Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (111940 Views)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by KwoiZabo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
On my last trip from Lagos to Abuja, I boarded Nnenna. Its written on the wings but not too obvious.
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by holysina(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Teewhy2:
Are you telling me he doesn't have any affliction with madam patience Jonathan.
Affliction kwa grin cheesy shocked
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by LadyHeaven(f): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
grin
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by LadyHeaven(f): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
I know this Family personally very very very awesome humble ppl most especially the Mum and Daughter Nnenna, good strong catholics and down to earth human beings...showed me that money dosent necessary cause a man to change...more power to you guys grin

10 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by chyima(f): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
manneger2:
Great Man from Azia, integrity first
he is from Mbosi,not Azia though same LGA

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by cyprex: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats Sir.

My family enjoyed their flight in Air Peace.

Keep it up and may God help you to sustain this project.

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
lalasticlala:
Allen Ifechukwu Onyema, the CEO of Air Peace recently celebrated 25th wedding anniversary with his wife, Alice Ojochide Onyema. The event attracted top politicians and celebrities.

See Photos https://www.nairaland.com/4376434/obi-umeh-obiano-chidoka-pictured#up

Source: http://www.citypeopleonline.com/named-7-aircrafts-wife-kids-air-peace-airlines-chairman-allen-onyema/
Make dem no take their raggae spoil your blues jare Mr onyema. I almost believed that airline belonged to mama Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by RexTramadol1: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Teewhy2:

Say waaah? Affliction?

Just kill me already.

It's affiliation. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by sammhi(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
So how did he make his money ? He didn’t tell us that part . For a bank to lend money for airline business , you need to have secure assets .Banks won’t given money to a pauper or someone not already rich .

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Kekule50(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
sammhi:
So how did he make his money ? He didn’t tell us that part . For a bank to lend money for airline business , you need to have secure assets .Banks won’t given money to a pauper or someone not already rich .
this kept me wondering too

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Awesome.
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by BeijinDossier: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Keep wondering onto another man's wealth instead of wondering on how you shall make your own wealth. Continue wondering and wasting your time. cool

Kekule50:

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by chyima(f): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
[b][/b]
sammhi:
Kekule50:
sammhi:

Read this....
By 2008, I was receiving about 18% interest on my deposits. I was building estates from interest alone. It was during my advent 0 floating Air Peace that I scattered all my deposits for the first time since 2004! I was told, in 2007, by a friend that one commercial Boeing 737 could give jobs to over 150 persons!

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by munas: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
sammhi:

REAL ESTATE

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by pally123: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
I hope this is not Peace Mass o!
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by dbanjj1629(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Teewhy2:
that is exactly what he's saying
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Ceasardgreat(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
teflonjake:
A LOT OF NIGERIANS HAVE EYES BUT CAN"T SEE. WELL LET ME TELL YOU ALL.

ADAMS OSHIOMOLE THE FMR. GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE IS THE OWNER OF "AIR PEACE"

AFONJA! Your head dey pain you??

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by dbanjj1629(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Flexherbal:
Money answers all things !

The rich man's wealth is his strong city.
Walahi you can say it again
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by teflonjake(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ceasardgreat:

AFONJA! Your head dey pain you??

I'm from Edo state sir...

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
I'm not surprise, Ndi are known for success... failure is like a taboo in Igbo land... my AFONJA friends will not like diz tongue

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Smooyis(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thank God for ya life sir. grin
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by kingchris30(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
angry
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by kingchris30(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
angry hustle pays
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by mexzony: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
He organizes football competition for the mbosi youths every year in the villa.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by ufuosman(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Noted, all the best to him
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Sagay212: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
I am always glad to see people use their money and brain to invest, create employment and make more money. This can only happen when you are hardworking and do not depend on free money due to laziness. That's the problem with senseless Nigerian politicians. They will steal so much money and because they are mentally lazy and useless, they won't invest or do any business. Instead, they'll be building and buying houses everywhere like birds. They will build houses and leave it empty because nobody can afford to rent it. Go to abuja and lekki and see the number of empty houses lying there and wasting away. Nigerian politicians are always confident to waste money on useless things because they know they will always get free government money and steal as well.

Look at how dino is wasting money buying very expensive cars and parking them in his garage. No common sense to even start any massive business. Some people will say they have hidden investments, it's a fat lie, many of these politicians don't have any meaningful investment. You can imagine south Africa coming to chance us here with shoprite and DSTV, yet we have mad politicians stealing billions and they cannot use their heads to think of something meaningful to invest in.

God bless Mr Onyema and I hope the youths working with airpeace will use their brain and stop asking or begging passengers for tips at the airport so that they don't use their foolishness to ruin the business someone has suffered to build.

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by mightyokwy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
manneger2:
Great Man from Azia, integrity first
So after reading all his explanation you didn't see where he said that he is from mbosi.
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by petenweke: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
As usual he's overdressed with nothing in that big head of he's.
How much did he pay for the loooon epistle? I didn't borther to read it sef
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Newton4god: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wonderful...... Really inspired
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Skhibanj1015(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Haba! This na old news na, air peace just flew into the country last week its 23rd aircraft(Boeing 727-400) . first of its kind in Nigeria.

quote author=lalasticlala post=65499262]Allen Ifechukwu Onyema, the CEO of Air Peace recently celebrated 25th wedding anniversary with his wife, Alice Ojochide Onyema. The event attracted top politicians and celebrities.

See Photos https://www.nairaland.com/4376434/obi-umeh-obiano-chidoka-pictured#up

Source: http://www.citypeopleonline.com/named-7-aircrafts-wife-kids-air-peace-airlines-chairman-allen-onyema/[/quote]
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Don't mind haters... That's how you people will be hating on my uncle
#istandwithairpeace
Our family pride
lolx.. oga, where are you from, i know Allen Onyema in person..
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Don't mind haters... That's how you people will be hating on my uncle
#istandwithairpeace
Our family pride
if he is ur uncle, then i should know u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.