Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital (3003 Views)

A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) / Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano / Please I Need Help On Which Agric Platform To Invest On In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2018
Hi Guys,

I know Agriculture is the way to go but I lack business skills. I have the capital and will need advise from successful Agricultural entrepreneurs on possible agric investments. Thanks
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by annexworld(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Castol oil
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by henronica: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Poultry biz is fast moving this days.start with broilers.call me let's talk.09024600855
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by unityresource: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2018
In box me, unityresource.fe@gmail.com.
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Lagosrabbit: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2018
Rabbit farming I'd say.. I know a couple bosses whose been into this for decades.. Theres a whole community out there
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by ehinmowo: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
Hi Guys,

I know Agriculture is the way to go but I lack business skills. I have the capital and will need advise from successful Agricultural entrepreneurs on possible agric investments. Thanks

Email me lets discuss. I have a degree in it and I am currently practicing. greatmaxon@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
unityresource:
In box me, unityresource.fe@gmail.com.

I got your pm. Waiting for your mail. Thanks
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
ehinmowo:

Email me lets discuss. I have a degree in it and I am currently practicing. greatmaxon@gmail.com

I will send you a mail
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
henronica:
Poultry biz is fast moving this days.start with broilers.call me let's talk.09024600855

I will call you, but I also hear Poultry farming is not for the weak of hearts as it could be risky most times
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by alphabern(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bnnbg
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Agemech: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
If u have good capital u can trade on Agro product like bags of Maize, Mellon, palm kernel nut etc n in less than 6months u will give thanks. For more info mail me on Agemechinfo@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by adten2(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
Hi Guys,

Why not go into crop farming? Call or whatsapp 08160728034 or email adiomuyiwa@gmail.com
I'll give you a list of crops you can start with.
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
adten2:

Why not go into crop farming? Call or whatsapp 08160728034 or email adiomuyiwa@gmail.com
I'll give you a list of crops you can start with.

I will call you so we can discuss better
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by kelvin1191(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
if you cant be there to monitor the business, dont go into crop or animal farming pls.
You can invest in storage business in commodities like soyabeans and rice and sell during scarcity.
Companies come to your warehouse, scale and pay instantly. here in benue state, miva rice, olam nig ltd, seraq oil mill comes to you for purchase. Depending on ur capital, a warehouse of 35 truck capacity is available for 3m per annum. olam and miva are using the othr two. there are smaller warehouse to suit your pocket.
Also, there are registered local buyer officers (l.b.o) to take you round the market or buy on your behalf

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 13, 2018
kelvin1191:
if you cant be there to monitor the business, dont go into crop or animal farming pls.
You can invest in storage business in commodities like soyabeans and rice and sell during scarcity.
Companies come to your warehouse, scale and pay instantly. here in benue state, miva rice, olam nig ltd, seraq oil mill comes to you for purchase. Depending on ur capital, a warehouse of 35 truck capacity is available for 3m per annum. olam and miva are using the othr two. there are smaller warehouse to suit your pocket.
Also, there are registered local buyer officers (l.b.o) to take you round the market or buy on your behalf
Where is the location of the warehouse?
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by kelvin1191(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Where is the location of the warehouse?
The state capital. Makurdi.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by kunleweb: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
Hi Guys,

Email me, i have ten agro-businesses i can give you details about and financial expectations.
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by peacealways: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
kelvin1191:
Also, there are registered local buyer officers (l.b.o) to take you round the market or buy o your behalf
am interested kindly send your phone number to opheem@yahoo.com so that I can call you
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Christaf: 12:45am On Oct 14, 2018
Call/ Whatsapp me on 08033096215 so we can discuss more about palm kernel oil processing, refining and packaging into pure edible oil, which the market demand is very huge and insatiable as well as very profiting.
You can also email me on: christianezensofor@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by opomulero101(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Why is no one talking about Catfish farming,
It is very lucrative biz especially now we are approaching dry season.
I give u my word,it's an untapped goldmine at least u can harvest after 5-6months and make 60% profit or more if price per fish kg skyrocket.
Also u can harvest more than once throughout a year it depends on how many fishponds(earthen)like 5-10.
Mindfull u can also start on a moderate level with like Renting ponds to rearing ur catfish b4 buying ur own pond.
I don't believe in too much grammar
Am a fish farmer too check my signature if you are interested.
Thanks
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Jeswino: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Intercropping watermelon and cassava coupled with Moringa and maize.

One has to get an offtaker for these crops before planting and you will smile if you do it right and big.
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
opomulero101:
Why is no one talking about Catfish farming,
I give u my word,it's an untapped goldmine at least u can harvest after 5-6months and make 60% profit or more if price per fish kg skyrocket.
Also u can harvest more than once throughout a year it depends on how many fishponds(earthen)like 5-10.
Mindfull u can also start on a moderate level with like Renting ponds to rearing ur catfish b4 buying ur own pond.
Thanks
Poultry is far more lucrative and faster. Poultry can be turned over in just 6 weeks.
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by kunleweb: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Poultry is far more lucrative and faster. Poultry can be turned over in just 6 weeks.

Can i consult with you for my poultry business?
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
kunleweb:

Can i consult with you for my poultry business?
No problem. Check my profile for contact
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by ejik007: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=opomulero101 post=72081227]Why is no one talking about Catfish farming,
Thanks
[/quote pls can u put me through in cat fish farming..... d whole process
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by opomulero101(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=ejik007 post=720876[/quote]7
well it depends on your zeal,check my signature if you are ready or drop ur e-mail let me forward some details to you.
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by peacealways: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
kelvin1191:
. Where in Benue state can I get soybeans in large quantity at a cheap price? Also Rice
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by dionpholly(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
@EMMAACHILE,,,, boss of life in poultry i have learn a lots from him on many of his thread... Poultry is the way man.it only need attention even if you have employees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 16, 2018
dionpholly:
@EMMAACHILE,,,, boss of life in poultry i have learn a lots from him on many of his thread... Poultry is the way man.it only need attention even if you have employees
I still be learner oh! Lol
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by jethro2: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
Hi Guys,

The most important thing that you need to get is the agribusiness skill to survive the terrain.

There is no amount of money you have that will be enough if you don't acquire some knowledge and skills before attempting agribusiness.

Agribusiness without the necessary knowledge is like intentionally pouring your hard earned money down the drain.

Don't get carried away by the so called agribusiness consultants that lingers around. Most live and survive on the consultation money and not what they make from practising agribusiness.

Keep your money and go get the knowledge, the skill, know the terrain, learn from someone that us practising and then you can decide what to go for

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2018
jethro2:

The most important thing that you need to get is the agribusiness skill to survive the terrain.

There is no amount of money you have that will be enough if you don't acquire some knowledge and skills before attempting agribusiness.

Agribusiness without the necessary knowledge is like intentionally pouring your hard earned money down the drain.

Don't get carried away by the so called agribusiness consultants that lingers around. Most live and survive on the consultation money and not what they make from practising agribusiness.

Keep your money and go get the knowledge, the skill, know the terrain, learn from someone that us practising and then you can decide what to go for

Thanks bro. I love this advise. Where can I go to get the skills?
Re: I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital by Pbank: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
U can try tomato farming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eyeah See This Chicken With Just One Leg / Large Quantities Organic Fertilizers For Sale - Price N1500 Per 25kg Bag / Use 90g To 100g Of New Hope Feeds And Get 99% Of Your Eggs Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.