Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Financing Needed For Agric Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Financing Needed For Agric Business (551 Views)

LASG To Setup E-Commerce Hub For Agric Producers To Improve Exports / I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital / Buhari Orders Single Digit Interest Rate For Agric Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financing Needed For Agric Business by desgiezd(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Dear All, I am keen in going into Agricultural Business but I do not have funds.

Please how do I get to know financiers who will be willing to help me out? Is there anyone in the house who can be of help? Is there anyone who has had this sort of predicament before and was able to secure funds without collateral? Please share your experience.

I am willing to comply with the terms and conditions associated with such loans.
Re: Financing Needed For Agric Business by desgiezd(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Anyone with life experience to share?
Re: Financing Needed For Agric Business by grabben: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
desgiezd:
Dear All, I am keen in going into Agricultural Business but I do not have funds.

Please how do I get to know financiers who will be willing to help me out? Is there anyone in the house who can be of help? Is there anyone who has had this sort of predicament before and was able to secure funds without collateral? Please share your experience.

I am willing to comply with the terms and conditions associated with such loans.
The main source of income in commercial agricultural business is exportation of agricultural products. Any investor who would like to finance your business would also like you to tell him your plans towards exportation. This is very important. There is a great need for you to arm yourself with the contemporary dynamics of agro-commodity export trade. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Financing Needed For Agric Business by desgiezd(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
grabben:

The main source of income in commercial agricultural business is exportation of agricultural products. Any investor who would like to finance your business would also like you to tell him your plans towards exportation. This is very important. There is a great need for you to arm yourself with the contemporary dynamics of agro-commodity export trade. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

Thanks a lot for your contribution
Re: Financing Needed For Agric Business by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Every post of mine attracts potential investors. You may need to check my previous posts to have an idea. I am not saying this to brag, but to show you that selling yourself is the KEY.

Position yourself as a solution provider. Remove desperation traits. Be confident in your ability. This means you must be an expert in the area you are working on. So, learn first, and make sure you are well grounded.

Do not rush to ask for fund. Rather, solve problems. Give free services. Guess what? You are attracting investors and uplifters. Ask yourself this question? Who will you invest in? The man who is solving problems here and there? Or the man is trying to sell his services or products? In little time, fund will run after you.

I always find it laughable when I hear there is no money in Nigeria. From experience, men spend without thinking on opposite sex and on brilliant ideas. Fact!

I suggest you identify the area of Agriculture which interests you. You do not need to import before you have a significant breakthrough. Less than 0.1% farmers import. For instance, if you know the right time to move tomatoes to market, you will forget about exporting it because you will make much more cash selling it locally at that time than exporting. LOLZ.

Walk around a major market. And try to check prices. Ask yourself the reason some crops are crazily expensive. Ask if it is always expensive, or it has a particular time it gets so expensive. Then, try to find a way to get that product at that time. What problem have you solved? You are telling Mr. Investor that I need to work less to make more for you. Also, the investor understands that market is guaranteed. After showing him the 10 square meter pilot you did, he understands you are grounded in it. You do not need to beg him to give you cash, rather, you boldly give him a smile and he will be the one begging you for your bank details.

Start solving problems. Be a solution provider.

Finally, this post will definitely make someone send me email to ask further questions because I have just given you an approach you can use. What have I done? I have just solved another problem. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Financing Needed For Agric Business by desgiezd(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
^^^ Thanks a lot for this eye opener.

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nuts And Sessame Seeds Needed In Tonnes / Any Watermelon Farmer Around Ifo,papalanto And Abalabi / FARM WORKERS PALAVA???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.