Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (435109 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Godwinfury(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Joislim:
He tried. Analysis makes the story interesting and fun. I'm sure the writer will appreciate it.

Fome is on the road, she can't listen to their conversation unless she is recording all the conversation in that house.

Buzz has blown his cover.... I hope he's tortured to death.

You get sense, oya take, this little token is for u

Re: The Hole In The Wall by sussybae(f): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Silvertrinity:
please, u guys should vote for souloho19 as the best writer dis month.

note: voting for two persons is not allowed. comment "souloho19" on the link below

www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-
award
done

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Joislim(f): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Godwinfury:

You get sense, oya take, this little token is for u
it's beautiful
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Godwinfury(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Joislim:
it's beautiful
Sure, a thing of beauty. You a daughter of Idu or Tiv?
Re: The Hole In The Wall by phoenixchap: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Godwinfury:

Hehehe!!
Come o, na ur data I use post am?
that's the creme de la creme of the gist
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Godwinfury(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
phoenixchap:
that's the creme de la creme of the gist
Alaye chill, as long as Souloho19 isn't complaining…
Re: The Hole In The Wall by bigbauer(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thanks for the dedication, and YES! I'm back, condition imposed ghost mode deactivated. cool This is a great story and i'm so loving it
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Joislim(f): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Godwinfury:
Sure, a thing of beauty. You a daughter of Idu or Tiv?
daughter of idiots... idoma
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Dedication: Uchihaclassiq ann2012 silvertrinity iamloyalty pinkfeet joshnes oluwaseunliz phoenixchap mitchelljnr oroolorun konphido cindy1000 paafin eberechi24 boffinjay samexdx stevodot22 helenbee kaycee9242 light4life ekopsparoayara charminee mynet11 danyceo vhiktorveroon Godwinfury explosive04 dview001 paqman prapfrick phoenixchap joislim hazardman dhemmyjay silvertrinity sussybae bigbauer preshb alarmednigerian chisiudeh iamloyalty mekonglobal bimberry1307 pweetygiftofGod

:::::::::::::::::::

Dagnet drove around aimelessly. She was in a kind of haze.....a numb state. Everything was like a blur. So many emotions clashing like waves inside her. Guilt, terror, shock, disbelief, disgust, anger.....

The worst thing was she still had no direction. Here she was burning fuel driving round and round without knowing where to vent her fustrations. The only lead she had was Tonye. The BROTA agency could help her and if she really wanted to avenge the deaths of the bomb victims then she was going to need all the help she could get.

"Speak of the devil" she muttered to herself as her phone rang. But it wasn't Tonye calling her, it was forensics expert Terry.

"Hello Terry, what do you have for me?" She was sure the news of her dismissal would have swept through all the 5 floors of the station by now.

"Ma....I heard what happened, I'm sorry"

She was not in the mood for condolence or pity calls but she replied softly "Its okay Terry, thanks for everything..all your hardwork. I'll miss working with you"

"Yes ma...." The man sounded like he wanted to cry and Dagnet seriously wanted to get off the call.

"Look Terry...."

"I have some news ma, I finally found the DNA match."

"Which DNA?"

"The one Rex brought....that didn't match the DNA from the crime scene"

"Oh!" She had totally forgotten. The past 10 hours had been like ten days. "who is it....who does it match?"

"It had a 99.9% match with one Miss Bisi Brown , 24 years....her last known address was from tax payment documents from her place of work, she worked in a boutique.... but it was shut down two years ago after the widows initiative scandal and after the owner, one Mrs Benita was arrested. That's the last trace we have of her"

"Oh Terry God bless you for this" her voice was emotional as she thanked him profusely. It was a little light he had just provided no doubt, but the tunnel wasn't so dark anymore. She dialled Tonye's Number excitedly.

::::::::::::::::

Thomas Bigelow had left over jellof rice and he microwaved it while his brother busied himself with the biscuits. "Hmm....these cookies are nice... whats the name?" Ryan asked

"Actually its home baked. I baked it myself"

Ryan's eyes widened in disbelief "you! Bake this kind of delicious chocolate cookies?"

"You know how it is...I've had a lot of time on my hands and apart from the vigorous excersises every morning and evening....I basically have nothing to do inbetween"

Ryan still wasn't buying it and he raised a questioning eyebrow at his brother.

