Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) (34914 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by phenom666(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
SammieJayh:

I don't, can't, never will depend on my father's money...my siblings can take it for all I care(when he dies af a very ripe age).
All he owes me is quality education...and a platform then I'm good.

Why will I expect gifts when I know I haven't imparted people yet?
Can you reap where you haven't sown?
I know my dad receives gifts from people be has helped in the past(not even monetary gifts; just simple appreciation some years later) and he isn't even a pastor...

It's all about Grace, the works of their hands speak for them...and can never let them down...

These men of God have worked, they've inspired people, taken people out of depression; hence the blessings they receive from people on a regular basis.

Yes, I'll be in a Private university pretty soon, does that make you feel better?

I'm not a pastor's son, neither am I related to any.
I don't seem to remember when it became prerequisite to be a pastor's son/relative to have uncommon sense or wisdom... undecided

From your statement on politics, it's easy to deduce that you'll be one of Nigeria's problems in future...

See son I love this ur statement

"From your statement on politics, it's easy to deduce that you'll be one of Nigeria's problems in future..." Hahahahaha lol!!!!

Like I said b4 d private religious school I finished from I got no impact what so ever on me. Boy no problem me the Catholic fada roll with top politician who are top share holders too in d university too. All ill gotten money from d government treasure.
Stealing is not corruption I forgotten who said that; ur papa Mike roll with him when he was President of 9ja. Oyedepo open d gate of hell becus of him. Don't worry boi dat 1 na small thing. Let me just became President or Governor first u go understand.

And who told u; u are wise is deceiving u. U are a zombie. Yes u may b good with written English beta than me... I give u that boi but English don't sell again in this country. Knowledge do now, that d edge am 10 time beta dan u.
U know ur way around book. I know my way through life by having knowledge.
Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by phenom666(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
SammieJayh:

You're all so shallow you fail to realize the offering aren't being eaten by one man; branch pastors, instrumentalists and some other full time workers are paid by the church, and that's where they get money for church planting and maintenance, running of generators and a whole lot of other things.

I mentioned Bishop Mike's school which you're arguing doesn't exist; forgetting I'm a member and also that Google and your other search engines don't and never can have the answers to all your questions...
Every pastor should have a job. Boy u are so stupid boi u really need a slap from me.

Guy u are so very mad I know Dr Mike Okonkwo. Have been to his church in Lagos n Abuja that manhave no school even a normal secondary school. So shut up. He have his own TV channel called trem. So shut up. He own a hotel dat am sure in Lagos. Mr man flexing with Goodluck.

Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
phenom666:

Every pastor should have a job. Boy u are so stupid boi u really need a slap from me.

Guy u are so very mad I know Dr Mike Okonkwo. Have been to his church in Lagos n Abuja that manhave no school even a normal secondary school. So shut up. He have his own TV channel called trem. So shut up. He own a hotel dat am sure in Lagos. Mr man flexing with Goodluck.

I'm a TREMITE, and we have a regular secondary school too.
Like I said not everything can't be found on Google...
Bishop Mike has businesses(he doesn't eat church money)...
Bishop Oyedepo is a fulfilled writer(didn't you hear the news last week of $56000 missing from his publishing house? I bet you didn't, you were probably somewhere hating on him)

The money paid to pastors is to cover logistic costs(no be money wey fit belleful family of 4 sef) so no one is eating your chicken change offering; they use the offerings for outreaches too.

So, I guess a National honors is now a big deal...?
If you continue like this bro, you won't amount to anything in life...unfounded hate can take you nowhere but backwards...
I pray you don't look back to this day and cry...
Now, it's confirmed you're not even a Christian; you're just someone who feels he knows the Bible...

So what's your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
phenom666:

See son I love this ur statement

"From your statement on politics, it's easy to deduce that you'll be one of Nigeria's problems in future..." Hahahahaha lol!!!!

