Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) (29301 Views)

Amotekun Intercepts Trucks With Weapons, Charms In Ondo / Delta Police Quash Cult Initiation Ceremony, Arrest Cult Members With Weapons / Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by usba: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
No longer Fulani herdmens? Foolish media should keep fooling ipob pigs and idiots
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by chisoss: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this is called Mumusticnology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kih4H6Z9t2U
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
You didn't get it, these people are not fulanis but their attackers
ehie:
This one Fulani's are arrested, I suspect 3 things. 1. The calm before the storm.2 they are the fall guys to give an illusion of impartiality 3. Its an electioneering campaign move

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mrkumareze:
If these 're weapons then all Fulanis are guilty.
Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by huntax(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
ehie:
This one Fulani's are arrested, I suspect 3 things. 1. The calm before the storm.2 they are the fall guys to give an illusion of impartiality 3. Its an electioneering campaign move
Number 2 and 3 pretty much sums it up.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by ifymadu: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
So what next? What will happen to them?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ebenezerk2:

An ordinary Fulanis goes around with similar weapons.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
see the way that stupid man in d second pics dey look like say him no be fulani.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
dbynonetwork:
In the next 20mins a call from their grand patron and sponsor will call for their release...

I just came back from 1 month ban because of BBNAIJA..

WELL! MAY THE CALAMITY THAT BEFELL GHADDAFI OF LIBYA FALL ON YOU FROM TODAY....

Call from gej abi

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by sekem: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
I sight the poisoned arrows!

These people are totally heartless

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Phelix01(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
phreakabit:
What is Fulani attackers? Is that a football club abi which club dem dey play for?
So that is the new word the FG and its media lapdog have coined, to use in covering up for herdsmen?
The same Fulani herdsmen going about with their cattle ARE the Fulani attacker.
We will continue calling them herdsmen!
Attacker kor striker ni.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by smileyoo: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
see weapons. fulanis waging wars, where there is none. so sad.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by docadams: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
ehie:

Thoughts that can only ooze from the brain of a Jan*ja*weed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
ehie:
Most likely the leader of the team that arrested them is a Christian or southern muslim.
Or this particular group killed soldiers/police.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by obiZEAL(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Too many negative news in recent times..
My advice to the young folks is this:
If you have the opportunity to leave Nigeria LEGITIMATELY,please leave...
Don't let anybody fool you with "if we all leave this country,who will fix it"?
Children of our leaders don't school,they come back and still get placed above you..
You can be patriotic from abroad...
You will live long

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by laydoh(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Too many negative news in recent times..
My advice to the young folks is this:
If you have the opportunity to leave Nigeria LEGITIMATELY,please leave...
Don't let anybody fool you with "if we all leave this country,who will fix it"?
Children of our leaders don't school,they come back and still get placed above you..
You can be patriotic from abroad...
you think i wont leave at the slightest opportunity?na God's grace i dey wait for.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
they will walk free

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Chevronstaff: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
obiZEAL:
You will live long
AMEN.!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
See as them keep head like wetin Devil reject. FG pickin them.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Why haven't these people been proscribed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by bionixs: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
dbynonetwork:
In the next 20mins a call from their grand patron and sponsor at ASOROCK will call for their release...

I just came back from 1 month ban because of BBNAIJA..

WELL! MAY THE CALAMITY THAT BEFELL GHADDAFI OF LIBYA FALL ON THE MOD THAT BANNED ME FROM TODAY....
you wanted to slow them traffic.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
ehie:

None of dem will work
Everybody eye don clear my sister
Ask mambilla plateau militias

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Yorobastard(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
buskie13:
Fulani attackers,I don't seem to understand, are they Fulani or not?

Shithole Republic

Exactly my thoughts....sounds more like people that attack the Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 12:55am On Mar 04, 2018
ehie:

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by terzurum(m): 2:29am On Mar 04, 2018
ehie:
The same thing the so called Operation Cat Race is doing in Benue, they have never arrested any fulani person. This is clear that the Presidency is using every resource at its disposal to propagate itself for 2019. Others may vote where they want oh BUT MY VOTE FOR LIFE is ACROSS THE NIGER (#Handshake across the Niger)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2018
Those Fulani gentlemen should be line up in an open field, and then machine-gunned into the consistency of jellyfish, before recycling their remains into farmland as organic fertilizer, thus ensuring that they finally serve at least one useful purpose in life, or after life, as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:12am On Mar 07, 2018
Jakumo:
Those Fulani gentlemen should be line up in an open field, and then machine-gunned into the consistency of jellyfish, before recycling their remains into farmland as organic fertilizer, thus ensuring that they finally serve at least one useful purpose in life, or after life, as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attackers Arrested With Weapons In Adamawa State (Photos) by holuwapopsh(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2018
mikendie:
So what should we do to them?
tie them and cut THEIR BODY SMALL SMALL CUS THEY RE ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN CUT THEIR BODY N BATH DEM EVERY 5MINS

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State / Oshodi Thugs Beat Lagos KAI Officials Blue Black (photos) / Man Attacks Pastor With Plank After His Wife Reported Him For Cheating. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.