₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,199 members, 5,110,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 05:25 PM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (286891 Views)

A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat / The Hole (sci-fi) mini -series / Hole In My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by icekidmuktar(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21
Liftme:
God, see suspense.... This is a serious brainy job. Thumbs up souloho19
ordinary common sense some people dont have, must u quote a whole update just to show us your fat thumbs. mtcheew
Re: The Hole In The Wall by icekidmuktar(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25
Whats with these story sef? or am i missing something
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Nostradamus: 9:07am On Jul 26
Souloho19,why is this story taking forever to update?if an update drops, the next update often takes up to three(or more)weeks,what's wrong?
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oroolorun(m): 12:42am On Jul 29
Oga Souloho19, where are you? Any update for the week? Still waiting patiently!
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Dreamswayne: 2:22am On Jul 29
Nostradamus:
Souloho19,why is this story taking forever to update?if an update drops, the next update often takes up to three(or more)weeks,what's wrong?
Expect 1 update per month...

I think that's how it is now...
Re: The Hole In The Wall by wizsolzy(m): 9:44am On Jul 30
Maybe I should check back January 1st next year by then this Tori go done finish
Re: The Hole In The Wall by icekidmuktar(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30
wizsolzy:
Maybe I should check back January 1st next year by then this Tori go done finish
for your dream abi? the odd of this story finishing by january is same as our president buhari deciding to step down for being so clueless
Re: The Hole In The Wall by RawVirgi2019(m): 8:56am On Jul 31
wizsolzy:

u'r hoping against hope
Re: The Hole In The Wall by wizsolzy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31
icekidmuktar:
for your dream abi? the odd of this story finishing by january is same as our president buhari deciding to step down for being so clueless
That buhari place sha grin
Re: The Hole In The Wall by IfeMiLove(f): 10:21am On Aug 01
It's disappointing that most people are trying to form Savage with this situation and I'm very sure none of them have tried contacting Souloho19 to know the reason why he has stopped writing. Let's try to be considerate, you're not paying this man and if you had followed his other stories, you'd probably know he's not such a writer that leaves his readers without a concrete explanation. I know how it feels when updates are not consistent but you need to know these writers are human and not robot, they may be going through hard times or maybe doing things that requires so much time and most importantly, they've got lives outside Nairaland. Thank you.

14 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Dnimaa(m): 1:16am On Aug 04
This story is superb. This is the best story I have read on Nairaland. Fellow readers, anyone with useful information on the whereabout of the writer should let us know so we can contact him. Its not easy so let's encourage him by checking out on him to know about his welfare. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Liftme(f): 9:24pm On Aug 05
I have refreshed page 85 severally Can't believe I'll join the waiting list. Oga souloho19, how far nah
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Successfulken(m): 7:05am On Aug 06
I just hope the guy is ok.. As for me even if he want he should update next 12 years, I must finish d story

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 9:40am On Aug 06
Successfulken:
I just hope the guy is ok.. As for me even if he want he should update next 12 years, I must finish d story
Me too, I hope he's fine
Re: The Hole In The Wall by bigbauer(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06
Souloho19, guess who's back. I have been following this story none stop. Though I couldn't login due to the device that I was using, but I'm back.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Pinkfeet: 11:58am On Aug 07
Nice one souloho19
but the suspense is too much
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Blesstar(f): 10:43pm On Aug 07
oga soul pls i am begging u, come and update before i kpeme from dis suspence
Re: The Hole In The Wall by hfinest1(m): 10:41am On Aug 08
Souloho11!
Souloho11!!
Souloho11!!!
How many times did I call you What an elder sees lying on a mat, a child can never see even if he climbs the tallest skyscraper... Comman update before I visit mazi for you o...
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Mynet11(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11
hfinest1:
Souloho11!
Souloho11!!
Souloho11!!!
How many times did I call you What an elder sees lying on a mat, a child can never see even if he climbs the tallest skyscraper... Comman update before I visit mazi for you o...
Souloho19 you mean?
Re: The Hole In The Wall by hfinest1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11
Mynet11:
Souloho19 you mean?
Na mynet be 11, soul is 19... chai!

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by mitchelljnr(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12
Maybe, just maybe souloho19 messed with the hole and he's into hiding to save his head..... you better come out coz the hole can't touch you while NL members are here to protect. Jokes apart Pls anyone who knows him personally should reach out let's know what's up.

2 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by hfinest1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12
mitchelljnr:
Maybe, just maybe souloho19 messed with the hole and he's into hiding to save his head..... you better come out coz the hole can't touch you while NL members are here to protect. Jokes apart Pls anyone who knows him personally should reach out let's know what's up.
Seconded... We really need to know what's up with our Oga...

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Ochyglowsglows(f): 3:42am On Aug 13
mitchelljnr:

Soul is fine. He said he's been traveling a lot lately reason we've not heard from him and he's not been able to write. He'd get in touch as soon as he can.

3 Likes

Re: The Hole In The Wall by mitchelljnr(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13
Ochyglowsglows:

Soul is fine. He said he's been traveling a lot lately reason we've not heard from him and he's not been able to write. He'd get in touch as soon as he can.

OK, thanks
Re: The Hole In The Wall by minicky: 8:51am On Aug 16
DO U ALWAYS BUY AIRTIME FROM UR BANK ACCT/VENDORS? THEN STOP IT!

LET ME TEACH U HOW TO MAKE ₦2k - ₦50k DAILY FROM RAGP #VTU
DropUrWhatsap

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.