Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (435175 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
talk2saintify:
Am Here cool cool

CC: Souloho19

Welcome bro
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
WEALTH304:
Souloho19....if you don't kill me with high BP who will?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=Eberechi24 post=68171748]
Vote using this link

http://www.nairaland.com4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award
/quote]

I'm very much humbled by the mentions, Jah bless you all smiley

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by cyndy1000(f): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thank God I came on time
Re: The Hole In The Wall by phoenixchap: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Eberechi24:
Lets appreciate soul for this great masterpiece by voting him this month writers award.

Vote using this link

https://www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award

queentiee come and vote tongue

Younzubi
Wealth304
Oluwaseunliz
Yemike
EkpoSparoAyara
Raingirl
Charminee
phoneixchap
Aaspost
Pinkfeet
SPDAZZY

embarassed everybody come and vote
voted him for may, but I hope we make it happen this time around, he's a good writer and updates consistently, not some poo of a writer
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
DEDICATION: Joislim rchilee oroolorun dimssy silvertrinity Godwinfury Joshnes pwerrtygiftofGod explosive04 bimberry1307 danyceo ann2012 spdazzy queenitee pinkfeet aaspot phoenixchap charminee raingirl yemike helenbee oluwaseunliz wealth304 youngzubi ekopsparoayara eberechi24 talk2saintify cindy1000 silvertrinity paafin rchilee

:::::::::::::::

"Okay, so the NIA, That is National intelligence agency was formed in 86, and basically it's tasked with counterintelligence operations and foreign intelligence while the state secret service is domestic....just like let's say CIA and FBI or MI6 and MI5......"

"Short Sam I don't need a lecture, it was my former job remember?" Tonye interrupted the hacker

"Right....anyway I was able to find correspondence between the counselor and a man called real shadow" he paused waiting for her reaction.

"That was the sender of the mail Rex received about 4 days ago, but he's dead now"

"Well unless its his spirit that is sending mails and instructions, I'd say he's very much alive" S.s said

"What do you mean...he has been Identified already, he's dead!" she insisted

"Tonye what is the one possibility we overlooked even when the clue was staring us in the face?" Short Sam asked in a wise voice.

Tonye sighed as the car slowed down due to the traffic ahead. The good news was they were almost there, the bad news was they were almost there. "Sam, I don't know...please tell me Anything you know" she said in a tone so tired it was almost sarcastic.

"Mr Kehinde truly was the chief of security at Sunrise steel...truly its his body lying in the morgue as we speak...but he was never the real shadow"
S.s said

"Then who? How?" Tonye was extremely baffled

"What does the name Kehinde stand for?" Short Sam said mischievously.

She rubbed her brow and considered it for a minute then she sprang up suddenly "twins!"

"exactly...where there is a Kehinde there must be a Taye or in this case Taiwo and he is the real shadow....the strange thing is he has a lot of clout...the counselor does anything he asks immediately he asks..."

"how come no one has heard of him all these while...?" she asked

"that's the ingenuity of it all, using his brother's identity he very well hid in the open, which was why there were sightings of him in Denmark one day and the next in Ondo."

"My God how come no one ever thought of that" she muttered

"his identity is so buried it hardly exists...if not for the death of Mr Kehinde that blew his cover, everyone would continue thinking it was the CSO, not to talk of how easy it must have been to disappear for him cause truly that man is the real shadow...he instigated fear in the counselor himself and there was a mail I came across where he instructed the counselor to Include Fome' in the most wanted list to smoke her out but the counselor replied regrettably that he didn't have enough influence for that kind of decision and the real shadow replied saying he would handle it"

"So he was based in Europe?"

"Europe o, South America o, they're plenty, he was everywhere and its hard to say which one was him which one was Mr Kehinde but I believe he's in Nigeria at the moment"

"I don't suppose you were able to get an address?"

"I have a direct pathway with administrator rights and a lot of information to sift through just give me some time I'd get you your address"

"Okay, I'd call you when I land....S.s thank you and good job"

"oh this is nothing, you should thank your inside man, he made this happen"

"yea right...alright I'll keep in touch"

She ended the call and thought of what she had just learnt. Maybe she should call Bigelow at least to find out if he was okay.

