Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party (42299 Views)

Ahmed Gumi Condemns The Wedding Of Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi / Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Ellabae(f): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Skepticus:
wink

Yoruba dude marries an Hausa/Fulani lady, an Igbo high society photograher documents the wedding photos.

And you say tribalism isn't for the poor.

Odin punish poverty in my life

All of you on nairaland that have engaged in all these ethnic biased trolling and bashing don't know that you are wallowing in the mud of hopeless penury.
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by innocential3032(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
One thing am sure of is that the guy wil enjoy the bobby xo very much.the girl manchester is joyous.try to turn ur back xo i cn see hw ukubous ur bayern is.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sha don't stab d skinny goat undecided grin
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by docadams: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children

Missing ewu of a lost tribe
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by iambijo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Allee90:
Honestly I love Hausa dressings. See how they groom looks very handsome in Hausa dress
But that will not stop me from calling them illiterates
define illiterate ?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by akigbemaru: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Skepticus:
wink

Yoruba dude marries an Hausa/Fulani lady, an Igbo high society photograher documents the wedding photos.

All of you on nairaland that have engaged in all these ethnic biased trolling and bashing don't know that you are wallowing in the mud of hopeless penury.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by omoelerin1: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Give me half of the money being wasted for this stupid wedding, if I don't return a billion Naira in ten years, jail me for life.

Rich marrying the rich.

Imagine the guy married a poor girl and the girl did the same, it would have been the best open door to riches, power and connection to the respective families who would be taken out of poverty.

But they have been configured to think otherwise, that the wealth must continue to circulate within them.
What is this one saying?

When did intermarriage between the rich and the poor become effective way of eradicating poverty?
Must they marry from the poor families before such families could be taken out of poverty?
Why will a poor person believe the best way to end poverty in their families is by getting married to rich people?

And people like you dey class themselves, look down on the less privileged once they have little opportunity.
I believe with even your present status, there are people you consider as never well to do that you would not want to associate yourself with, not to talk of marrying them.

Stop envying.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by quiestla: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Give me half of the money being wasted for this stupid wedding, if I don't return a billion Naira in ten years, jail me for life.

Rich marrying the rich.

Imagine the guy married a poor girl and the girl did the same, it would have been the best open door to riches, power and connection to the respective families who would be taken out of poverty

But they have been configured to think otherwise, that the wealth must continue to circulate within them.

Na true word dude. God bless you
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by bobnatlo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Where's her hijap naas
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by bobnatlo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Where's her hijap naaa!!
Anyway happy married life
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by OfficialAwol(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
omoelerin1:
What is this one saying?

When did intermarriage between the rich and the poor become effective way of eradicating poverty?
Must they marry from the poor families before such families could be taken out of poverty?
Why will a poor person believe the best way to end poverty in their families is by getting married to rich people?

And people like you dey class themselves, look down on the less privileged once they have little opportunity.
I believe with even your present status, there are people you consider as never well to do that you would not want to associate yourself with, not to talk of marrying them.

Stop envying.

Your parents are rich.

I bet my early morning poo on it.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Habibsocial080: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
tayo200:
awon oloriburuku somebody.. him papa no pay pensioners, e dey do wedding..ofo le ma se
Abeg reduce am small
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Ayus34(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
tayo200:
awon oloriburuku somebody.. him papa no pay pensioners, e dey do wedding..ofo le ma se

Note:
They are not your problem.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by room089: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children
Uncle Wealth wetin make them Useless Children na?

Na dia fault say dia parents get money?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by kennymotors(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
360frolic:
First Look at Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party

We love when cultures play a beautiful role in traditional wedding ceremonies in Nigeria.

Fatima Ganduje who is the founder of Let’s Talk Humanity, a charitable organisation is right now getting married to her love Abolaji Ajimobi who is an entrepreneur.<

The couple had their Arabian themed Henna party tagged Fatima’s Henna Playday in Kano captured by the talented George Okoro.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/photos-first-look-at-fatima-ganduje.html

end time party's venue
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by lukency(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
congratulations! May the Almighty be the guiding light in your union.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by HomeOfMe(f): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
360frolic:

We love when cultures play a beautiful role in traditional wedding ceremonies in Nigeria.

Fatima Ganduje who is the founder of Let’s Talk Humanity, a charitable organisation is right now getting married to her love Abolaji Ajimobi who is an entrepreneur.

The couple had their Arabian themed Henna party tagged Fatima’s Henna Playday in Kano captured by the talented George Okoro.
Free money is very sweet and easy to spend anyhow. Nigerians behold thy leaders!

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by HomeOfMe(f): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
360frolic:

Fatima Ganduje who is the founder of Let’s Talk Humanity, a charitable organisation is right now getting married to her love Abolaji Ajimobi who is an entrepreneur.

When they're in power is when they rush to get their children married because they know they're not going to spend a dime of their personal income. Next will be Osinbajo's daughter.Nigerians behold your leaders!
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by subcbouy: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yoruba demon going the way of herds spirit. grin
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by uss25dec: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Useless Kano Governor Ganjude. Am not a muslim. But I read dat one of d "sins" his govt accused Emir Sanusi was dat, his daughter deliver a speech without using d hijad. Now his daughter is doing worse than dat n no one is talking. Holding her would-be husband in public n sharing d pics to d world. No wonder, my favourite artiste, Tupac, says all politicians r hypocrites!
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children

Lol. Transfer of aggression : grin grin
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Rich marrying the rich.

Imagine the guy married a poor girl and the girl did the same, it would have been the best open door to riches, power and connection to the respective families who would be taken out of poverty.

Your kind of reasoning is why a lot of people do not like marrying below their station. So because one is looking to get married, he/she should be saddled with a bunch of liabilities abi? In-Laws that lack shame, and are looking to feed off the crumbs of the Spouse's table.

You better learn to pull yourself up by your boot-strings, and work hard.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by OfficialAwol(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bagehot:

Your kind of reasoning is why a lot of people do not like marrying below their station. So because one is looking to get married, he/she should be saddled with a bunch of liabilities abi? In-Laws that lack shame, and are looking to feed off the crumbs of the Spouse's table.

You better learn to pull yourself up by your boot-strings, and work hard.

I'm working so hard to become a millionaire all by myself.

I don't need no marriage to alleviate me from poverty.

My argument is that there should be a way to make wealth go round rather than concentrating it in the hands of few.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by phreakabit(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Skepticus:
wink

Odin has one eye his view is limited. Tribalism breeds determination if you ask me.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by lastempero: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children

Don't mind them,come here come dey disturb person
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by TryMeNot(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Allee90:
Honestly I love Hausa dressings. See how they groom looks very handsome in Hausa dress
But that will not stop me from calling them illiterates
and thats why hatred will continue to kill you.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by jimmyroger: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
This Fatima get fatty milk upstairs oo
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by sunnyphem(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children
hater don arrive ho
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by dragunov: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children

The boy looks like a cretin.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Opentokwowledge: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
On top of our money... Continue!!
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Horo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Skepticus:
wink

You made my day with this comments

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otunba Lekan Akinleye Contesting For Ekiti Assembly Seat, Was Arrested In UK / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.