Like I said b4 d private religious school I finished from I got no impact what so ever on me. Boy no problem me the Catholic fada roll with top politician who are top share holders too in d university too. All ill gotten money from d government treasure.
Stealing is not corruption I forgotten who said that; ur papa Mike roll with him when he was President of 9ja. Oyedepo open d gate of hell becus of him. Don't worry boi dat 1 na small thing. Let me just became President or Governor first u go understand.

And who told u; u are wise is deceiving u. U are a zombie. Yes u may b good with written English beta than me... I give u that boi but English don't sell again in this country. Knowledge do now, that d edge am 10 time beta dan u.
U know ur way around book. I know my way through life by having knowledge.

As much as I hate Madonna, it's established that they aren't your problem...
You're your own problem...how can you be this d*mb and st*pid at the same time?
You blame your Catholic school, yet they still churn out some good and sensible individuals, have you ever asked yourself why you're different? It's because you chose to lack sense...

Ok, minister for knowledge disbursement, how come you never knew Oyedepo has his businesses?

You can be a governor in your State...
But we need sensible, reasonable and open minded people to rule this country and you're not the answer to that.

You think you're vast?
You ain't sh*t bruh, you can't even argue politics with me...
You haven't even met me, yet you already think I'm all for books cheesy, just another proof of how shallow minded you are...you jump into conclusions and give verdicts without even looking...

My 14 year old self can't even think and speak like you...

You're beginning to rile me...
I'm riled up at myself for still satisfying you with replies.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by phenom666(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
SammieJayh:

As much as I hate Madonna, it's established that they aren't your problem...
You're your own problem...how can you be this d*mb and st*pid at the same time?
You blame your Catholic school, yet they still churn out some good and sensible individuals, have you ever asked yourself why you're different? It's because you chose to lack sense...

Ok, minister for knowledge disbursement, how come you never knew Oyedepo has his businesses?

You can be a governor in your State...
But we need sensible, reasonable and open minded people to rule this country and you're not the answer to that.

You think you're vast?
You ain't sh*t bruh, you can't even argue politics with me...
You haven't even met me, yet you already think I'm all for books cheesy, just another proof of how shallow minded you are...you jump into conclusions and give verdicts without even looking...

My 14 year old self can't even think and speak like you...

You're beginning to rile me...
I'm riled up at myself for still satisfying you with replies.
Do u know my 1 yrs old kid nephew dont worship men of God like u do.
U just an intelligent zombie no will of ur own ...you read book to learn big grammar not for d knowledge in its. Book warmer
I don't have to meet u to know u are just an intelligent jobless internet idiot. Self serving bigot. A qualified slowpoke. NA GOD go punish u.

Oyedepo his school is his private business ... His oil companies who don't knw .
Who told you am not good n sensible. At least I don't lick men of God asses he goat.
Park well u moda fucker.
Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
phenom666:

Do u know my 1 yrs old kid nephew dont worship men of God like u do.
U just an intelligent zombie no will of ur own ...you read book to learn big grammar not for d knowledge in its. Book warmer
I don't have to meet u to know u are just an intelligent jobless internet idiot. Self serving bigot. A qualified slowpoke. NA GOD go punish u.

Oyedepo his school is his private business ... His oil companies who don't knw .
Who told you am not good n sensible. At least I don't lick men of God asses he goat.
Park well u moda fucker.

cheesy cheesy grin

Seeing that you are a pained, bitter, toxic and mentally immature fellow who resorts to insults and childish tantrums at the slightest opportunity, I've decided against prolonging this conversation; afterall, I've achieved my aim of refuting your unfounded and ignorant claims of pastors feeding on your tithes and offerings...you don't necessarily have to be convinced

I couldn't be more fulfilled for the night than I already am.

You should also read to learn grammar(I'd recommend an advanced dictionary though, but that may be way beyond your scope), maybe then you'll stop being a disgrace to yourself and everyone one/thing associated with you.

When next we have a conversation please come with undisprovable facts, be credible and type legibly(that way I can understand what you're saying better and may not have to grow bored and irritated down the line).

And please, less insults(it'll make you seem more cultured and confident; even if you're not).