"Okay...okay....its one of my neighbours, she's a single mum....she has a son and I don't know....I think she...likes me, and I.......well I think she's cool, she's very friendly though and she actually bakes professionally so she always brings things like cookies, cup cakes and the rest"

"Wow, lucky you" Bigelow said with playful envy "what of her son?"

"Oh Arinze is a terror...absolute Terror"

Bigelow laughed "he was the one you were screaming about when I arrived"

The microwave beeped and Tom opened it then used the kitchen rag to hold the sides of the steaming ceramic bowl and place it on the counter. "That boy would always ring my bell and run away every time"

"How old is he?"

"I think 9 or so"

"Now that's funny because if I remember correctly you were doing worse at his age. Its karma, you have to deal with it" Bigelow couldn't help laughing through his sentence.

"If its karma, how come only me has to pay....we were partners in crime after all" Thomas Bigelow grumbled

Ryan Bigelow laughed long and hard. There was a hit on his head a deadly assassin on his tail so he was going to laugh now that he could and enjoy every second of his life. He wiped the tears from his eyes "oya brother dish the food abeg"

20 minutes later, Bigelow's plate was spotless while his brother still had a reasonable quantity left. "Bro you better finish your food o" Bigelow advised

"Honestly I've stuffed myself with so much cookies since morning and I ate this same rice not up to 2 hours ago, I'm full"

"Well in that case..." Bigelow dragged his plate to his side.

5 minutes later, both plates were sparkling and Bigelow wasn't smiling now. The plates were replaced with the gun trays. It was time for action

A Smith & Wesson .44 magnum, Sig Sauer 9mm and a small .32 caliber revolver were arranged in strategic positions in Ryan Bigelow's body. Under both armpits in his shoulder holster and the small gun was strapped to his ankle.

His brother had double the guns he carried. He had on a jacket that had as many compartments as an industrial company. Desert eagle .50 express, glock 17, maxim 9...all were powerful semiautomatic handguns.

He also removed the sniper from the tray. It wasn't the sniper Bigelow remembered Tom used and as if his younger brother could read his thoughts he said "This one is called the L42 Enfield. Its british made....I had to turn in the Remington to the army after the accident"

"Is it any good?" Bigelow asked eyeing the wooden barrel. It looked more like an exhibition gun to him. Like it belonged in the museum.

"Eh.....I used it to shoot some birds from the Balconey.....Its okay...but you're a better sniper than me so it would be more effective in your hands"

Bigelow nodded " so do we take my car or yours?"

"Let's go with mine....yours would be too easy to identify"

"alright I agree" he helped Tom replace the trays and hang the raunchy poster back over the safe.
Two minutes later, they were in Tom's SUV speeding towards the law office of Esq. Mark aka the counselor.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Clyde...Buzz betrayed us, he planned the attack with the kidnapper....how come you didn't notice anytrhing?" Tonye asked suspiciously

"actually ma....we took shifts and it was my turn to sleep and Buzz didn't alert me about anything until agent Bami called from Lagos"

"I'm heading back to the hospital" Tonye said. she sounded like she was chewing gravel!

"I'd come with you ma" Kirsten said immediately

"No" Tonye could remember the way Buzz had aced his shooting exams. He was a sharp shooter in every sense of the word. "Stay here with the family....Clyde you come with me"

"yes ma"

Clyde was a decent shooter if not as good as Buzz but he was top notch when it came to hand to hand combat and Tonye valued that more in this situation. It was a hospital after all not an open field, everything was in close proximity.

They headed out of the house.

"Don't worry forget the car" Tonye told Clyde when he reached for his keys "I don't want any of us to be distracted by driving"

So they got into the Taxi much to the pleasure of the driver who was glad to keep the meter running.

"Back to the memorial hospital driver"

:::::::::::::::

The nosy woman beside her had fallen asleep but still managed to annoy her because every five minutes her head would roll to the side and rest on her shoulder and she would have to shrug the woman awake.

The baby was still asleep and she began to consider closing her eyes also but before she could fully make up her mind, the ice cream tune that was her ringtone went off and her eyes opened wide. The number calling wasn't saved but she knew it.

"hello?"

"sister, they're unto us...i had to fight with one of them in the lab before I could leave"

"where are you now, are you okay?"

"I'm fine...I'm in our safe house"

"okay...just lie low I'm on my way to Lagos"

"okay.." the young girl sounded nervous and shaken up.

"christie who was it, who did you fight with...Rex?"

