Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party (42300 Views)

Ahmed Gumi Condemns The Wedding Of Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi / Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by delishpot: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
I just pray he doesnt get ready for wife no 2 in 3 yrs time.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

I'm working so hard to become a millionaire all by myself.

I don't need no marriage to alleviate me from poverty.

My argument is that there should be a way to make wealth go round rather than concentrating it in the hands of few.

So going by what you wrote earlier, is marriage supposed to be about love and compatibility, or poverty alleviation?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by mathew2oa(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
easzypeaszy:
Dont have anytin to say...If i also embezle money i wl do d same...dis is Nigeria wer d masses suffers wt no hope n future fr der chldrn n d politicians live large, buy d world fr der chldren, send dem to best schs and dey grow up to still rule n enslave us..who is to blame...

the answer is you, me and able body Nigeria youths who are divided along ethnic and religious line. the day three major tribe unite against corrupt politicians, then Nigeria will be good

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Kouyate(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Na so my brother
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by SUNDICOS(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=akinszz post=65526309][/quote]jalingo brought up
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by chngebeginwthme: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children

Who say make your father be poor man?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by alanka(f): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Ajubobil's family is bring more curse on yoruba generations to come.

They know, the abokis/fulanis have disability in their blood/gene

You want to be given barth to deaf and dump, blind, handicap so be it for ajumobi family

The millions of disability in the north, is not by mistake but by design.

Mad family
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children
u called them useless children, but why did you say DAT?or has their getting married to each other made Dem useless?bad belle
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
alanka:
Ajubobil's family is bring more curse on yoruba generations to come.

They know, the abokis/fulanis have disability in their blood/gene

You want to be given barth to deaf and dump, blind, handicap so be it for ajumobi family

The millions of disability in the north, is not by mistake but by design.

Mad family
ur English is even deaf and dumb
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by James4424: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is the same old union for power marriage. These children are either unaware of it or they are stupid enough to allow their parents toy them or they are into the Union for power too.
Rubbish. When will the rich stop being controled by the propensity to show off.
I know its not easy. But one has to understand that there will always be a richer person somewhere, a prettier lady, a much more extravagant wedding somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otunba Lekan Akinleye Contesting For Ekiti Assembly Seat, Was Arrested In UK / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.