Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (111933 Views)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
teflonjake:
A LOT OF NIGERIANS HAVE EYES BUT CAN"T SEE. WELL LET ME TELL YOU ALL.

ADAMS OSHIOMOLE THE FMR. GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE IS THE OWNER OF "AIR PEACE"

Barrister Allen Onyema owns air peace, his money was from politics tho, but under amnesty programme, he is my bros, so stp that trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
manneger2:
Great Man from Azia, integrity first
Allen is from Isu Mbosi not azia, i know hom too well!
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
chyima:

he is from Mbosi,not Azia though same LGA
Isu Mbosi precisely.. i am frm ubahi tho.. r u frm ihiala lga?
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Obdk: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
manneger2:
Great Man from Azia, integrity first

read d article he said he is from mbosi
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by teflonjake(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
vchykp:

Barrister Allen Onyema owns air peace, his money was from politics tho, but under amnesty programme, he is my bros, so stp that trash

My bro is a former governor of Edo state..i know more than you know
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
sammhi:
So how did he make his money ? He didn’t tell us that part . For a bank to lend money for airline business , you need to have secure assets .Banks won’t given money to a pauper or someone not already rich .
A barrister and held a post in 9ja delta amnesty programme.. that answeres u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
munas:

REAL ESTATE
That story is for d media..
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
mexzony:
He organizes football competition for the mbosi youths every year in the villa.
are you from mbosi??..
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
teflonjake:

If you know howmuch i knw allen, you wont say this.. cheesy
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
teflonjake:

Barrister Ifechukwu Allen Onyema owns airpeace

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by mexzony: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
vchykp:
are you from mbosi??..
Yeah I am.
Was around in 2016 in mbosi for that years editing though I did not really go to watch the matches just passed by as I was flexing December flexing tins grin grin
Security was tight men. I attended the house warming of one of his business partners called omego that December too. That one is marrying Allen's sister.
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Reelectbuhari: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
I no dis igbo boys dey vex me but these guys are funny....
look at these....
IGBO MEN TRAVEK ON PLANE NOT COZ DEY ARE GOIN SOMEWHERE........DEY JUST WANT TO SEE HOW MANY PLOTS OF LAND IS REMAINING IN NIGERIA.
lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
mexzony:

Yeah I am.
Was around in 2016 in mbosi for that years editing though I did not really go to watch the matches just passed by as I was flexing December flexing tins grin grin
Security was tight men. I attended the house warming of one of his business partners called omego that December too. That one is marrying Allen's sister.
yes.. thats true, he dashed a jeep on his sis wedding.. well am frm mbosi
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by chyima(f): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
vchykp:
yes.. thats true, he dashed a jeep on his sis wedding.. well am frm mbosi

Lots of personal information you are really bringing to the public which are uncalled for.there is no need for that info above
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
chyima:

Lots of personal information you are really bringing to the public which are uncalled for.there is no need for that info above
nyc point tho.. jst been free as i dnt hav a skeleton. #mouthSEALED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by chngebeginwthme: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Waiting to read how he became billionaire but can't find anything like that here... Oga this is super story..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by wakes: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Great feat
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Ezichimdon: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thank you. Some read only what they want..
chyima:
[b][/b]

Read this....
By 2008, I was receiving about 18% interest on my deposits. I was building estates from interest alone. It was during my advent 0 floating Air Peace that I scattered all my deposits for the first time since 2004! I was told, in 2007, by a friend that one commercial Boeing 737 could give jobs to over 150 persons!
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Interesting.

If he has good lawyers, he will probably forfeit some money to US government and survive the case. But there is still a huge question mark on how he made his fortune in the first place.
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
and now the whole story is unravelling. we will now find out the truth about air peace, not the kindly philanthropist story Mr Onyema has been pushing
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Steezz(m): 2:05am On Nov 26, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Anambra born Allen Onyema doing the black race proud. cool
Is he still?
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by kayusely70(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
The man got all his major breakthroughs in the southwest, why should our brothers from the southeast be insulting the yorubas most of the time?
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Hausa(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2020
vchykp:

I listened to his interview recently. Nothing of such from politics.
He invested in real estate as far back as the 90s.
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by vchykp(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2020
Hausa:
I listened to his interview recently. Nothing of such from politics.
He invested in real estate as far back as the 90s.
Bro.. Take it or leave it, Allen Onyema is a full time politician, he is from mbosi home of century.. No one says his secret on air.. Be wise

I will tell more if you want to know.. Tnx
Re: Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) by Hausa(m): 1:09am On Jun 03, 2020
vchykp:
Bro.. Take it or leave it, Allen Onyema is a full time politician, he is from mbosi home of century.. No one says his secret on air.. Be wise

I will tell more if you want to know.. Tnx
I know where he's from. But what you're saying is kind of contradicting what he said on air. If you have a Whatsapp contact, I can send you the video sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.