 05, 2018
charlesu49:
Seems the assessment test will be workforce. Anyone with pass questions please send a link or send to my email, see my signature below. Really appreciate, please

Am thinking gmats...havnt heard of any
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Uchgreen: 9:06am On May 06, 2018
The mail didn't state anything about programming, so I think we should just prepare for normal workforce gmat questions.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by charlesu49(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2018
They stated that calculators are not allowed, will they provide calculators or will there be on-screen calculators?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 06, 2018
charlesu49:
They stated that calculators are not allowed, will they provide calculators or will there be on-screen calculators?

Oga your Biro a paper will be your calculator......lol....no worry e go easy...God dey
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by charlesu49(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Oga your Biro a paper will be your calculator......lol....no worry e go easy...God dey

No p. Na waste of time sha, but God dey.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 06, 2018
charlesu49:

No p. Na waste of time sha, but God dey.

Waste of time how
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by charlesu49(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Waste of time how
I mean having to calculate every little thing manually.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 06, 2018
charlesu49:

I mean having to calculate every little thing manually.

Lol...is dis your first time...........y u wan use calculator at the first instance?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by charlesu49(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Lol...is dis your first time...........y u wan use calculator at the first instance?
Its my first time writing workforce assessment test, have you written their test before, how is it, the format I mean
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Nobody: 5:26am On May 07, 2018
charlesu49:

Its my first time writing workforce assessment test, have you written their test before, how is it, the format I mean

I have not written workforce test before...what am asking is this....is this your first time of writing test without calculator
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by tobelife30: 8:36pm On May 09, 2018
Plz how much is the salary, let me not waste my time and t.fare from Lagos to Enugu.
Plz a response
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Yorubabhoy: 8:54pm On May 09, 2018
tobelife30:
Plz how much is the salary, let me not waste my time and t.fare from Lagos to Enugu.
Plz a response
Roughly 2.9m. Increased recently
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by Luckiotutu: 9:26pm On May 09, 2018
Dragnet, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE, Workforce, FIRS & more test materials all for 1000naira
Call me 0.9.0.8.4.2.6.9.8.3.1

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by tobelife30: 6:21pm On May 10, 2018
2.9m how didn't understand
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees by charlesu49(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2018
tobelife30:
2.9m how didn't understand
Annual

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Audit Accounting Academy Intern Recruitment At KPMG / How Much Do International Schools In Nigeria Pay? / Standard Chartered Bank/union Bank Ph Collecting Cv Hurry Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.