Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra (28090 Views)

$2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov / Anambra-China Airport Project To Resume As Ambassador Promises Govt Intervention / Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by deomelllo: 12:57am On Mar 03, 2018

The State Government has signed a two billion dollars Memorandum of Understanding with two investment companies, Orient Petroleum Resources and Elite International Investment Limited, for the construction of an international airport city in Umueri, Anambra East Local Government Area.

Speaking at the signing ceremony which took place in the Government House Awka, the state’s capital, Governor Obiano expressed hope that the project would reduce cost of importation and boost development in the state.

He added that it will also create a boundless business connection between Anambra and China, saying the State Government will ensure that the project is not only a central economic hub for the state, but also for the entire south-east region and Nigeria at large.

Giving details of the investment, the Chairman of Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA), Igwe Cyril Enweze, said the project would promote rapid urbanisation and increase the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the state.

On his part, the Managing Director of Orient Petroleum Resources, Mr Christian Udechukwu, commended the vision of the Obiano led administration.

He assured the State Government that they would deliver quality project, in line with aviation engineering best practices.

The airport city to be named, Anambra Airport Infrastructure Company Limited, has a completion duration of three years and sits on a 1,500 hectares of land at Ivite Umueri.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/04/12/obiano-signs-two-billion-dollars-airport-city-mou/

Willie is working.

grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by FarahAideed: 12:59am On Mar 03, 2018
Immediately I saw orient petroleum I knew they were just playing

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by ghettowriter(m): 1:31am On Mar 03, 2018
I have a feeling that Anambra is going to be a very good city to recide somedays. Lots of good news coming from there as of recent.

56 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Dube07: 1:32am On Mar 03, 2018
I hope it comes to fruition.....
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by baralatie(m): 1:38am On Mar 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
exactly
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 03, 2018
Oh, another memorandum. Mtcheew. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by deomelllo: 1:50am On Mar 03, 2018

Who dash obingo $2 billion (N800bn) airport.?

Na obingo scam, roadside signboard and imaginary airport just to fool his fellow villagers in anambra..

grin grin grin grin grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by deomelllo: 1:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra has inaugurated an airport city project worth over two billio dollars (N800bn) at Ifite-Umueri in Anambra East Local Government Area of the state.

According to him, under the contractual agreement, Sinoking Enterprises Investment Ltd will contribute 75 per cent of the total cost, Orient Petroleum Resources Ltd will contribute 20 per cent while the state government will contribute 5 per cent.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/gov-obiano-inaugurates-2bn-international-cargo-airport/

SINOKING INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Registration No.: 0353861
SINOKING INVESTMENTS LIMITED is a dissolved company incorporated on 21 April 1992 (Tuesday) in Hong Kong as a private company limited by shares entity.

https://www.hkgbusiness.com/en/company/Sinoking-Investments-Limited

So, Obingo signed MOW with a company that was dissolved in 2007 to fund 75% of the imaginary $2 billion signboard and imaginary airport...

Abeg, are there more than one Sinoking Enterprises Investment Ltd in China ni?

Obingo the ugu scammer no go kill pesin sha...

grin grin grin grin

56 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Desyner: 2:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Nigerian governors and stupid airport projects are like 5 & 6. They import their big man mentality into politics and start acting like beer parlour rivals. I wonder what they want to import with plane that they haven't been importing with ship or what happens when nations blacklist that airport because of too many drug dealing.
Aregbe too is in Osun planning his own N69Bn airport.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Lipscomb(m): 2:16am On Mar 03, 2018
undecided wasting of money how many visitor visit anabram and how many company were build there.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Desyner: 2:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided wasting of money how many visitor visit anabram and how many company were build there.
What happens when kidnappers overrun the place?
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Yankee101: 2:19am On Mar 03, 2018
Great for developing Only she into the next Taiwan.

When Taiwan started everyone laughed at their substandard products, we used to call anything fake 'Taiwan. But today...it's another story.