As the taxi inched about the parking lot for a place to park Tonye made up her mind and called Bigelow.

"Hello Big..."

"I'd contact you...don't call again" he interrupted her and cut the call immediately.

She got down from the taxi feeling more worried and decided to switch off the phone the minute she made contact with Kirsten. With that thought on her mind she dialed the number.

" Ma I'm waiting for you...I can see you already, just walk straight you'll see me" her assistant said immediately she picked. Kirsten instructed her and the moment Tonye sighted her standing excitedly, tickets in hand she switched off her phone immediately. They were just in the nick of time and boarded the plane before the gate was closed.

::::::::::::::::::

Agent Kevin knocked on the counselor's door and waited patiently for a reply.

"Enter"

The counselor was writing something but glanced up and leaned back when he saw the fidgeting agent, he spun the chair lazily about and played with his knuckles. "Agent Kevin, you have something for me?"

"Yessir! Bigelow received a call few minutes ago from a number. A woman. But he rushed the call before we could triangulate the location...So I called up the call log from the service provider and got the number. I latched on to the number just as it made another call...the call lasted enough for us to trace it to the airport, local airport. She switched it off but I identified her as Mrs. Tonye..."

"Where is she going?" The counselor snapped impatiently

"I called up the log and latched on to the other number which was still on. Sir I can say affirmatively that they boarded a flight to Benue"

The counselor began to stroke his mustache.

:::::::::::::::::::

The adress was a market place in the busiest area in Makurdi. It was a huge shoping complex with shops scattered about selling every kind of goods imaginable, both perishable and non-perishable.
Stall F12 was the specified shop and futher invesigation had turned out tyres were sold there, it was around the area spare parts were sold. Kirsten rattled off the details to an amazed Tonye. This girl was something else!

:::

The address being discussed thousands of feet in the air was currently busy with the everyday bustle of business transactions. and as lieutenant Vilcroy of the Metro police tactical force arrived at the hospital with his fellow officers they looked more like an assault team. They all had the blue fatigues of the police force and wore bullet proof vests over them and they held clean APS-95 assault rifles. The people immediately scampered out of the way getting into shops or standing to the side and staring in awe.
The officers were 7 in number meaning Vilcroy had 6 men under his command. Detective Dagnet had told him about the kidnapped child so he instructed two officers to remain at the main entrance of the market and he went in with the remaining four officers leading the way like the true captain he was even though his rank said lieutenant. He glanced at the stalls as they hurried past, guns at the ready. 'B7,B8,B9,B10....

It was still a long way to F12.

::::::::::::

She wanted to take Buzz's advice and lay low but there was no time for that. She wasn't here to play games. she could hardly contain her anger when she saw the pickup truck screech infront of the complex and rifled serious looking officers jumped out and disappeared into the market immediately.
Her eyes hardened and she ground her teeth so hard it hurt her jaw.
That's it...time for plan B. she dialled a number, a 7 digit number On her phone and immediately a countdown began running. The shop was rigged and going to explode in 5 minutes. she crossed the road and continued pushing her ice cream cart. but this time the tune was off, she didn't want to draw attention to herself. She headed back towards the apartment where the little girl was still sleeping. It was typical of Rex to always find a way to force her hand or alter a well thought out plan one way or the other.
As she pushed the cart cursing Rex silently for failing to show up and instead running to the cops, her phone rang and she used the bluetooth earpiece which was concealed under her neat grey hair. She scratched her hair Violently and pressed the button in the process. "Any news?"

"Yes....I just received the news that Rex is in a hospital in Lagos....he and the other agent were attacked and brutally wounded early this morning"

"Did you get the name of the hospital?"