"no, the tall one...Andy"

"okay, just lay low...I'd be there by morning"

She ended the call and frowned deep in thought. So Christie had been made, which meant they must have put two and two together about the DNA switch. She wondered what else they knew. What was really happening now. The only news she had received was from Buzz when he told her about Rex's hospitalized state. But what was going on in the house....?
She had programmed the recording before she left, ensuring that every conversation would be saved in the hard drive which was remotely linked to her laptop. The question was; should she wait..or was there reason to check in now...She knocked the idea back and forth and after a while, she unlocked her phone and linked it to the laptop's hotspot network which she left on in her bag.
She needed to hear what they would be talking about, What was happening, if the family was up or if agents had arrived...

She was linked to the laptop but the problem was in playing the audio. It was taking forever to load. The network was very bad or to be frank, non existent. The bus was presently somewhere inbetween Anambra and Delta. It was just the endless road and endless trees on both sides.

She waited impatiently each second more convinced something was on the saved tape. She reloaded the page and it showed an error message instructing her to check her connection.

They'd have to pass through a city sooner or later and there would be network. She would prefer sooner.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Driver step on it a bit" Tonye said from the back resulting in a slight increase in speed. The driver was a cautious type and didn't overspeed or maybe he wasn't being cautous but being cunning, making the meter run at double rate.

"we'll be there in the next ten minutes" he announced

"make it five" she said

"No problem ma" the driver said and she could tell he was thinking; in your dreams...

She couldn't believe the height of treachery Buzz had commited which only meant they had all been caught sleeping at the agency, unaware of the virus that had been spreading within.

She was officially filled with the rage now, there was someone to vent the fury that had burned in her since she saw Olivia lying helplessly on the hospital bed.
She was about to urge the driver to step on it again when her phone beeped. The ending of the number looked familiar and she guessed correctly that it was the detective calling again.

"Detective, why didn't you wait like I told you to before sending your men to the location?" She said accusingly

"I'm sorry, I was rash and unprofessional....my conscience is burdened believe me"

"well I'm in the middle of something.."

"Terry found the match to the DNA" Dagnet announced

"DNA?....oh you mean the one we brought? whose is it?"

"It matches a girl who used to work in Mrs Amunike's boutique"

"huh....that means the chief must somehow be involved" Tonye said thoughtfully. She didn't even know what to do with this information right now, every one she could have called was in the hospital.

"thank you detective....I'd be sure to let you know whatever we come across....driver overtake that keke now! haba!"

"actually I'm no longer a detective" dagnet said slowly

"you were demoted?"

"No...I was discharged"

"I'm so sorry..."

"no its okay, i deserved it I guess"

"we're there" the driver announced and Tonye could see the tall hospital building looming just ahead.

"I'd call you back detec....errr....I'd call later" Tonye ended the call hurriedly and was almost out the door in a blast but she held herself back. She turned to Clyde. "We act like everything is normal. we'd be in the hospital observing Olivia when Kirsten would call saying the house is under attack, so the three of us would rush out and we would corner him and subdue him or we play it cool till we get to the car....whichever one, we're apprehending him"

Clyde nodded and they both got down.

::::::::::::::::::::::

It was already dark, around 8pm when the luxurious pulled over at a filling station to buy diesel. There were people selling banana and potato chips and some passengers bought while some got down to stretch or find a spot to urinate. She checked her phone network and could see as much as four bars. She quickly recalled the last session and reloaded the audio. It began playing at a painfully slow rate....; Woman's voice: so much hate......ehen.....outside..hear......anything?

She pressed the phone even closer to her ear and stared out the window with her eyes intense as she focused on the next words.

The bus started up. It was time to go.

A man's voice she could recognize as the agent Clyde: 'sleepin......wait.....girl?.......you mean...?'

'yes' another female voice.

The bus began to drive out.

The woman's voice angrily this time: 'had....idea....son......bitch!-'

The audio stopped playing and the play sign turned to a circle rolling on and on with the words 'please wait.'

She had heard enough. she immediately rushed the digits into the dialer.
"hello....they are unto you...leave there now"

But it wasn't Buzz that picked. the phone didn't even ring. It was the recorded voice of the service provider saying '....can not be completed at the moment, please try again later....your call can not be completed at the moment, please try again later.'

She checked her network status. It was down to one bar.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

The counselor hardly left the building. Sometimes he left the next morning, sometimes by midnight, sometimes by evening. His movement was always unpredictable but they were going to have to smoke him out.

"The plan was to go in guns blazing but there's a gate barrier and an armed guard."