Goodluck in your Jamb exams bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by phenom666(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2018
SammieJayh:

I'm a TREMITE, and we have a regular secondary school too.
Like I said not everything can't be found on Google...
Bishop Mike has businesses(he doesn't eat church money)...
Bishop Oyedepo is a fulfilled writer(didn't you hear the news last week of $56000 missing from his publishing house? I bet you didn't, you were probably somewhere hating on him)

The money paid to pastors is to cover logistic costs(no be money wey fit belleful family of 4 sef) so no one is eating your chicken change offering; they use the offerings for outreaches too.

So, I guess a National honors is now a big deal...?
If you continue like this bro, you won't amount to anything in life...unfounded hate can take you nowhere but backwards...
I pray you don't look back to this day and cry...
Now, it's confirmed you're not even a Christian; you're just someone who feels he knows the Bible...

So what's your point exactly?
I keep saying this u are very stupid. Check Google I check goggle no blind school's now not everything can b found on goggle. Can u hear yourself. U are just a pastor worshiper.

It is u and ur generation that will be backward and remain there.

Are u even a Christian. Or just a church goer who don't even read his Bible .... Just believe everything a pastor said. If ur pastor said there Is no hell fire again u just believe him and said amen. That y u think poor and still depend on ur fada for a sound quality education. Ur fada own u nothing do u hear me bitch....
Trem have no school (u are just a stupid being) for blind and no secondary school.
The have school of the ministry for minister. Mumu kid.
Oyedepo have printing book shop Bleep u ... who don't know he always said that in his church branch but being a writer of not more than 70 book can't maintain 1 private jet air plane. To maintain 1 cost not less than 200 million naira a year. That guy have 4 jets y people still suffer and u support him still guy u be devil sent or d son of a devil. Keep hailing him.

When u have a daughter and u and ur wife died in road accident then we know who will take care of ur daughter's school fees n accommodation. She may end up a run girl while oyedepo and okonkwo children flex life with d money dier fada acquire. Pastor don't help any body dey just flex life.

Guy you are s very wicked person but u don't know. Just let ur papa died now u will understand wat am trying to said. Nobody go pay u school Fee's. Pastor go abandon u like Fies that u are.
Then u go know suffering. No rich girl go married u.

A guy i know very well lost his Dad then he got to know life beta few month to his dad buried his beautiful girlfriend dump his then rich ass.
He was senior then but we graduated together.
She graduated b4 him. But dated another guy from a rich family After her ex boy friend dad buried but guess wat she still single ... That guy she dated then just used her and dump her rotten ass OK that karma ------- that same karma will surely visited u mad man. Money don't buy happy even d rich also cry.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2018
phenom666:

I keep saying this u are very stupid. Check Google I check goggle no blind school's now not everything can b found on goggle. Can u hear yourself. U are just a pastor worshiper.

It is u and ur generation that will be backward and remain there.

Are u even a Christian. Or just a church goer who don't even read his Bible .... Just believe everything a pastor said. If ur pastor said there Is no hell fire again u just believe him and said amen. That y u think poor and still depend on ur fada for a sound quality education. Ur fada own u nothing do u hear me bitch....
Trem have no school (u are just a stupid being) for blind and no secondary school.
The have school of the ministry for minister. Mumu kid.
Oyedepo have printing book shop Bleep u ... who don't know he always said that in his church branch but being a writer of not more than 70 book can't maintain 1 private jet air plane. To maintain 1 cost not less than 200 million naira a year. That guy have 4 jets y people still suffer and u support him still guy u be devil sent or d son of a devil. Keep hailing him.

When u have a daughter and u and ur wife died in road accident then we know who will take care of ur daughter's school fees n accommodation. She may end up a run girl while oyedepo and okonkwo children flex life with d money dier fada acquire. Pastor don't help any body dey just flex life.

Guy you are s very wicked person but u don't know. Just let ur papa died now u will understand wat am trying to said. Nobody go pay u school Fee's. Pastor go abandon u like Fies that u are.
Then u go know suffering. No rich girl go married u.

