Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,131 members, 7,838,875 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (7) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (7) (451 Views)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (7) by Revadebola: 9:08am On May 06, 2018
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL. (7).

Continued From Yesterday.

When Samson eventually revealed the secret of strength to Delilah,, that led to his being captured by his enemies, the Philistines, he was remoted controlled by spiritual power.

Judges 16:23 (KJV)
"Then the lords of the Philistines gathered them together for to offer a great sacrifice unto Dagon their god, and to rejoice: for they said, Our god hath delivered Samson our enemy into our hand".

The above scripture reveals that the Philistines had employed the spiritual power of their idol, Dagon, to manipulate Samson to reveal to Delilah the secret of his unusual supernatural strength.
That was why after they succeeded in capturing Samson, they went back to celebrate their idol, Dagon, by making sacrifices to it.
It was not by mere physical efforts and pressures that Delilah seduced Samson. Delilah had the back up of the spiritual power of an Idol called Dagon.
Dagon was the deity of the Philistines. It was a fish god. An Idol and deity which power was linked to the rivers and sea.
That was the spiritual power that possessed Delilah in her mission to seduce Samson.
This insight reveals that each time a person falls into temptations or sins against God, there are spiritual powers behind the scenes manipulating the person to yield to the temptation and sin.
Deal with your temptations from the spiritual angle and perspective of prayer and fasting, thereby you will experience easier and more victory.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father destroy every agenda of darkness plotted against me.
2. Holy Spirit consume with Your fire every evil spirit behind my temptation.
3. I decree from now, I will not fall into the trap of the devil again.
4. Lord give me wisdom to resist temptation.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

See What The Wise Do Every Day I Am Greatly Amazed / See What Christianity Has Been Reduced To, By Fake Pastors / Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.