Tom shook his head. "hey, they don't know me right? you give me the protocols and I go in and pretend like an agent, locate the counselor and kill him once"

"No...no....this isn't a kill, we need answers...like why did he put a hit on me? just because I tried to access a file? what's he hiding?" Bigelow reasoned

The brothers were parked across the street, the engine off as they observed the building.

"Bigelow this is what I want from you....you find a way up this uncompleted building opposite the firm, find somewhere you will have a good vantage point...then you provide cover with the sniper."

"but the windows are bulletproof trust me and the counselor's office is not even visible from this side, lets look for another way" What Bigelow really meant was it was to risky for Tom.

But his younger brother shook his head "Ryan, I just need you to be my eyes and have my back....i'll go in, identify myself through your code word then locate the counselor and march him out like a hostage.... so I'll need you to be ready for me."

Ryan nodded "you can count on me....but I need to warn you....the 9-5 agents may have gone already but there's this particular agent...he's the one by the gate, you have to be careful with him"

"noted"

"alright..." Bigelow opened the door "give me ten minutes to get into position then you head in....be careful bro"

"No problem."

Ryan Bigelow slipped into the darkness. climbing the abandoned building overfilled with grass. The building had been like that for about 3 years and Bigelow used to imagine how many snakes were crawling about. But he wasn't going to think about that now.

Tom sighed and watched his brother disappear in the shadows then he looked across and studied the buiding. He squinted at his watch. about 8 minutes and 43 seconds left.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tonye found Buzz still sitting outside the door and she wondered what his ulterior motive was. he had been in this same spot for about 18 hours. Maybe he wanted to kill Olivia. Finish the job... her eyes got bloody with anger but she calmed herself as she asked "Hey Buzz, how's she?"

He had been dozing and he jerked up in his seat. "she's fine...the doctor said she's recovering well...." he looked from her to Clyde.

"I can see your'e dozing, I guessed you'd be tired that's why I brought Clyde for a change of shift...he said you've been the one awake sine last night" she said

"he scratched his head...well ma..."

"Just go...sleep for a few hours in the house, everyone is still asleep after all and Kirsten is there"

His eye brightened at the mention of her assistant's name. "well I suppose you have a point" he yawned, exaggeratedly this time and stood up.

Tonye was hoping the call would come in. All though the time they had estimated was still about 5 minutes away.

Buzz turned to Clyde "you brought the car I guess"

"No its a taxi sef....let's go outside, lemme talk to the driver" Tonye replied

She turned and led the way. Buzz followed her and after precisely 5 seconds Clyde followed. Two slices of bread and the pastrami inbetween. The sandwich was being prepared.

::::::::::::::::

She began to see houses frequently. They must be approaching Asaba by now. She checked her network status, it had improved to two bars. She dialled buzz again. This time it didn't announce 'unable to complete' but continued dialling without getting the other phone to ring.

She cut the call, waited for like Two minutes then tried again. 'riiing....riiiing' It was ringing!

::::::::::::::

When Andy and Jimoh got to the hospital, Rex and Bami were awake.
Andy shook his head in disbelief as he looked at his friends. Even though shaking his head gave him a headache. His friends looked like.......he couldn't even think of a word. Swollen eyes, crooked noses bandaged tightly, puffy lips split open and glistening from some kind of ointment that had been rubbed on it to make it soy quick.

"Andy....what's going on....who's in Benue....? The note....wait help me stand up bro" Rex said as he struggled to sit up

"ahh....I think you should remain horizontal" Andy said, actually he himself didn't have the strength to help.

Rex sighed then called to his assistant "Jimoh come help me sit up.."

"yes sir..." the young man looked uncertain but hurried to his side nevertheless

"uuuuuhn......!" Rex groaned as he sat up "please help position the pillow on my back..."

Bami had been quiet all along, just staring at the ceiling and Andy wobbled to his side "how're you doing man?"

"i feel like shit....where's my wife?"

"errrm....I think she had to go to Benue to check on the family"

"Andy I need to get out of here!" both Rex and Bami said together

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2018
::::::::::::::::::::::::

The wife in question directed Buzz to the taxi. The agent made to sit in front but Tonye blocked him "no, no....its better you sit behind"

he nooded then slid into the car unaware Clyde strolled out of the hospital that very minute. Tonye glanced at Clyde and tilted her head. The agent immediately went round the car to the other side and yanked the door open. Tonye brought her gun out and slid in through the other door. She and Clyde had Buzz sandwiched perfectly inbetween them, Their guns pressed aginst his sides.