A guy i know very well lost his Dad then he got to know life beta few month to his dad buried his beautiful girlfriend dump his then rich ass.
He was senior then but we graduated together.
She graduated b4 him. But dated another guy from a rich family After her ex boy friend dad buried but guess wat she still single ... That guy she dated then just used her and dump her rotten ass OK that karma ------- that same karma will surely visited u mad man. Money don't buy happy even d rich also cry.

Whatever gets you and your toxicity through the night...

Go and study for your exams...
I'm done denigrating myself to your level...
I'm ashamed of myself already. cry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by phenom666(m): 12:53am On Mar 06, 2018
SammieJayh:

cheesy cheesy grin

Seeing that you are a pained, bitter, toxic and mentally immature fellow who resorts to insults and childish tantrums at the slightest opportunity, I've decided against prolonging this conversation; afterall, I've achieved my aim of refuting your unfounded and ignorant claims of pastors feeding on your tithes and offerings...you don't necessarily have to be convinced

I couldn't be more fulfilled for the night than I already am.

You should also read to learn grammar(I'd recommend an advanced dictionary though, but that may be way beyond your scope), maybe then you'll stop being a disgrace to yourself and everyone one/thing associated with you.

When next we have a conversation please come with undisprovable facts, be credible and type legibly(that way I can understand what you're saying better and may not have to grow bored and irritated down the line).

And please, less insults(it'll make you seem more cultured and confident; even if you're not).

Goodluck in your Jamb exams bro...

Like I said b4 u are just an intelligent zombie a qualified imb..ec..ile.

English is just a borrowed language get that into ur rotten skull. My guy English don't put food on ur damn table ... Big grammar don't pay paid bill ... that y I called u a book warmer like a bench warmer. I play on d field eg football y u warm the bench .... Like keeping d bench warm.
Ass h** u achieved nothing in paying tithe to 1 rich daddy y ur still broke n u still pay house rent at your ages. Moda fu.. K.er shut up and go warm d bench.
Men like me and seun of nairaland move d world with idea .... men like u ass licker to pastor remain poor forever serving pastor not God.

Who typing legible help. Boy I just hope if by tomorrow i a became pastor by GOD GRACE with different fleet of car .... you will then c me (with this ur low life of a person) and fall down and worship me because i have money .... I will just take hamper and hampered u straight to h.e.l.l.
Guy grow some self esteem ur esteem is below 0% let say -50%.

If I were u but GOD forbid .... I will just shut up and read mine bible very well n stop worship ping pastor doctrine.
Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by phenom666(m): 1:04am On Mar 06, 2018
SammieJayh:

Whatever gets you and your toxicity through the night...

Go and study for your exams...
I'm done denigrating myself to your level...
I'm ashamed of myself already. cry embarassed
shocked shocked shocked
Men am shock u are worn out this easily.

OK kid I promised u nxt time i will take it easily on u pastor servant. tongue

I didn't know u type give up like this b4 time.
Bush boy go n sleep in ur hut. tongue
Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 2:11am On Mar 06, 2018
phenom666:

Like I said b4 u are just an intelligent zombie a qualified imb..ec..ile.

English is just a borrowed language get that into ur rotten skull. My guy English don't put food on ur damn table ... Big grammar don't pay paid bill ... that y I called u a book warmer like a bench warmer. I play on d field eg football y u warm the bench .... Like keeping d bench warm.
Ass h** u achieved nothing in paying tithe to 1 rich daddy y ur still broke n u still pay house rent at your ages. Moda fu.. K.er shut up and go warm d bench.
Men like me and seun of nairaland move d world with idea .... men like u ass licker to pastor remain poor forever serving pastor not God.

Who typing legible help. Boy I just hope if by tomorrow i a became pastor by GOD GRACE with different fleet of car .... you will then c me (with this ur low life of a person) and fall down and worship me because i have money .... I will just take hamper and hampered u straight to h.e.l.l.
Guy grow some self esteem ur esteem is below 0% let say -50%.

