Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo (10003 Views)

'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide / A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by Fazemood(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Divepen1:
Watch out for the other part.

Hence, I'll post Fortune city Chronologically...
So, the

Next book...
Crawling in The Mud...

The First of These Series
Okay, you are a good imaginative writer, more grease to thy elbow.
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by queenitee(f): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Divepen1:

Watch out for the other part.

Hence, I'll post Fortune city Chronologically...

So, the

Next book...

Crawling in The Mud...

The First of These Series
Ah, watching out o. *winks* Thank you
The story is captivating, It feels like we are in a different worldsmiley grin
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by queenitee(f): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Divepen1:
You and the weirdest of characters..
sad sad grin grin I like her vibe
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by Divepen1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fazemood:

Okay, you are a good imaginative writer, more grease to thy elbow.
Thanksss
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by Divepen1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
queenitee:

Ah, watching out o. *winks* Thank you
The story is captivating, It feels like we are in a different worldsmiley grin

Thanks... It might take. a week...
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by queenitee(f): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Divepen1:

Thanks... It might take. a week...
shocked shocked ah, Issokay o.
A week sad
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by Divepen1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
queenitee:
shocked shocked ah, Issokay o. A week sad
It's not that far
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by Fazemood(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
queenitee:

shocked shocked ah, Issokay o.
A week sad
Lol, you are funny. We can wait a week. It's better because this story has distracted me from doing alot lately. smiley
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by lonesome501(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fazemood:

Lol, you are funny. We can wait a week. It's better because this story has distracted me from doing alot lately. smiley
don't use d story as an excuse,,buhari z right((we,nigerian youths ar lazy))
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by Fazemood(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2018
lonesome501:
don't use d story as an excuse,,buhari z right((we,nigerian youths ar lazy))

In as much as I want to take that personal, I'll refrain from doing so. Please Mr, watch what you type not every thought that comes into your head should be voiced. Mind your manners and show respect.
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by lonesome501(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fazemood:

In as much as I want to take that personal, I'll refrain from doing so. Please Mr, watch what you type not every thought that comes into your head should be voiced. Mind your manners and show respect.
eeyahhhh,,my broda frm anoda motha,,it hasn't gotten 2 dat nw,,atleast,u ar nt d only lazy nigerian in d building,,we plenty na!
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by Fazemood(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
lonesome501:
eeyahhhh,,my broda frm anoda motha,,it hasn't gotten 2 dat nw,,atleast,u ar nt d only lazy nigerian in d building,,we plenty na!
Okay man, make una no lazy o. No food 4 d lazy. We are cool
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by queenitee(f): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Fazemood:

We are kuku waiting sad
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by queenitee(f): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
O da wipe it's a week already, or more self. O da be ni o

1 Like

Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by Fazemood(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oga Divepen1 where are you na?
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by Divepen1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fazemood:
Oga Divepen1 where are you na?
I'm so sorry, I thought I would just post it here .. But I and my team decided that since it was the first of the many, I should work on it for hardcopy publishing... So, at the moment, I'm adding new angles and suggestions. I probably would have finished it but ghostwriting pays more (smiles). If I want to publish it, I need money .
But I hopefully will be through next week, then I'll post it here, hoping you'll be the beta readers

Beta Readers: they point out strong points and weak points, raise suggestions and the first readers..

cc: Queenitee

2 Likes

Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by Fazemood(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Divepen1:
I'm so sorry, I thought I would just post it here .. But I and my team decided that since it was the first of the many, I should work on it for hardcopy publishing... So, at the moment, I'm adding new angles and suggestions. I probably would have finished it but ghostwriting pays more (smiles). If I want to publish it, I need money .
But I hopefully will be through next week, then I'll post it here, hoping you'll be the beta readers

Beta Readers: they point out strong points and weak points, raise suggestions and the first readers..

Alright bro, I am going to input my thought or suggestions to the story if needed. Best of Luck in your endeavours
Re: Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo by queenitee(f): 2:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Divepen1:

We are right here smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chacha The Slut / Meet The Most Beautiful, Successful Nigerian Female Writers / Temptation (A Woman's Vile) <Completed> by Gabrendo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.