That was when his phone began to ring

"aren't you gonna answer that?" Tonye asked

"errmm...." he glanced from her to Clyde "what's going on ma....what's going on Buddy....what happened?"

"you're going to tell us who you helped get in the house....the crazy bitch you talked about earlier"

"I don't understand.....what do you mean?" he asked with a straight face that Tonye almost shot him in the ribs. instead she raised her gun and smacked him hard on the temple.

Clyde dug into Buzz's pockets and brought out the phone which was still ringing he handed it to Tonye.

She picked the line but remained silent.

"hello, Buzz....do you hear me...I need you to disappear right now...your cover has.......hello, Buzz?"

"Listen to me and listen good....you better not harm one hair on that baby's head....whatever you want...we will get it to you for Emma's safe return....but know this for what you did to Olivia...I would not rest until I-"

"Oh shut up....you people don't even have no idea what is going on....running round like headless chicken....release Buzz at once....and tell Rex if he wants to see his daughter, he better rise up from whatever sick bed he is and start doing as he is told because he has a lot of-"

"hello....hello!!" Tonye shouted into the receiver but the call was lost.

The driver had been quiet all along. Now he turned and observed Buzz, whose head was lolled to the side, unconscious from the gun slap. "so where to?" he asked with a straight voice.

She glanced at Clyde. "we have to get answers from him....but I don't want us to take him to the house...plus I'm not comfortable leaving Olivia all by herself"

Clyde nodded then said to the driver "driver, shey you be sure guy....you know whats up, please just take us to any very coded place around here....like any backyard, somewhere that is lonely and quiet and is not far from here....we won't spend up to ten minutes."

The driver was already nodding as long as the meter was running, even if they wanted to go to the moon, he would drive them there

:::::::::::::

...No mobile network..' the call disconnected to be replaced with the annoying message.
The bus was back speeding through a remote area. She felt like smashing the phone in anger, but the baby whimpered and she remembered where she was.
The woman beside her must have woken sometime during her call and she stared at her with wide eyes. She must have heard her threat about Rex not seeing his daughter again.

"what is it?" she snapped at the woman

She shook her head quickly, but the message in her eyes were very clear. It said she had heard too much and was a loose end that needed to be cut off immediately

::::::::::::::::::::

Thomas Bigelow strolled into the building like he belonged. He was a force man and had that look about him, although his recent hiatus from service had left him with a beard similar to Arda Turan's.

He saw the gate just like his brother had described once he was in and on the other side of the gate was a giant of a man.

He studied Tom with interest then raised his eyebrow in question.

"i'm here to sign my annulment papers"

"did you sign a prenuptial before?" the man (Bulky) asked, that was futher interrogation. There was something familiar about the man yet he was almost sure he hadn't seen him before.

"no...there haven't been a divorce hearing yet, this is my first case"

Bulky nodded slowly. The man had all the right answers, he was from another zone but had been sent here to carry out an investigation, which details were obviously top secret that there hadn't been a "divorce hearing" yet...which meant there hadn't been exchange of data or intelligence.

He got up from the stairs but there was still something off about the guy.

"can I see some ID?"

"What! unbelievable! What an insult...would you prefer i take the papers back to the other lawyer?" Tom sounded incredulous but his pulse was racing.

Bulky opened the gate. This guy must be a very senior agent...probably from Abuja. 'sorry about that....there has been some security issues of late"

"Its alright" tom thought of putting his hands casually in his jacket pocket and pulling out the glock and burying about 5 rounds into the belly of the beast. But he could sense the alertness in the man...it seemed even the hair at the back of his neck was standing at attention. His instincts told him to relax and play it calm. But his pulse was racing a 100 yard dash..., this was a different kind of war, there were no dug trenches, no defence perimeter, no air support ...just stealth and sharp thinking....

::::::::::::::::::::

Ryan Bigelow settled on the very last floor. Since the building was roofless. he got on a knee and placed the sniper on the window seal. He stared through the scope, very much alert and with his heart beating as he scoped the building.

He was so focussed on the lense in the scope that he didn't notice the man leaning on a tree in the shadows.

::::::::::

The real shadow narrowed his eyes as his target got down from the car and headed toward the Law office. He was quite suprised, from his intel he had expected the man to be few inches shorter and not as fit as a rock but he shrugged. Even if he were the incredible hulk, he was going to die tonight. He screwed the silencer on his gun as he watched the entrance sharply. He would wait in the shadows as was his normal modus operandi for the target to come back outside then it was goodbye.