If I were u but GOD forbid .... I will just shut up and read mine bible very well n stop worship ping pastor doctrine.

grin cheesy

He calls me an asslicker while he's stylishly asslicking seun. grin

I've never lived in a rented apartment, accommodation no fit ever be the problem...

I see where you're coming from tho. you seem frustrated at life...you shouldn't be too scared to ask for help tho, you never know who could be of help to your cause...

What God has blessed, no man can curse...none of your foul words can ever reach or qualify me.
It's too early to say I'm blessed because this is just the beginning... I'll be blessed till Kings and Rulers call me blessed...

I just might be the destiny helper or angel to bless you when you're ready to work for God...

And about self esteem, it's obvious you're trying to make yourself feel better...so just wallow in your status quo...
If you like don't learn English, me I can't vote a person who doesn't have basic knowledge of the English language into power...
Even the Mr Seun whose ass you're licking up and down knows how to type coherently and legibly.

Ignorance is by default in everyone, I chose not to be ignorant...I can't speak the same of you...

If you feel English can't pay your bills, ask Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Sarah Ladipo Manyika(who wrote your jamb text), A.H Mohammed(he was your age when he wrote 'Last days at Forcados High School)...but here you are claiming english can't pay the bills, it's a borrowed language yen yen yen(then go and return it to Britain na)...
Even if it doesn't pay the bills, it gives you a better platform.

Would you rather we chatted in your dialect? Or what other languages can we communicate in?

Like I said, ignorance is by default, you can either chose to get knowledge or remain dormant... Na you get your life.

I now know better than to engage anyone in a conversation on Nairaland without going through their previous posts first...
Anyways, please don't quote me ever again if you don't have anything sensible to say...
I've already seen enough st*pidity from you alone to last a million lifetimes.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by phenom666(m): 3:57am On Mar 06, 2018
SammieJayh:

grin cheesy

He calls me an asslicker while he's stylishly asslicking seun. grin

I've never lived in a rented apartment, accommodation no fit ever be the problem...

I see where you're coming from tho. you seem frustrated at life...you shouldn't be too scared to ask for help tho, you never know who could be of help to your cause...

What God has blessed, no man can curse...none of your foul words can ever reach or qualify me.
It's too early to say I'm blessed because this is just the beginning... I'll be blessed till Kings and Rulers call me blessed...

I just might be the destiny helper or angel to bless you when you're ready to work for God...

And about self esteem, it's obvious you're trying to make yourself feel better...so just wallow in your status quo...
If you like don't learn English, me I can't vote a person who doesn't have basic knowledge of the English language into power...
Even the Mr Seun whose ass you're licking up and down knows how to type coherently and legibly.

Ignorance is by default in everyone, I chose not to be ignorant...I can't speak the same of you...

If you feel English can't pay your bills, ask Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Sarah Ladipo Manyika(who wrote your jamb text), A.H Mohammed(he was your age when he wrote 'Last days at Forcados High School)...but here you are claiming english can't pay the bills, it's a borrowed language yen yen yen(then go and return it to Britain na)...
Even if it doesn't pay the bills, it gives you a better platform.

Would you rather we chatted in your dialect? Or what other languages can we communicate in?

Like I said, ignorance is by default, you can either chose to get knowledge or remain dormant... Na you get your life.

I now know better than to engage anyone in a conversation on Nairaland without going through their previous posts first...
Anyways, please don't quote me ever again if you don't have anything sensible to say...
I've already seen enough st*pidity from you alone to last a million lifetimes.

grin grin grin grin cheesy
A*sh*e in tongue u well.
Ass licker.
Me n seun play on d field y u warm d bench @ d stand.
Seun started nairaland without paying tithe to any pastor. U are so broke licking d ass of men acting as God.
Seun is a school dropout ... If u don't know. He went to a government own university. He wasn't ass licker men of God all round d place ... Worshiping them. Instead he worship God Almighty today look at him so rich look at his wapsite so great not less than 3 million Nigerian viewers everyday.
C ur low life of a person supporting God of men not God himself... Claiming class while u are broke a** nigga ... Retarded idiot staying in face u I slap u one share room apartment house.