The voice paused before answering "no, but I can find out"

"Do and let me know immediately"

"Roger"
when she patted down her hair, ending the call discreetly her mind was made up; she would head to Lagos now that the agency was practically handicapped, she would get to Rex direct and look into his eyes when she told him he won't ever see his daughter again. But first she had to look like a mother...or grandmother For the trip, as a matter of fact her ice cream vendor look fitted the profile just fine but she was not a fan of the heavy weight, she would have to change that details. So she would get the baby bag, back the sleeping baby and head to Enugu first, then Onitsha then an overnight bus to Lagos. It would be foolish to take a flight with a kidnapped baby. Journey by road was the surest and what better time than when the baby was sleeping? She pushed the cart and left it under a big mango tree. She walked away to the main road and flagged a bike. If any one saw the cart and decided to help him/herself to free ice cream it was their cup of tea. She was getting out of Benue in the next 30 minutes.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Andy came around with a headache. He was in bad shape but not as bad as Rex and Bami. His injuries were as a result of a fight while theirs was a beatdown. He was on the bed in the lab and he swung his legs to the side and winced as pain shot through his rib. His stomach was bandaged tight however and for the first time he noticed his body was all gauzed up. Plaster over his swollen eye, bandage over his ead, on his elbow...
he was wrapped like an Egyptian mummy!
The doctor was nowhere to be found and Andy sat up. feeling embarassed that a petit young lady had put him in this condition. However he felt the bandages were excessive and unecessary. The Only serious pain he was feeling was from his abdomen whenever it contracted as he breathed in and even that he thought he could handle. He had to get going. But the question was get going where?

E39, E40,E41,.......E49,E50, F1,F2....

Lieutenant Vilcroy moved swiftly getting closer and closer to stall F12 and the impending doom waiting.

Finally they got to the shop. The lieutenant used hand signs and gestures to instruct the men and they spread out. The shop gate was wide open and one of the officers at the far end threw in a canister of tear gas while the remaining officers got into position, on a knee with their rifles trained at the entrance, waiting for who/what would come running out. After a while lieutenant Vilcroy believed either the suspect; 1. had passed out inside the shop 2. Had a gas mask 3. Wasn't in the shop.

The officers moved gradually towards the entrance. The point man was short and light on his feet and had perfect aim. He was the only one with a gas mask. He zig zagged across the entrance then performed a cartwheel and disappeared into the foggy room. Vilcroy and the rest remained just outside the gate and beyond the stinging gas but just close enough to provide firepower if the need arose.

"Clear!" Called the point man who they had nicknamed 'Lukaku' although he was the complete physical opposite of the footballer.

''It should take the gas about two minutes to clear out so we can enter...we need to tear this place apart until we get answers" Vilcroy announced

:::::::::::::

She glanced at the countdown on her phone. 00:03:52

:::::::::::::::

Bigelow knew he was being tailed the moment he left the agency. He kept a sharp eye and was impressed with the method the agency employed In tracking him. A little creativity was involved not just the traditional car a little distance behind weaving between vehicles to maintain visual. The only problem was he was privy to such methods and had a magic eye in spotting them. Like for example the station wagon driven by a man and his two teenage sons that followed him from the office till he got to oshodi. Then there was the danfo bus that appeared around oshodi and trailed him to mile two. At a point the bus was even ahead of him. The bus wasn't on duty, the door was shut and the driver and another man in the front seat were the only occupants. They were trailing Him in shifts! When Tonye called him he instinctively knew that the line had been compromised and rushed the call.

Counselor Mark had twisted and twisted his mustache that it was begining to resemble a shoe lace. He chewed on the information the agent had dropped in his lap earlier then finally made up his mind. He powered up the computer then logged in to his secure account. He selected a conversation thread and selected the recepient address @realshadow
He typed a short message.

A senior agent has been snooping around diging into the Fome case. Surveilance find him to be in alliance with hostile forces. He is a verified threat. Attached is a copy of his picture and last seen location. I repeat, he is a verified threat.

In his workplace, the room he Liked to call 'the dark room' (because the only source of light was from the half dozen monitors) Short Sam sat up immediately and hit the keyboard with machine gun trigger finger movements.
He exclaimed, stood up, sat down again, stood up, scratched his head, sat down again.
The reply mail had arrived almost immediately; 'would take care of it'

In a frenzied state, S.s tried Rex but there was no answer, same with Bami...Andy's line was not reachable while Tonye's was not available. Of course she should be thousands of feet up in the air by now. But then he reasoned the plane should have wifi atleast and he could reach her through whats app call so he dialed and dialed and it rang and rang but there was no reply. Short Sam turned in his chair restlessly. He had just witnessed a hit being placed on agent Ryan Bigelow and there was no one to tell.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Boywest1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ride on man, this just keeps getting better and better. The suspense is killing.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oroolorun(m): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2018
Hmmm.... an unknow or maybe know Taye-Taiwo is the Real Shadow. No one see this coming.
I fear for the safety of S.Sam than for that of Agent B because a tracker than also be track.
Wake up Rex, Fome is coming.
What if Fome is not the kidnapper?

