Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? (786 Views)

See How Girls Are Hatching Like Eggs!! (sexy And Scary At Same Time) PICS / Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident! / Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by jerk: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
i hv observed dat physically sexy women are more waywardly than the pretty bt nt sexy ones and my question is,does too much intimacy makes a woman to develop a sexy appearance like sexy eyes,sexy backside etc?.
Am nt trying to offend anyone bt just curious to knw coz i hv had lots of encounter wt them and d mostly seem to hv it wt me even on a friendly chat.
Re: Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by candylips(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2010
ladies over to you . . .
Re: Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by sereques(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2010
What is wrong with people on this board?
Re: Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by DakANGEL(f): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2010
@poster, nt all are like that bt d issue is that men seems to be more attracted to them because they look more sex inviting and the presure frm men normally subdue some to those advances. Some may embarrass u if u talk rubbish to them as if they are wayward just because she's got a sex appealing eyes or backside.
Re: Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by topup: 1:47am On Apr 28, 2010
I giggled at first, because I read your post literally, like maybe the more s-ex you have, the more sexy your eyes will become LOL!!

Well, I haven't noticed that in anyone, the only thing is that s-ex does give some people a feeling of instant validation, like "Yes, I'm like the rest!" or "I'm normal." or "Some actually thought I was sexy enough to shag." LOL

But, I think just because of the way people view virgins, and people who've had s-ex, it just seems like it's better to be a sexy girl, afterall, it's portrayed that sexy women get all the pick in men, and not necessarily pretty ones, as men seem more shy to approach pretty or beautiful women whilst sexy women seem to get a lot of attention because they give off the vibe that they are up for anything.

I think if a woman is exuding s-ex appeal then she will appear sexier, her eyes might even appear like they are twinkling, and it depends, if the woman is 'working it' it will make her even sexier. But usually like all things, it's in the eye of the beholder, so, you think she looks sexier because you think she is sexy, another person may disagree.
Re: Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by jerk: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2010
topup:

I giggled at first, because I read your post literally, like maybe the more s-ex you have, the more sexy your eyes will become LOL!!

Well, I haven't noticed that in anyone, the only thing is that s-ex does give some people a feeling of instant validation, like "Yes, I'm like the rest!" or "I'm normal." or "Some actually thought I was sexy enough to sleep with." LOL

But, I think just because of the way people view virgins, and people who've had s-ex, it just seems like it's better to be a sexy girl, afterall, it's portrayed that sexy women get all the pick in men, and not necessarily pretty ones, as men seem more shy to approach pretty or beautiful women whilst sexy women seem to get a lot of attention because they give off the vibe that they are up for anything.

I think if a woman is exuding s-ex appeal then she will appear sexier, her eyes might even appear like they are twinkling, and it depends, if the woman is 'working it' it will make her even sexier. But usually like all things, it's in the eye of the beholder, so, you think she looks sexier because you think she is sexy, another person may disagree.

i hv to agree wt u nw.
Re: Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by platinumnk(f): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2010
@topix- sexy body no be firewood grin cheesy lipsrsealed
and its VERY irritating that guys assume that 'sexy' women have or want to havesex all the time.
undecided
Re: Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by 190: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2010
jerk:

i hv observed dat physically sexy women are more waywardly than the pretty bt nt sexy ones and my question is,does too much intimacy makes a woman to develop a sexy appearance like sexy eyes,sexy backside etc?.
Am nt trying to offend anyone bt just curious to knw coz i hv had lots of encounter wt them and d mostly seem to hv it wt me even on a friendly chat.

u are 1000% rite
Re: Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by 190: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2010
platinumnk:

@topix- sexy body no be firewood grin cheesy lipsrsealed
and its VERY irritating that guys assume that 'sexy' women have or want to havesex all the time.
undecided

shes speakin from her vast of xperience
Re: Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by platinumnk(f): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2010
190:

shes speakin from her vast of xperience
see what i mean undecided **rolls eyes**
Re: Sexy And Promiscious(waywardness) any linkage.? by agathamari(f): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2010
women can be sexy without being promiscious, women can be promiscious without being sexy.

(1) (Reply)

Men? / Why Men Stray / Virgins Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.