Go Igbo! You are our hope for industrial revolution. From the ashes of war to the cusp of innovation. Just do me one favour...increase integrity among the polity because no one will bring in big funds if none. Let the Igbo be better know for honesty and not shady business.

And you can thrive in a restructured Nigeria. Not secession.
1. You need the market (ask China/US/India about internal market strenght)

2. You're invested across Nigeria

3. You're technically land locked because Niger Delta will have it's own country if we should break up

4. Too many intermarriage

But primarily for the market and raw materials access.

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Blue3k(m): 2:21am On Mar 03, 2018
This thread might be hot later.

Front Page: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Desyner: 2:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Yankee101:
Great for developing Only she into the next Taiwan.

When Taiwan started everyone laughed at their substandard products, we used to call anything fake 'Taiwan. But today...it's another story.

Go Igbo! You are our hope for industrial revolution. From the ashes of war to the cusp of innovation. Just do me one favour...increase integrity among the polity because no one will bring in big funds if none. Let the Igbo be better know for honesty and not shady business.

And you can thrive in a restructured Nigeria. Not secession.
1. You need the market (ask China/US/India about internal market strenght)

2. You're invested across Nigeria

3. You're technically land locked because Niger Delta will have it's own country if we should break up

4. Too many intermarriage

But primarily for the market and raw materials access.
Stop convulsing.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 03, 2018
Another Waste,White elephant Project,which might not ser the light of day

For your import business check my siggy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

Those politicians can lie. So many lies about Orient that in recent years they appear quiet and lost having exhausted their reservoir of lies

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by markfemisgay: 6:16am On Mar 03, 2018
The mad dog of osun aresa did not create this thread out of his love for the enterprising igbos, he did this to continue his usual demented rantings against God's chosen people. Deomello, your plan failed from the onset.

35 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 03, 2018
-

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by deomelllo: 6:25am On Mar 03, 2018
markfemisgay:
The mad dog of osun aresa did not create this thread out of his love for the enterprising igbos, he did this to continue his usual demented rantings against God's chosen people. Deomello, your plan failed from the onset.

So, I have to love your village and ugu scam village governor to highlight his scam and crooked moves?

No, I don't love useless, incompetent and crooked obingo.

lmao @ Gods chosen people..

These villagers sef...

grin grin grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by kabrud: 7:11am On Mar 03, 2018
deomelllo:

So, I have to love your village and ugu scam village governor to highlight his scam and crooked moves?

No, I don't love useless, incompetent and crooked obingo.

lmao @ Gods chosen people..

These villagers sef...

grin grin grin
Which god chose them? cheesy grin Chose them for what?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by madridguy(m): 7:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Yawn shocked another MOU grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by AmericanQuarter: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2018
OP please stop being mischievous. This same project has taken off since last year. This video is over 3months old and I am very sure that work has advanced beyond this. Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, please don't allow people with bad intention to ruin this platform with their mischievous posts. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKz1kxYXoDI&t=14s

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by kabrud: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
OP please stop being mischievous. This same project has taken off since last year. This video is over 3months old and I am very sure that work has advanced beyond this. Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, please don't allow people with bad intention to ruin this platform with their mischievous posts. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKz1kxYXoDI&t=14s
Lol, very typical. When a report does not go down well with them, they switch over to the victim Lane with scores of crapy reasons to whip up sympathy. Btw, you wanna know people with bad intention trying to ruin this platform with mischievous posts? Hehehehehe, very funny people. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by XXLDICK(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2018
$2billlion that can provide 24/7 stable electricity for the whole of Anambra and make them the industrialization capital of Nigeria if they become the first state to solve electricity issue.

Most states close to Anambra have airports already. Imo, Delta and Enugu states have airports.

misplaced priority form my Governor.

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2018
Why all this airport project fantasies?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Nairalanddist: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2018
grin
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by seguno2: 9:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Stupid leaders of even more stupid people.
Is that the BEST way to spend $2 billion with Enugu airport close by

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Mrkumareze(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Obiano the sleeping governor ... I hope you wake soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) / Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) / Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.