Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Getting Married To A Nurse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Nurse (1403 Views)

What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To A Nurse by Olumogun: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2010
Is there any thing wrong in going out with a Nurse (Lady)?

This is not to slight the "WHITE DRESS JOB"
My curiosity increase as a result of the common comments among some guys that 'Nurses are natural flirts'
Re: Getting Married To A Nurse by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:46am On Apr 28, 2010
personally i dont see anything bad in going for a nurse.thou some people beleive they dont av time 4 their family wit all dis shifting stuff but sti they do create time and not all of them do av relationship wit doctor as some people claim.so all you need to do to get along if you are planning to get one is to trust and always understand the nature of their work
Re: Getting Married To A Nurse by madlady(f): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2010
My grandmother was a nurse.

They are some of the most hard working women going.

She is/was so disciplined that she had my mother fully house trained by the time she was 12.

They do have horrid shift patterns, but once they are fully established  they can normally get set shifts.

That nurse doctor thing may just be an urban myth and as for flirting, hmmm.
Re: Getting Married To A Nurse by 190: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2010
they aree all flirts

i heard mama-gee was a nurse!!
Re: Getting Married To A Nurse by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2010
mama gee.a nurse.no wonder

(1) (Reply)

This Orton In Whichever Form / Hairy Bums / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.