Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) (43992 Views)

Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) / Laurie Idahosa: Breast Cancer Killed My Grandmothers / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by olatade(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
1x2x3:
Delete down to 66.5k if you are serious.

it'll still come back to 666 at one point in time again, it's better she moves ahead not backwards
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by LZAA: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
247frolicboss:
Laurie Idahosa, the wife of Faith Emmanuel Benson Idahosa, a bishop of Church of God Mission International (CGMI), has raised alarm on social media after the number of her followers on Instagram reached 66.6k.

According to the Book of Revelation, the number ‘666’ is known to be a mark of an antagonistic creature that appears briefly about two-thirds into the apocalyptic vision.

However, in modern pop culture, 666 is widely known as the symbol for the Antichrist. The bishop’s wife stated that she needed to change the number.

She further noted that even though she doesn’t believe that the devil has authority over her she would feel better if the number changed.

She said:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/bishop-idahosas-wife-calls-for-help-to.html

D earlier nigerians realise religion na scam the better for them
God that created humans did not put all these stupid limitations in the world
na all these scam pastors dy misinterpret him word
scared of 666? smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by blueivy8: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
segzyndpep:
I am an interior designer with knowledge of 3D software (Sketchup/Vray) to avoid guess work for client and myself.I have work for architectural firm for 2years In lagos, before i relocate to Ilorin/kwara state, though i am available to travel.

My specialty is low cost, high style decorating. I love budget's and work very hard to find the perfect affordable pieces while still keeping the integrity of the design.

I am looking for individual or firm who are building and are on the finish face to contact me for supervision or low budget interior ideas.
If the property is in Ilorin, i volunteer to do it for free.

whatsapp or call :07063896089
info@homelanddesign.org

will appreciate your recommendation.
how is the job? does it fetch a lot of money?
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Misconceptions about the 666 number that was hoe parents whose children were born on June 6 2006 were scared.I have stopped believing in those rubbish one even said 13 represents evil while 7represents good things.

2 Likes

Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by hablink: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
but she won't refuse if someone offers her $666million.
hogwash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by achiever12: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
hotpepe:
She just wants to use style to get more followers.
Guillible sheepies will make her dreams come true.

I don't think so
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Kaysurplus: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Who knows if they are stylishly passing a message for her husband through her. tongue
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
my phone number ends with 666 and I'm lovin' it thank you satan I want my next blessing to be 666 billion naira in the name of satan I pray.

2 Likes

Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
hotpepe:
She just wants to use style to get more followers.
Guillible sheepies will make her dreams come true.

The basic concept of Christianity is that Someone created everything;

The basic idea behind atheism is that nothing created everything;

Be honest with yourself and tell me which one of those two ideas sounds truly Moronic.
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Ajoboss(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
grin it baffles me how educated people would believe the book of revelation. It is pure hogwash. Who ever wrote it smoked weed
ewo..bros dis one weak me
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Damn! The daftness of some religious peeps is mind boggling. Wen one wld think these peeps supposedly from top religious echelons wld understand the scriptures beta. 666 is no visible mark from some real beast. It simply depicts a state of affairs in today's world wr if one doesn't become a part of, he wld be unable to fend for himself or shld I say survive. Today, if u are not a member of one group or anoda, or u don't indulge in a prevalent practice, u cannot enjoy some privileges. For example, Davido came in touch with the real Gs in music immediately after he joined NBM (for those who really are observant). There are so many of my clients who wld never draw me close to their ranks in society, just because I no gree belong. They say it to my face: "u are a lay man na". How layman go dey call lawyer layman cry?
It is not restricted to cults. It also extends to every form of social/moral depravity that requires ur involvement as a condition or certain step up the ladder. Look at our sport minister flying his "colours" proudly, Ekwerenmadu doing the handshake thing, we are very familiar with (u know wat I mean)and a host of odas. The book of Revelation 13:18 says "....for it is a man's number.....". Notice that? A man's number and not some demons number. I know how I'm tempted much to resemble the "big boys", but man, that's wat Eve thought but it turned sideways for her and poor Adam.
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Uchemus(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
They should unfollow her then, so the number would change...
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
attention007:
Just unfollow one person if you don't like the 666k number.. common sense sef
If she unfollowed 1 person she will still get to 666 again in d future by adding a new 1 .So its better there's an addition to avoid it the second timewink (-1+1=0)
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
olatade:

it'll still come back to 666 at one point in time again, it's better she moves ahead not backwards
Exactly! I never knew you have said this already sef.

1 Like

Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by exenxe1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
1x2x3:
we don't delete followers of Christ..rather we add more to get off DAT ugly number
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by OyinO: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
The buffonry of Christian religion
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by attention007(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
ladygudhead:
If she unfollowed 1 person she will still get to 666 again in d future by adding a new 1 .So its better there's an addition to avoid it the second timewink (-1+1=0)

Probability of her getting more than one like after unfollowing is 78%
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
How much she go pay make I follow her?
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
segzyndpep:
I am an interior designer with knowledge of 3D software (Sketchup/Vray) to avoid guess work for client and myself.I have work for architectural firm for 2years In lagos, before i relocate to Ilorin/kwara state, though i am available to travel.

My specialty is low cost, high style decorating. I love budget's and work very hard to find the perfect affordable pieces while still keeping the integrity of the design.

I am looking for individual or firm who are building and are on the finish face to contact me for supervision or low budget interior ideas.
If the property is in Ilorin, i volunteer to do it for free.

whatsapp or call :07063896089
info@homelanddesign.org

will appreciate your recommendation.
I want to learn from you..I'm currently in Abuja...
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
666: Childish talks... Since the 90's into the 21st century. cheesy
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
247frolicboss:
Laurie Idahosa, the wife of Faith Emmanuel Benson Idahosa, a bishop of Church of God Mission International (CGMI), has raised alarm on social media after the number of her followers on Instagram reached 66.6k.

According to the Book of Revelation, the number ‘666’ is known to be a mark of an antagonistic creature that appears briefly about two-thirds into the apocalyptic vision.

However, in modern pop culture, 666 is widely known as the symbol for the Antichrist. The bishop’s wife stated that she needed to change the number.

She further noted that even though she doesn’t believe that the devil has authority over her she would feel better if the number changed.

She said:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/bishop-idahosas-wife-calls-for-help-to.html

Idiotic.
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by whitestar01(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Changing it does not change the fact that you are one of the agent of antichrist.
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mental slavery.

Jeez! HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY

1 Like

Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
hablink:
but she won't refuse if someone offers her $666million.

hogwash

You said it all!
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
1x2x3:
you be mumu oo, won't it roll forwaed to 66.6k later?? She has done the best thing by telling the fans to help with increase.
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
attention007:

Probability of her getting more than one like after unfollowing is 78%
Yes but they might not all fall in all at once.The added numbers may progress in succession.
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Graviton2(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
She’s using a “business” IG account grin
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Uchesis: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
If I offer her 66.6 million, would she accept it or turn it down?
N666million will be ok. If i hear say she reject d moni
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lol.as if na die she dey.ordinary digit.why didnt she shuld tel her husband to unfollow her .then follow back wen a new follower follow.
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by leye4u: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
grin it baffles me how educated people would believe the book of revelation. It is pure hogwash. Who ever wrote it smoked weed
hogwash!!! omode o mogun on pe lefo
Re: Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) by gebest: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
1x2x3:
I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.