Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra (28091 Views)

$2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov / Anambra-China Airport Project To Resume As Ambassador Promises Govt Intervention / Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Franking: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2018
ghettowriter:
I have a feeling that Anambra is going to be a very good city to recide somedays. Lots of good news coming from there as of recent.

Yeah, except that Anambra is a state not a City.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Franking: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Waste of money and time. There's an airport in Enugu, there's one in Owerri and another one across the Niger Bridge. What exactly is the point for such a huge capital project when there are a lot of other more meaningful projects begging to be executed. Well, what do I even know?
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Which one is the "placed priority"?

Envious bitter people everywhere.

[s]
baralatie:

misplaced priority

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Those airports you mentioned shall be converted to warehouses. All of them shall start using Anambra airport city when completed. What do you think bro?

Franking:
Waste of money and time. There's an airport in Enugu, there's one in Owerri and another one across the Niger Bridge. What exactly is the point for such a huge capital project when there are a lot of other more meaningful projects begging to be executed. Well, what do I even know?
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by begwong: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2018
Another way to siphon his own share. Of what benefits is the airport to the state when it's not goin to operate local routes talk more international ✈ ✈ ✈?
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2018
Anambra election was conducted on November last year, Obiano to be sworn in this month and idito.t.s are still asking silly question on Airport

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by baralatie(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Which one is the "placed priority"?
Envious bitter people everywhere.

[s]
the state just wants to place 800 billion into the building of an airport? and you believe it is a placed priority
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2018
markfemisgay:
The mad dog of osun aresa did not create this thread out of his love for the enterprising igbos, he did this to continue his usual demented rantings against God's chosen people. Deomello, your plan failed from the onset.
Do God chosen people carry drugs, do money ritual, do kidnapping, sell their children for money, do cultism, Cry victim daily? All these attributes, i didn't see it in israelites na. Do which god are you talking about?
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2018
How does it concern you if we spend one trillion dollars? You guys should stop acting as though you people care for us even though we all know it is borne out of envy.

FYI: It is a PPP project.

baralatie:

the state just wants to place 800 billion into the building of an airport?
and you believe it is a placed priority

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by sayusuf(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2018
As small as South east is, additional airport is not necessary

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by kabrudrapist: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
wizzakosh:
Do God chosen people carry drugs, do money ritual, do kidnapping, sell their children for money, do cultism, Cry victim daily? All these attributes, i didn't see it in israelites na. Do which god are you talking about?
You just described we yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by baralatie(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2018
BeijinDossier:
How does it concern you if we spend one trillion dollars? You guys should stop acting as though you people care for us even though we all know it is borne out of envy.

FYI: It is a PPP project.

that is the problem .it is a PPP project.
meaning the end it is likely to be abandoned due to other factors that easily face that state.
if the gov has invested that PPP fund of 800 billion into a scheme that "literarily" benefits the state which I will not tell you.it would have paid off like "kilode" but hey wetin concern me if the government of anambra spent 1 trillion on projects of its choice.
all I can do is wish then more grease to your loan repayment plan
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2018
Stop taking panadol on what does not concern you. Face your state and it's governor.

Our own governor and state are doing very well. The airport project is already ongoing and it shall be completed at the scheduled date. We don't need your "wishes" reserve it to yourself and your state.

[s]
baralatie:

that is the problem .it is a PPP project.
meaning the end it is likely to be abandoned due to other factors that easily face that state.
if the gov has invested that PPP fund of 800 billion into a scheme that "literarily" benefits the state which I will not tell you.it would have paid off like "kilode" but hey wetin concern me if the government of anambra spent 1 trillion on projects of its choice.
all I can do is wish then more grease to your loan repayment plan
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by baralatie(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Stop taking panadol on what does not concern you. Face your state and it's governor.

Our own governor and state are doing very well. The airport project is already ongoing and it shall be completed at the scheduled date. We don't need your "wishes" reserve it to yourself and your state.

[s][/s]
**yawns**
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Memories12411: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2018
When will the governors start buying aeroplanes? I wonder what is the problem of our government. What is the use of airports without aeroplanes?
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by johnzik: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Please do your best to complete this project even if its the only thing you do in your second tenure,the entire south east needs it.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by guccitype(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2018
deomelllo:

So, Obingo signed MOW with a company that was dissolved in 2007 to fund 75% of the imaginary $2 billion signboard and imaginary airport... I did not see anything relating to Sinoking on the news. Where did you get that from ? Unless you're reading yours from the dictionary, then you tell us

Abeg, are there more than one Sinoking Enterprises Investment Ltd in China ni?

Obingo the ugu scammer no go kill pesin sha...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by originalomobaba: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrudrapist:

You just described we yorubas.
Lol, na question i asked, do God's people do all that. Meanwhie, in another thread, another god's person just killed his father and stabbed his mother in anambra.

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Masterclass32: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Some people here are getting drunk on top alcohol wey another person drink.

Folks should learn to mind their business.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Once Anambra international airport is completed then the ones at Benin, Asaba and Enugu will be converted to warehouse while residents of those states shall use the one in Anambra. How do you see that? cool

A typical world view of an Igbo man. Keep it up
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
I asked a simple question. What's wrong if all those states you mentioned earlier start using Anambra airport?

Zionista:

A typical world view of an Igbo man. Keep it up
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
BeijinDossier:
I asked a simple question. What's wrong if all those states you mentioned earlier start using Anambra airport?

I think Dilector Okike will have an answer for that question.
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by tonquendo4u(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
Immediately I saw orient petroleum I knew they were just playing
Badbelle spotted

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by arsenal33: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
ghettowriter:
I have a feeling that Anambra is going to be a very good city to recide somedays. Lots of good news coming from there as of recent.

state, not city
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by chijokz(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
deomelllo:

So, Obingo signed MOW with a company that was dissolved in 2007 to fund 75% of the imaginary $2 billion signboard and imaginary airport...

Abeg, are there more than one Sinoking Enterprises Investment Ltd in China ni?

Obingo the ugu scammer no go kill pesin sha...

grin grin grin grin

I applaud your investigative and analytical journalism.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by deomelllo: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
guccitype:
I did not see anything relating to Sinoking on the news. Where did you get that from ? Unless you're reading yours from the dictionary, then you tell us

Under the contractual agreement, Sinoking Enterprises Investment Ltd will contribute 75% of the total cost and Orient Petroleum Resources Limited will contribute 20% while the Government of Anambra State will contribute 5%.

https://leagueofanambraprofessionals.org/anambra-state-attracts-2-billion-airport-city-project/
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by deomelllo: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
chijokz:

I applaud your investigative and analytical journalism.

It's all community service, somebody got to do it...
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by deomelllo: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2018

Den don buy world class planes to start flying from Onitsha to London, NY, Paris, San Fransisco and so on sef...

grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by deomelllo: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
post=65521093:
Anambra election was conducted on November last year, Obiano to be sworn in this month and idito.t.s are still asking silly question on Airport

Stop posting fake and rubbish pictures you can not support with facts and links.

Everything about you is fraud and deception..
Re: Obiano Begins $2b Airport Project In Anambra by deomelllo: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Which god chose them? cheesy grin Chose them for what?

Their village god of course...me sef won know wetin their village god chose them for because e get as e be with these people.

.. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.