Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,743 members, 5,426,484 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 12:24 AM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (338185 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / The Hole (sci-fi) mini -series / Hole In My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by genius43(m): 7:19am On Feb 14
souloho19:
You guys sure know how to make a writer feel loved. Thanks for the support and comments, I'm actually still on the hole update so don't think I've forgotten, Just wanted to update you guys on the launch.

Thanks for the positive wishes. Jah bless!

Congratulations on your book launch
Re: The Hole In The Wall by kennybelle: 9:03am On Feb 14
Congratulations on your achievement, Souloho19. This is just an icing on what's more to be achieved, I believe.

Continue soaring higher. wink
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Kaycee9242(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14
i wish u higher things in life my brother
Re: The Hole In The Wall by bigbauer(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14
souloho19:
You guys sure know how to make a writer feel loved. Thanks for the support and comments, I'm actually still on the hole update so don't think I've forgotten, Just wanted to update you guys on the launch.

Big congratulations! Greater heights awaits you.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Brainiac12(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14
souloho19:

Amen brother......
But person nor go drink beer
Abeg even if na one bottle sef
Re: The Hole In The Wall by kingphilip(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14
Congratulations Souloho. More inspiration and greater heights
Re: The Hole In The Wall by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:14am On Feb 16
souloho19:

More inspiration fall on you Bro,JAH BLESS.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by SPDAZZY(f): 6:10pm On Feb 16
Congratulations Souloho19
Re: The Hole In The Wall by bigbauer(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16
Souloho19 it's time you rounded this story up. It has become an ancient of days here.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by EbonyQueen001(f): 9:03pm On Feb 16
Congrats on your book launch, Souloho19.

More wins
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Elfaris(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16
souloho19:

wow, congratulations bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / Story: Taking Chances / Hidden Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.