Retarded bigot who beta perform help. idiot if u don't know money speak bullshit talk nonsense. U are a waste of human resources. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gate etc ( great men aslo.school dropout) no b big English dey d speak but are richer Dan u and ur whole lineage....

Even buhari ur president no go school so suck it up u a**. U don't need ur vote idiot people like u don't vote. Government no concern u na private u dey dullard olodo.

Who are u that I can't quote... Oh d pride in ur pastor have enter u abi. I will soon cast out DAT demon in ur head now stupid idiot being.
No go n worship papa GOD.
Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by Aceed: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2018
phenom666:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
A*sh*e in tongue u well.
Ass licker.
Me n seun play on d field y u warm d bench @ d stand.
Seun started nairaland without paying tithe to any pastor. U are so broke licking d ass of men acting as God.
Seun is a school dropout ... If u don't know. He went to a government own university. He wasn't ass licker men of God all round d place ... Worshiping them. Instead he worship God Almighty today look at him so rich look at his wapsite so great not less than 3 million Nigerian viewers everyday.
C ur low life of a person supporting God of men not God himself... Claiming class while u are broke a** nigga ... Retarded idiot staying in face u I slap u one share room apartment house.

Retarded bigot who beta perform help. idiot if u don't know money speak bullshit talk nonsense. U are a waste of human resources. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gate etc ( great men aslo.school dropout) no b big English dey d speak but are richer Dan u and ur whole lineage....

Even buhari ur president no go school so suck it up u a**. U don't need ur vote idiot people like u don't vote. Government no concern u na private u dey dullard olodo.

Who are u that I can't quote... Oh d pride in ur pastor have enter u abi. I will soon cast out DAT demon in ur head now stupid idiot being.
No go n worship papa GOD.

Gates dropped out of Harvard at this time. He had talked over this decision with his parents, who were supportive of him after seeing how much their son wanted to start his own company. [41] Gates explained his decision to leave Harvard, saying "...if things [Microsoft] hadn't worked out, I could always go back to school. I was officially on [a]
leave [of absence].
- Wikipedia

Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard in his sophomore year in order to complete his project. On May 28, 2017, Zuckerberg received an honorary degree from Harvard. - Wikipedia

Gates was official leave from HARVARD and with permission from his parents, he left school to focus on Microsoft project, which earns him billions of dollars today.

Zuckerberg dropped out of HARVARD to complete his Facebook project which earns him billions of dollars today.

In both cases, they both got the knowledge they needed to pursue their goals before they completed their studies. They did not drop out because of financial lack or unseriousness or for some flimsy reasons/excuses.

S.eun dropped out, not being able to further his studies and out of the boredom of staying home and doing nothing he created Nairaland and you are there shouting twale! using him as (your) benchmark?

If you add his net worth and yours, how many Nairas is it? 50 million? and you think you guys are balling on the field? you are just jogglers when the real players come, you will take your stipends and go home.

Even Buhari has a Masters degree from a university in Pennsylvania, USA.

Where has Nairaland taken both of you to? MTV base awards

When they bring up the issue of being a dropout and the importance of education, you guys are so quick to mention Bill, Mark and Co., let's say they didn't even have significant reasons for leaving school, at least their dropping out made them world names, billions of dollars plus other benefits.

Where did being a drop out take you guys to? Because being a towncrier webcrier is not an achievement.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by SammieJayh(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Aceed:

Gates dropped out of Harvard at this time. He had talked over this decision with his parents, who were supportive of him after seeing how much their son wanted to start his own company. [41] Gates explained his decision to leave Harvard, saying "...if things [Microsoft] hadn't worked out, I could always go back to school. I was officially on [a]
leave [of absence].
- Wikipedia

Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard in his sophomore year in order to complete his project. On May 28, 2017, Zuckerberg received an honorary degree from Harvard. - Wikipedia

Gates was official leave from HARVARD and with permission from his parents, he left school to focus on Microsoft project, which earns him billions of dollars today.