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Youngzubi(m): 2:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Weldone sir you gat the passion in u.sir na follow come,u'er wat it takes... Gudjob.. am a fellow writter but am still looking up 2 you sir cos am still a leaner
guys u go check out my story..adventure of sam tee
#one love pkokaa!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by talk2saintify(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2018
souloho19:
DEDICATION: talk2saintify

Thanks

Tho I Just Realized Hole in the Wall is A Sequel to Delayed Diagnosis!
Which am Yet to Finish
Will be done in a bit cool

Just Concluded The Devil Wears Okirika
You are a Fantastic Writer I must Confess
Nice Write Up!

Lemme Rush and Complete Delayed Diagnosis! cheesy
Keep the mentions coming Tho!

Peace!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oluwaseunliz(f): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2018
souloho19:

Should be in about 10-20 minutes. Thanks for following
You are welcome and thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by HelenBee(f): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2018
Yet to read the last two updates cos of exams but I trust souloho19 to deliver as usual.

5 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by pweetygiftofGod(f): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by dimssy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Menh...almost all the agents are down.

Weldone bro

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Ann2012(f): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Thanks for the update Boss, pls don't let Bigelow die embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by phoenixchap: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Dope as usual, souloho19.. You're tha bomb!!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Mynet11(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mr Souloho u are simply awesome, i dont know of a better adjective to qualify u. More ink to ur pen. Waiting for more updates

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by explosive04(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Hmmmmm,seriously am short of words. Ride on sir..tnx 4 d dedictn sir....waow!!!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Godwinfury(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
The jigsaw seem to b coming in fixed.
1. Fome is the kidnapper, having survived the gas blast.
2. Mr Kehinde was killed by Fome.
3. Mr Taiwo (The Real super shadow) is just somewhere around.
4. Fome's intent is to either kill Rex Obasi or Emma.
5 Chief Amunike knows who the Real Shadow is, unless he's ignorant of his super strike force team member's names.
6 All hell will be let loose should Alli No Joy wake up...
believe me, hell wouldnt be able to accommodate his fury.
Am open for arguments, you can quote me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Kaycee9242(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nice update, keep it up bros

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
The real shadow is still out there and to say the name Kehinde has been staring at us in the face but still no clue is a mystery only Souloho can unravel...
Bigelow, I just knew your in a deep poo, you gotta be smarter...
Gallant men of the forces are about to meet their end except Mr Souloho reconsiders them...
Tonye, be careful...
Weldone Short Sam but watch your back too...

BRAVO SOULOHO...

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by bookiesondebt: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
ood evening guys,am currently in a contest,I need only 36 votes to be among the top 10.kindly vote for me please.
https://likebets.com/en/register/8950
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Eberechi24(f): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
talk2saintify:

What Exactly Amma Voting?

Nomination going on for june best writer

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by WHOcarex: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Na wa o. Make them kukuma kill Rex cos this one too much. I dey fear for all of them cry

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by light4life(f): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Godwinfury:
The jigsaw seem to b coming in fixed.
1. Fome is the kidnapper, having survived the gas blast.
2. Mr Kehinde was killed by Fome.
3. Mr Taiwo (The Real super shadow) is just somewhere around.
4. Fome's intent is to either kill Rex Obasi or Emma.
5 Chief Amunike knows who the Real Shadow is, unless he's ignorant of his super strike force team member's names.
6 All hell will be let loose should Alli No Joy wake up...
believe me, hell wouldnt be able to accommodate his fury.
Am open for arguments, you can quote me

hehehehe....analyst

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dedication;[/b]cindy1000 boywest1 oroolorun charminee paafin mekonglobalyoungzubi talk2saintify oluwaseunliz helenbee(gud luck with your exams) PweetygiftofGod dimssy ann2012 phoenixchap mynet11 explosive04 Godwinfury kaycee9242 ekopsparoAyara Eberechi24 whocarex light4life evaristomonarch silvertrinity queenitee joislim

[b]::::::::::::::::::

The driver had been waiting for the past two hours a lot of people had offered him double the amount to drive them but he refused because he had been booked. He bragged about his loyalty as he put the bags in the trunk. Tonye nodded impressed then glanced at Kirsten who couldn't help smiling. Considering the fact that two hours ago they were not even aware they'd be travelling anywhere but this driver had been waiting for them.That was the problem with Nigeria. The people didn't have fear of God. they were more comfortable telling lies than the truth.

