Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) (29289 Views)

Amotekun Intercepts Trucks With Weapons, Charms In Ondo / Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons / Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Some days ago, a combined troops of 23 Brigade while on Special Mission Operation at Gwamba Village, Demsa L.G.A in Adamawa state arrested and recovered the below suspects and exhibits for taking part in Gwamba attack.

The first suspect named Muja Adamu, a native of Mbula from Borrong village was arrested with one AK 47 rifle No. 1973809823 with 41 live ammunition while 4 AK 47 rifles with No. 568124 ,BH3334,0N9596 and 5822 with 120 live ammunition were recovered during search abandoned by the fled Fulani attackers.

The suspects are Muja Adamu, Ayuba Adamu, Hudu Usman, Ayuba Danmanga, Sani Adamu, Muhammed Adamu Hamadu Barki.

Some other suspected were also arrested in connection with the Gwamba attack...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/fulani-attackers-arrested-weapons-attacking-village-adamawa-photos.html

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2018

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
This one Fulani's are arrested, I suspect 3 things. 1. The calm before the storm.2 they are the fall guys to give an illusion of impartiality 3. Its an electioneering campaign move

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Chevronstaff: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Too many negative news in recent times..
My advice to the young folks is this:
If you have the opportunity to leave Nigeria LEGITIMATELY,please leave...
Don't let anybody fool you with "if we all leave this country,who will fix it"?
Children of our leaders don't school here,they come back and still get placed above you..
You can be patriotic from abroad...

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
In the next 20mins a call from their grand patron and sponsor at ASOROCK will call for their release...

I just came back from 1 month ban because of BBNAIJA..

WELL! MAY THE CALAMITY THAT BEFELL GHADDAFI OF LIBYA FALL ON THE MOD THAT BANNED ME FROM TODAY....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by mikendie(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
So what should we do to them?
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Deal with them. These people aren't humans

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Okay
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
All na show! Them go soon release them based on order from aso rock!
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Nairalanddist: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
They should be sent to Enugu state for farming
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by mainkendo: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nice. Beat thing I HV seen for long.
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by ifeoluwa122: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Government is working why now
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
first class citizen

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
If these 're weapons then all Fulanis are guilty.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
This doesn’t change anything! Buhari is a terrorist in cow form. His foot soldiers are killing people on a daily basis!!

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Their patron is the president, so expect these ones to be released soon.

Modify: I dedicate this write up to the mod that ban me for derailing a BBN thread, I only have one thing to tell u, no matter how hard u tried, u will never be a contestant.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
ehie:
This one Fulani's are arrested, I suspect 3 things. 1. The calm before the storm.2 they are the fall guys to give an illusion of impartiality 3. Its an electioneering campaign move

There will be explanation for anything they do.

I don't pity them though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
I know the IG is waiting for order from above for the release of the sacred cows

They were not thorough beaten or stripped naked as those two are known trademark of NPF

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
What is Fulani attackers? Is that a football club abi which club dem dey play for?
So that is the new word the FG and its media lapdog have coined, to use in covering up for herdsmen?
The same Fulani herdsmen going about with their cattle ARE the Fulani attacker.
We will continue calling them herdsmen!
Attacker kor striker ni.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by lastempero: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
And non of them was shot,when did our security forces become this professional?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by emmxzy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
;Dkeep fooling ur self buhary againt 2019 keep fooling ur self buhary againt 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by xreal: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Deadly weapons.

I see bow & arrow, spear, even charms.
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
To show you it's orchestrated, the AK-47s are sll similar types. It shows same source. Elrufai openly said they'll hit back, why is he not yet in jail?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by kerry57: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
U have not arrested the attackers of the benue people and u have been rapid in arresting the attackers of the Fulani. Nig security, which way. Stop being religious and tribal bigots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by buskie13(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Fulani attackers,I don't seem to understand, are they Fulani or not?

Shithole Republic

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
ehie:
Only their sitting position will tell you it's more of stage-managed than reality.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by annnikky(f): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Look at their faces like chimpanzee, old fools undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Suko110(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Theses re not d people, these re victims of circumstance

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by AAlozie(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Worry not. They will be released soon because their oga is @the top

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Uso Along Akure-Owo Expressway In Ondo / Tattooed Nigerian Man From Ghana Caught Stealing Shirt In Delta State. Photo / Update On The Two Guys Who Stole Lordesszzetta’s Phone..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.