Zuckerberg dropped out of HARVARD to complete his Facebook project which earns him billions of dollars today.

In both cases, they both got the knowledge they needed to pursue their goals before they completed their studies. They did not drop out because of financial lack or unseriousness or for some flimsy reasons/excuses.

S.eun dropped out, not being able to further his studies and out of the boredom of staying home and doing nothing he created Nairaland and you are there shouting twale! using him as (your) benchmark?

If you add his net worth and yours, how many Nairas is it? 50 million? and you think you guys are balling on the field? you are just jogglers when the real players come, you will take your stipends and go home.

When they bring up the issue of being a dropout and the importance of education, you guys are so quick to mention Bill, Mark and Co., let's say they didn't even have significant reasons for leaving school, at least their dropping out made them world names, billions of dollars plus other benefits.

Where did being a drop out take you guys to? Because being a towncrier webcrier is not an achievement.

Thanks man...
I just couldn't indulge him any further with replies, I've got a whole lot of things at hand...

Seeing that he feels being a dropout determined their greatness made me lose hope in his cause entirely... He failed to note that Gates, Zuckerberg and the rest went back to school to get their degrees and even went ahead to run graduate programs...and none of them wallowed in ignorance thinking poor grasp of basic communication skill wasn't a big deal.

How can you be great when you've failed to improve on your communication skills and also failed to take harmless corrections?
Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by phenom666(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Aceed:

leave [of absence].
- Wikipedia

Another church rat have come for me.
U just trying to repeat what I told that pastor worship.
Book is not everything .... Knowledge is d key.
He got the book I got d knowledge.

Next time u this bazard b4 u quote me try n get what I was trying to said.
And b4 i forget buhari got no master degree take more of waec ... Neco don't come and spit nonsense. Buhari have a degree like a military degrees not .master. U don't even know ur president well u dis fool.

Do u know how much am worth my money in my bank account can take care of u n ur stupid unborn generation still there get six feet below d earth surface.

Idiot bill gate n mark dropout to pursued his dream. Bill gate was studying law when he drop out but deciding to study computer for d 1st time. But mark Zuckerberg dropout out because of financial reason DAT where I made my mistake between d both of them. Mark Zuckerberg just started his Facebook pages with some guys who later left him because he was a school dropout.

What of our own dear seun oh sorry he is 100 time better than u low life of a person a jobber. Mr man hint rock bottom that where u belong assh**.
Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by Aceed: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
phenom666:

Another church rat have come for me.
U just trying to repeat what I told that pastor worship.
Book is not everything .... Knowledge is d key.
He got the book I got d knowledge.

Next time u this bazard b4 u quote me try n get what I was trying to said.
And b4 i forget buhari got no master degree take more of waec ... Neco don't come and spit nonsense. Buhari have a degree like a military degrees not .master. U don't even know ur president well u dis fool.

Do u know how much am worth my money in my bank account can take care of u n ur stupid unborn generation still there get six feet below d earth surface.

Idiot bill gate n mark dropout to pursued his dream. Bill gate was studying law when he drop out but deciding to study computer for d 1st time. But mark Zuckerberg dropout out because of financial reason DAT where I made my mistake between d both of them. Mark Zuckerberg just started his Facebook pages with some guys who later left him because he was a school dropout.

What of our own dear seun oh sorry he is 100 time better than u low life of a person a jobber. Mr man hint rock bottom that where u belong assh**.

wrong moniker
Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by Zodiac61(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2018
This post is frankly a waste of space. I have just wasted minutes of life reading this crap.
Only someone blinded by their delusions would think this makes any sense.
Judeo-Christian architecture indeed.
Jewish roots
Meaningless drivel. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) by majestique(f): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
davidque007:
Ignoramus. Jewish and biblical not Illuminati.
I repeat again that these are Illuminati symbols.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Parents: We Almost Aborted Success Adegor, Now Her Video Has Changed Our Lives / Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.