::::::::::::::

Detective Dagnet still had some loyal friends in the force and she was able to get the information she needed.
The boutique had shut down, and the owner was in prison. Her first son was still in the country, The second had come back briefly during the crises but run back to Canada to continue his studies. The girl was however in the country, she had spent a brief stint in París but came back about 11 months ago and started a small fashion design school. It wasn't doing very well since nobody wanted anything to do with the Amunike's

She was able to get the address of the fashion school and also get the address of the club Emenike owned.
It looked like a long shot but.....someone had been murdered in a hotel 3 days ago, the print found at the crime scene belonged to someone who was supposed to be dead. The person supposed to be dead had been identified as someone else who had worked for the notorious family.
Meaning the owner of the print was still alive, she had kidnapped a baby and sent a message to trap and kill officers of the law.

Now the fact that the body six feet below had someone else's name and epitaph on the tombstone could only point her to the owner of the grave and fingerprint found at the crime scene as the killer who was the same kidnapper and who had caused the death of five men hours ago. And she was still one way or another linked to this same cursed Amunike family! To be frank she thought the whole matter was somehow.

So although it was a long shot, it was nevertheless a clear one and she was going to take it.

She sighed as she slowed down at a traffic light. she watched the red light and couldn't help but feel it was going to be a bloody night.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hole In The Wall by explosive04(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2018
the night will be a bloody night indeed...

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Godwinfury(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2018
paqman phoenixchap...
There goes 80% of my analysis coming into play... Ride on Souloho19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Kaycee9242(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2018
Nawaoo dis souloho is really a genius , ride on bro

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Ann2012(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kudos Souloho19, keep the updates coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by dimssy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Menh.....a bloody night.

Dragnet.....hmm.
Tonye....hmmm.

Thumbs up Souloho19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by tonyxxx(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
A bloody night in the offing.... Loving every twist & turn. #masterclass

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by HelenBee(f): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Souloho19,abeg wetin you study for school? Criminology?? Mehn...I just love the way you write.

I just hope Buzz gives concrete answers,cos he might not want to spill. The nose is indeed wicked,it doesn't allow you to perceive your enemies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by pweetygiftofGod(f): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Buzz is just like Judas IsCariot
God protect me from every friendly enemy in disguise cry

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
gonna be bloody indeed

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Konphido(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Waoh..
I smell so much blood in the next episode..
Mr Soul, Weldone!. ��

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oroolorun(m): 12:15am On Jun 14, 2018
Time for Buzz to start talking. . . . Oga Souloho19, great job you are doing. Continue.... because there is God o!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by paqman: 1:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Godwinfury:
paqman phoenixchap...

There goes 80% of my analysis coming into play...
Ride on Souloho19
wetin come happen shey den come give you trophy for analysing story

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by paqman: 2:07am On Jun 14, 2018
thanks for the dedication you deserved some accolades nigga I said you deserved an accolades nigga o men you dedicated paqman you deserved some accolades .as for the analysis guru keep on forming like say na you get the story I too no go put una for trouble one day as for souloho keep waxing stronger

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Mayorkay1(f): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]this story is a banger! @souloho, you're the �

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by jeweltab(f): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2018
I must comment! you are good, this story is a banger, keep up the good work, more wisdom to your brain, thanks for sharing this with us

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Mehn, this is going to be so so.....

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by stevodot22(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmm! Truly, tonight is going to be a bloody night. Wehdone bro and tanx for the dedication.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Sexyolori(f): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
you love his stories? then show some love. vote Souloho19 via this link https://www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EVARISTOMONARCH: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Really going to be a bloody night. Dagnet's instincts were right.

Keep the suspense coming Mr. Soul.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by joshnes(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
this keeps getting better and better, weldone souloho19. P.S: how far with this your knowledge of firearms, you dy work for army?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Caught up, finally!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
First twas the Devil wears Okrika..
And i was like wtf?

Then Delayed diagnosis.. And i was confused.. Is it that the diagnosis was delayed or the diagnosis was Delayed?

And now a hole in the wall..

This guy is just too good

A genius.. Always researches before his stories.. Diligent in updating.. Always finishes his stories..

I think the best we can do for him is to vote him

He deserves it

Vote souloho19

https://www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award/5#68484055[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (100) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.