Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Infinix Note 4 Pro Software Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4 Pro Software Update (943 Views)

Updating My Infinix Hot 8 Pro Software System / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Software Problem And Solution / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 4 Pro Software Update by olanreyman(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please I recieved an update on my ifinix note 4 pro but am afraid to install because of complains from users.... Anyone who has successfully update his/hers without issues should pls Tell us how
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Software Update by dozofavour(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
olanreyman:
Playing I recieved an update on my ifinix note 4 pro but am afraid to install because of complains from users.... Anyone who has successfully update his/hers without issues should pls Tell us how

i have updated twice and have no issue. the only thing that should make you fear is if you have rooted the phone, if you have it will crash the phone but if not you have nothing to worry about. you can even stop the download if you are scared and still be safe update happen only when download is successful. but no be me send you sha. i did mine no ish
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Software Update by olanreyman(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
dozofavour:

i have updated twice and have no issue. the only thing that should make you fear is if you have rooted the phone, if you have it will crash the phone but if not you have nothing to worry about. you can even stop the download if you are scared and still be safe update happen only when download is successful. but no be me send you sha. i did mine no ish
Thanks. I successfully updated my phone.
Everything seems to be alright.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Software Update by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2018
Are people still using MTK phones undecided
Re: Infinix Note 4 Pro Software Update by denowo(m): 3:39am On May 23, 2018
Hello, Gentledammie Eneeds this: In Need Of Accommodation .Can youUsupply3it?
wVisitBthe linkVbelow.
WXwpKO 3html 9KSvAJ anodait rWKqER olanreyman zEGDtm hotspec jjUD5Q anochuko01 om4uMG itzprinceib yy7XOZ excel127 LmYB1V posman ETDluG kpompey

(1) (Reply)

How To Block A Number On Iphone Devices / TECHNO Tab Withing 30,000 Naira Range!!!! Pls I NEED HELP URGENTLY / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For The Pros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.