Tonye settled into the backseat Tthen remembered the market address the kidnapper had sent to Rex's phone.

"No...no....Kirsten give him the market address, No.......let's check on Olivia" Tonye said. She glanced at the driver who was patiently tapping his wheel waiting for directions. "Which is closer? The market or the hospital?"

"Actually the market is closed off" the driver said

"Why...what happened?"

"Didn't you hear? There was a bomb blast in the market not up to thirty minutes ago"

"Bomb blast? How...when.....hope there was no....." Tonye trailed off disoriented. It seemed the pivot of her reality had shifted closer to insanity, nothing was making sense anymore. She could only scream in her mind for little Emma and pray the girl was not hurt.
Kirsten's phone gave a shrill beeping sound and she answered "hello.....yes she's ere.....hold on" she leaned back and gave the phone to her boss. "Its short Sam"

Tonye remembered she had switched off her phone. She took the phone wondering the juicy intel S.s had for her this time around.

"Hello S.s?"

"Hello....look that your agent, your inside man....he's in danger, a hit has been put on him, to the real shadow himself."

"Ryan? In danger"

'Yes! You need to alert him as fast as possible and trust me...you should be careful, the fact that these people were able to identify him so fast shows that they're quite sensitive, take precautions! like this call we're having is secure...I made sure of that...okay, S.s out!"

Tonye powered her phone on in a haste to call Bigelow and warn him. She scrolled through the recent calls and was about to dial her number when something Short Sam said came back to her. They were sensitive, and that was coming from an outsider. She could tell first hand what they were like and could bet her organs that they were on to her already and her phone was no longer her's alone.

"Driver please can I make a call with your phone? My card just finished"

"Oh no problem..." the driver removed his phone from the dashboard and unplugged the charger.

Tonye thanked him and copied the number thinking of how she could warn him without revealing anything for the driver's benefit.
He didn't pick the call and she wasn't suprised. With the way he had rushed through the call earlier he was clearly in a situation....maybe fighting for his life?
She swore when he didn't pick the second time then quickly typed a message.

It's Tonye! You are in danger, S.s intercepted the counselor put a hit on you...gave the contract to a deadly hit man!

She hit the send button then deleted it from the phone memory.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The phones kept ringing and ringing. Sounding like machine gun fire. Detective Dagnet was dumbfounded, open mouthed and when she managed to speak, foulmouthed.

She had sent 5 men to their graves! Five husbands, five fathers dead because of her decision. If only she had waited like Tonye suggested, if only......!
She muted the TV in her office only for the radio to take over the airwaves. The same news on the radio, they were calling it a suicide bomber, extremist groups sticking their tongue out at the law. Nothing more. Dagnet frowned as she considered the nerve of the OAP. Nothing more? Five women had been widowed in the blink of an eye, more than five children had lost their father and this oap with a terrible personality was Probably sitting in a air conditioned office saying nothing more.
She could hear phones ringing from every corner of the station and one in her office too. "Hello" she answered prepared to slam it down if it was another reporter.

"Hello ma....the director would like to see you"

The director's secretary said> Dagnet wished it was a reporter.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bigelow at first had been heading to one of his personal hide out. A small shack in a village in Badagry he always went there when he wanted things to cool down and lay low. He watched his phone ring as a strange number called, there was no way he was picking the call then decided it was best he switch of his phone before he got too curious. When the message entered, he read it again, and again, it was unbelievable. Just like that? What about the oath he had taken? All the years of service and the counselor was just going to end it all like that. End his life just like that!

