Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

SCAM ALERT: Beware Of Blessing Andy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Beware Of Blessing Andy (843 Views)

Scam Alert!!!! Beware Of Naira2usd.com / Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. / SCAM ALERT: Beware Of SGT Brown Monica Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: Beware Of Blessing Andy by Bukayobk: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
"I was in need of an urgent loan so I couldn't up with banks Hugh collateral and most micro finance collaterals. So I decided to meet private loan firm I met on Instagram a loan firm handle @open_loan Nigeria (which she has deleted) met with a lady who acted has a representative to the company told me to pay for insurance and transfer fee which are #21,500 and #15,500 respectively and she blocked me. Based on my research I found out she was a scammer I got hold of her private account page on Instagram which is Miz_emem I checked for her on Facebook with her name blessing Andy and I found out she changed her name to love efe if you check the pictures on miz_emem(Instagram) you will find out its the same pictures on Facebook with (blessing andy) she is a scammer posing around as a private loan firm she is heartless. She is married to Sylvester odije. Her account details blessing Andy uba 2016507007"

Source: https://ceecare.com/scams/show/ca628585-9866-4663-918d-fb28ecba2168

Re: SCAM ALERT: Beware Of Blessing Andy by galaciousbabe(f): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
This one has started piling up curses 4 her unborn generation, later one inocent person wil marry her children and bear d consequences. God which kind wahala b this? cry

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Beware Of Blessing Andy by Bukayobk: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
They are just everywhere
galaciousbabe:
This one has started piling up curses 4 her unborn generation, later one inocent person wil marry her children and bear d consequences. God which kind wahala b this? cry

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank And Their Instrument Of Mass Robbery / House Rent In Ajah / Profitable Blogging Niches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.