Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) (54641 Views)

DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) / Femi Otedola Hails Daughter, DJ Cuppy At Pepsi Lituation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Father's Love for his child. Enjoy jare
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by fergieboy: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
purem:
Otedola yaff join the gang

Dangote will never flaunts
Na her daughters they bring am out
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
lastempero:
Are u sure this gal is his daughter, iam beginning to suspect them.

He is fvcking her angry
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by histemple: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Where is Otedola's wife sef? Very silent
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Karlman:
Overhyped

Pained. grin grin

Over hyped for money or for clubbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by aamstih: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bro, I understand your point, but it wasn't your dad's fault.

Flexherbal:
Who won't love a dad like this!
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
aamstih:
Bro, I understand your point, but it wasn't your dad's fault.

Hahhaahhaha!

We are working had for our kids.

We hope that those on top will make policies the will favour the up coming...
Lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by afbstrategies: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
ok
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
A certain irresponsibility.

There's a particular status you reach in life, you don't just have to do some things.

But that is the black man for you.

Rockefeller in a club? Gates in a club? Ortega in a club? Bezos in a club? Musk in a club?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
AFONJAboiy:

You're crazy
Your sobriquet says it all
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
I'm just loving this man.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
If I no get money I no go gree die.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Tflex01: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

There's a particular status you reach in life, you don't just have to do some things.

Rockefeller in a club? Gates in a club? Ortega in a club? Bezos in a club? Musk in a club?
Because all these people you mentioned don't club Otedola should not club even if he enjoys it

When you start living your life according to others lifestyles, you are really not living.

I wonder why you guys think you have a say about how a billionaire decides to enjoy his money. cool

10 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Is she an only child?
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
purem:
Otedola yaff join the gang

Dangote will never flaunts
dat one na aboki jo, wetin him sabi
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
olihilistic:
If I no get money I no go gree die.
na your olosho babe go frustrate you die
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Coldfeets:
Is she an only child?
no he has 5 childrens

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

poverty minded person spotted

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tflex01:

Because all these people you mentioned don't club Otedola should not club even if he enjoys it

When you start living your life according to others lifestyles, you are really not living.

I wonder why you guys think you have a say about how a billionaire decides to enjoy his money. cool

I'm not saying anyone should live their lives based on other people's modus operandi. I'm just stating a fact. There are some things you don't just do. What is his business in the club? Isn't it just mere frivolities? While other billionaires in other continents are improving their people and their countries. Do you know how impactful Amazon HQ2 would be on the US economy? Or just how Microsoft and Tesla helps in the area of employment.

The white man is innovative. Looking for ways to improve himself.

The black man is looking for ways to flaunt his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
BABANGBALI:
na your olosho babe go frustrate you die
wayasay?
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by sprints1: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

musk dey hit club but as for ortega and billlgates dey no get time as for bezos me no sabi his lifestyle but i suspect his love for amazon wont allow him get time
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
olihilistic:

wayasay?
tongue tongue
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
BABANGBALI:
poverty minded person spotted

You should have ended the quote with your name and surname. C'mon. Don't be shy. Add your bank details too. Let someone help your "poverty minded" life.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I'm not saying anyone should live their lives based on other people's modus operandi. I'm just stating a fact. There are some things you don't just do. What is his business in the club? Isn't it just mere frivolities? While other billionaires in other continents are improving their people and their countries. Do you know how impactful Amazon HQ2 would be on the US economy? Or just how Microsoft and Tesla helps in the area of employment.

So much sense in this your epistle.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
BABANGBALI:
tongue tongue
If you don't have a job,look for one. If you can't fine one get an addiction(masturbation). Or you tie a rope by your neck and hang it on a tree.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by sprints1: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

see ur life..so becos u are rich u shouldnt have fun again abi becos he wants to be like tesla billgates bezos...best nonsense i have hrd all day

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
olihilistic:

If you don't have a job,look for one.
If you can't fine one get an addiction(masturbation).
Or you tie a rope by your neck and hang it on a tree.
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
sprints1:
see ur life..so becos u are rich u shouldnt have fun again abi becos he wants to be like tesla billgates bezos...best nonsense i have hrd all day

Bill Gates and the rest of them lead very social lives. Far better than baba here.

But you won't simply find them in a club.

I can't be a billionaire and find my way into a club to mix with small dirty broke girls. The gods forbid.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Useless copy paste bloggers. All you guys do is storm instagram, get pics, to post them here.

So otedola and his daughter couldn't say precisely where the club is or you, a copy paste blogger doesnt know where the club is?
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Which kind wahala be this...
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by cheta02(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
Dice has made otedola become a house hold name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day / Bobrisky Rocks High Heels, Steps Out In Mini Gown & Pink Blonde Wig / Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.