He shook his head. He wasn't going down without a fight. He swung hard to the left and made a sharp u-turn. He couldn't afford to be a sitting duck waiting for the assassin to come for him, and that was what he was in Badagry, a farmer who crossed the border every day to sell his crop. What he needed now was to watch his back and he knew somewhere he could do that.

:::::::::::::::::::

The middle belt memorial hospital was privately owned by an ex governor who had built the hospital with state resources but made sure the property was in his name and legally his. Tonye paid the driver then she and Kirsten headed for the open gate.

Inside, they walked briskly trailing the young doctor that had offered to take them to the room. "Her husband has been here for hours, just waiting....its really devastating"

Tonye and Kirsten exchanged a glance. "I'm, sorry did you say husband?"

"Why, yes of course....there he is" The doctor pointed at Buzz who was leaning on the wall beside the entrance.
He stood up straight the minute he saw them.

"Agent Tonye" he greeted

"What are you doing here?"

"Agent Bami said we should protect Olivia in the hospital so I 'm here....Clyde is with the family back home.I'm looking out for her incase the crazy bitch comes back"

Tonye nodded something nagged at her brain but she coul'dnt place her finger on it..... She entered the office and the doctor called out; "don't wake her oo"

Olivia was asleep and both her legs were in a cast. Tonye stood still as she studied her best friends face. The colour had been drained out and fresh worry lines stretched between her eyebrows. Kirsten also stood unable to speak, she studied Olivia in horror. Cause even in sleep the face showed the nightmare it had recently gone through clearly.

Buzz came in after a while and the three of them stood round the bed watching her sleep.

"Why did you tell the doctors you were her husband?" Tonye asked Buzz after a while.

He had been expecting this question And had a ready answer "when I got here, I thought it would be wise to stay anonymous just incase someone still wanted her dead and it just happened that the doctor mistook me for Rex so I didn't correcvt him."

"Tooh! No problem then, any news from Clyde?"

"Not since earlier today " Buzz replied and somthing nagged Tonye again but she couldn't seem to wrap her head around it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bigelow followed every vehicle within his field of vision, studying the car and occupants with fast eyes and swiftly making judgements.

After a while he was sure he was no longer being followed. Why? Because of the assassin coming for him? A greater predator?

Still he tried a last evasion technique just in case and changed lanes facing the traffic and flashing his hazard lights. When he was finally sure he had shaken off the tail he trafficated and drove into a housing estate. He drove past the buildings for ten minutes then he parked in front of one and looked around the quiet neighbourhood for a minute before getting down and jogging up the stairs.

He pushed the bell repeatedly when he got to the door until he heard his voice. "Arinze if I find you playing with my bell again eh-!" A middle aged man barged out the door angrily and his words trailed off immediately to be replaced with an excited shout. They embraced and Bigelow said "I trust you are well brother"

"Of course, I'm as well as can be, i've resumed my full excercise schedule which I stopped since the accident" he stretched his hands in a 'look at me' gesture.
He was fit.

"Good because I'm afraid I bring an unpleasant guest along into your Home"

"What exactly is the problem?"

"I have Money on my head"

"who doesn't....it's a good thing to have money on one's mind"

"no Tom....I have money ON my head"

"Damn!"

"The worst part is that the baddest assasin in the whole fucking country is the one with the contract"

Thomas Bigelow, a year younger than Bigelow was more suited for the big brother role and he assured his brother. "Well did you come here to sulk or you came to survive?"

Bigelow smiled tiredly "you're right....I trust you still have those guns I like"

"Of course, once an army ranger always a ranger..."

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Konphido(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mr Soul, thanks for the update..
They are always consistent..

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oluwaseunliz(f): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tonye should try and figure things b4 it will be late.. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wow!I ve really missed a lot.Keep the best work going bro

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Charminee(f): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm sick but i couldn't resist the urge to check out this awesome story. Kudos souloho19

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Charminee:
I'm sick but i couldn't resist the urge to check out this awesome story. Kudos souloho19
Get well soon, dear....

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
I saw some typographical errors, I know they're inevitable...
So Buzz actually drugged Clyde that night of the attack that's why he didn't hear the noise from the gate..
Bigelow get prepared...
Tonye, get your line secured..
BRAVO SOULOHO...
29th June is my birthday oo... Please create a character with my name if you can...As a birthday gift...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.