Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? (79354 Views)

Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Mamman Daura Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by penplus: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
So we've been played!
Buhari is incapable of leading this nation
And thats where mamman Daura comes in

Daura is the steering wheel and the driving force of Buhari...

Incompetence at its peak!
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by solmusdesigns: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
he is a billionaire , he holds stakes in funtua groups (new owners of 9mobile) and he rose to head a whole africa international bank AIB

even Abba Kyari was a former top banker and later Oil and Gas Executives

Bizibi:
quiet,which multibilionaire Before where??

Don't say things you don't know.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Bizibi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
he is a billionaire , he olds stakes in funtua groups and he rose to head a whole africa international bank AIB

they were not that wealthy before..... Multi-billion wetin. Tell me another thing.
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Yorubamuslim22: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
he is a billionaire , he olds stakes in funtua groups and he rose to head a whole africa international bank AIB

[/s]
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by surgical: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Angelfrost:
One of the puppeteers that have turned Aso Rock to a glorified family house.
The dot can be connected now, no wonder buhari's policies and actions are the same with what he did during his military rule,so it has always been the same people
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by gwuchi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
sweetonugbu:
u speak like an insider,tell me more

I tot I am the one that notice this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by backbone503(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
He is presently the most powerful human in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by pyro62(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Charleys:
I'm not gay but I respect those who make the decision, especially when their wives is not around most of the time.

What is this one saying?
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by solmusdesigns: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
mention one former bank chiarman that isnt a billionare in Nigeria, this men people rubish were part of the powerful kaduna mafias.. i just laugh when people call them poor, especially Abba kyari

Mamman Daura is a billionaire with mansions and assets in kaduna, same as Abba kyari, and Aisha Buhari's elder brother, this were the sponsors of buhari for 12 straight years

Bizibi:
they were not that wealthy before..... Multi-billion wetin. Tell me another thing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Techsunny: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
The Cabal himself
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by DSoj(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Everyone has a CLOSEST CONFIDANT they can trust with their lives. Simple
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Zchi1052(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
I knew something like this would come up one day.i wish am never a Nigerian
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by XaintJoel20: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Na wa
Ladies Polo Top 40k per bale Men Polo Top 75k per bale Read my signature
Is it Korean or English bale?
I am interested.
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Bizibi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
mention one former bank chiarman that isnt a billionare in Nigeria, this men people rubish were part of the powerful kaduna mafias.. i just laugh when people call them poor, especially Abba kyari

look don't argue me, they were not that wealthy before.....i have learnt one thing in Nigeria, know them first before you brand anyone a multi billionaire,i know the quiet billionaires then but not these guys. They were rich but we never put them in that category before buhari came into power.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Yorubamuslim22: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Mamman Daura is a billionaire with mansions and assets in kaduna, same as Abba kyari, and Aisha Buhari's elder brother, this were the sponsors of buhari for 12 straight years

[/s]
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by BRASH: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
sweetonugbu:
. Moon
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Klington: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Na wa

Ladies Polo Top 40k per bale
Men Polo Top 75k per bale
Read my signature
even on top this border closure tongue
nawooo

1 Like

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by gbagyiza: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Whether Mamman Daura is buhari’s uncle or his his twin brother is not the issues. But why is he and his family living in the Aso villa? Aren’t there other way to show appreciation to a helper or sponsor?

This nonsense can only happen in a country like Nigeria.

This is exactly my though. Most he live in Aso villa? He should stay somewhere in Abuja n anytime the president needs him, he can always go to the villa to see him.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by JonDon12: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
That's his yaro. To be honest, Having lived in the North, that is the way hausa people are. That's just his boy. His confidant. They have very simple lives and to them, a hangout buddy is very important

1 Like

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Ojiofor: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
He is Buhari's half brother not an uncle.
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by penplus: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

He is a billionaire and he left all his billions and took his whole family to go n be struggling for a space in the villa with his uncle's wife

That doesn't sound like a billionaire to me

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Roon9(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nuzo1:

Abba Kyari is Maman Daura's boy. He planted him as the COS to gather information from people who come around Buhari for the cabal. And he's doing a wonderful job for them.

Abba Kyari only seem powerful because when daura is not interested in an issue; Kyari does it and at this stage; it would seem Kyari is all powerful. But the simple truth is that Daura is not interested in that particular issue.

Even Funtua and kingibe are more influential in the villa than Kyari.

A book must be written on Buhari. The man is an evil genius

1 Like

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is why I like second terms. Nobody keeps anything hidden. Everyone likes to show their faces and colour grin cheesy cool

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by RichDad1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
nagoma:

Although Buhari is two and a half years younger than Mamman Daura. It is Buhari who is the younger brother of Mamman Daura’s father. So Buhari is the uncle and Mamman Daura the nephew.The both grew up together in the house of Mamman Daura’s father as Buhari’s father had already passed on.
Oh ok. No wonder they had such great bond.
But Nigeria politics can drive a wedge into any relationship.
I can imagine how many ups and down these 2 would have encountered together in life. Because we all have that one person that’s always with us throughout it journey in life.
I hope they can settle this whole fiasco as a family.
Aso Rock is just a temporary residence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by philipobiz: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
sweetonugbu:

Haircut is called chu
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by backbone503(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
He is the Current Vice President of Nigeria...the second most powerful man after the President Abba Kyari.

Compared to Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari is a nobody. The former call the shots and even planted the latter in the Villa.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by Evaromantik1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Am not a Buharist but i see nothing bad about their relationship, there could be political conspiracy burning behind this.

Even if i were Buhari, i wouldn't turn my back on my most trusted relative.

Just check am nah.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by solmusdesigns: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
he is obviously thier for power and to guide his investment from oppurtunist who started supporting Buhari after 2015

Afterall 9mobile is currently his, through Funtua group his proxy

penplus:

He is a billionaire and he left all his billions and took his whole family to go n be struggling for a space in the villa with his uncle's wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by silverkings: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

You're there bro! Kaduna Mafias are ruling this nation. El rufai is a product of the mafia. Adamu Ciroma is one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by crackhouse(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
I think the two of them are having an affair.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by silverkings: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
penplus:

My brother, Go and make research about Kaduna Mafia..... They are very powerful and got deep pockets
Re: Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? by solmusdesigns: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
thats why i laugh at Aisha Buhari throwing tantrums(Aisha's family and the Ribadus are also part of them as Aisha's dad was the first defence minister).. this men are powerful since the days of coup and counter coups, they've being accused of corruption and money luandry yet nobody dare picks them up

silverkings:
You're there bro! Kaduna Mafias are ruling this nation. El rufai is a product the mafia. Adamu Ciroma is one of them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.