Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Can I Call This And What's The Treatment. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Call This And What's The Treatment. (582 Views)

Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment / Endometriosis Treatment You Can Use Swissgarde Supplements For The Treatment / Natural Remedy For The Treatment Of Varicose Veins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Call This And What's The Treatment. by Osinachi00(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello! Nairalanders, please this little spots on my body has been there for some years now I'm trying to get rid of them they will either reduce but can't go totally, please I know it can be treated what's the treatment please, how can I get rid of it, it's really disturbing me, help me and sometimes it itches me. is this Rash or pimples or purse? tell me please I have it on my back too and shoulder sometimes it itches me., there is one aunty her's was worse than my but she treated it but then I cared less about it so I didn't ask the aunty how she cured her's but now she is nowhere to be found she moved to another area I can't find her to ask her.

Re: What Can I Call This And What's The Treatment. by Crankshaft: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Osinachi00:
Hello! Nairalanders, please this little spots on my body has been there for some years now I'm trying to get rid of them they will either reduce but can't go totally, please I know it can be treated what's the treatment please, how can I get rid of it, it's really disturbing me, help me and sometimes it itches me. is this Rash or pimples or purse? tell me please I have it on my back too and shoulder sometimes it itches me., there is one aunty her's was worse than my but she treated it but then I cared less about it so I didn't ask the aunty how she cured her's but now she is nowhere to be found she moved to another area I can't find her to ask her.

The best bet is to meet a dermatologist for advice.
Re: What Can I Call This And What's The Treatment. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Osinachi00:
you body detoxification with nature garde antibiotics for two weeks and you apply camphor cream everything will clear,if interested contact or WhatsAp 08038220168

(1) (Reply)

Get Genuine Bathmate Hydromax Pump / New Organ Discovered In The Human Body - Scientist / Weight Loss During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.