Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) (54642 Views)

DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) / Femi Otedola Hails Daughter, DJ Cuppy At Pepsi Lituation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by hedonistic: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I'm not saying anyone should live their lives based on other people's modus operandi. I'm just stating a fact. There are some things you don't just do. What is his business in the club? Isn't it just mere frivolities? While other billionaires in other continents are improving their people and their countries. Do you know how impactful Amazon HQ2 would be on the US economy? Or just how Microsoft and Tesla helps in the area of employment.

The white man is innovative. Looking for ways to improve himself.

The black man is looking for ways to flaunt his wealth.

Oga shut up. You no get even small tintini point.

Even among white people, there are numerous hedonistic billionaires (read about Oracle Founder, Larry Ellison's lifestyle or Roman Abramovich's lifestyle) just as there are frugal and so-called 'socially conscious' billionaires. There are eoutgoing and extroverted billionaires just as there are introverted and highly reclusive billionaires. It's all about personal choices.

Lifestyle choices and personality traits have NOTHING to do with it. Stop yapping rubbish and go and make your own billions so that you can live exactly how you want to... on your own terms. That's the power of money. It allows you to live life on your own terms.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
hedonistic:

Oga shut up. You no get even small tintini point.
Alas! You with your truckload of points failed to give none.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by muchroom(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
so did your dad dance like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7q-0UFKljE
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by jaytime(m): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2018
This man dey ball like kilode?! When will my call be picked na.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by excomarow(m): 12:35am On Mar 04, 2018
purem:
Otedola yaff join the gang

Dangote will never flaunts

Some members of Nairaland will make comments as if they thinks through their ass cool.

Dangote flunts, for who? This is the AFRICAN RICHIEST MAN

Otedola's money is an inch compared to what Dangote worth
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Antichristus: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Nigerians are fools. Read Femi Otedola's profile anywhere, you wouldn't find any records of his education and career. Even his dad was Lagos State Governor for only one year 1992-1993. In all probability, the foundation of his wealth rests on his dad's looting between 1992 and 1993. Why Nigerians celebrate the bunch of people responsible for their woes is unfathomable.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by wasyou: 1:52am On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:13am On Mar 04, 2018
BABANGBALI:
no he has 5 childrens

so where are the other childrens?

why are they not seen or heard?
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 04, 2018
And after the clubbing na threèesome. Hmmm fear a Yoruba man.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Antichristus:
Nigerians are fools. Read Femi Otedola's profile anywhere, you wouldn't find any records of his education and career. Even his dad was Lagos State Governor for only one year 1992-1993. In all probability, the foundation of his wealth rests on his dad's looting between 1992 and 1993. Why Nigerians celebrate the bunch of people responsible for their woes is unfathomable.

His father was a great man who didn't loot but left a good name behind which he took advantage of to gain a lifetime favor from Obasanjo who gave his baby company (Zenon oil & gas) monopoly of importing diesel and kerosine.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by pafisayo(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2018
Antichristus:

It’s sad
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Cindy08: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Too much money
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by MonPro: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2018
seenter84:
Hooe this man no day wassh him pikin

Na yoruba him fit do am.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Coldfeets:

so where are the other childrens?

why are they not seen or heard?
they went to church
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Karlman: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
AntiWailer:

Pained. grin grin
Over hyped for money or for clubbing
too much foolery in your system dude!

why on earth are you pained and over what?
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Otedollar!!
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by offset100: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
maberry:
This you English get as e be o
Baba is your not you English
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Sagay212: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
I remember this Otedola man was never this popular. He became more popular after the farouk lawan issue and especially with his daugthers coming out on instagram. His children have forced him to come out of hiding and low key. I'm sure they forced him to open instagram. The man nor get choice. that's what children make you do at times. they make you blend into the new school.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Flexherbal:
Who won't love a dad like this!

how do I get this herbal tea
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Antichristus: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Xda59:

His father was a great man who didn't loot but left a good name behind which he took advantage of to gain a lifetime favor from Obasanjo who gave his baby company (Zenon oil & gas) monopoly of importing diesel and kerosine.

In my neck of the woods, what you have described is called NEPOTISM and abuse of power for which both culprits would be jailed if proven guilty.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by bankylan: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2018
honestivo:
You can do any thing with adopted children

Hatred does not make life better. Successful people are not haters. Learn how to show love not minding the love you were denied while growing up.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by Assassin101: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
u kiss your mother on d lips and club with your daughter..., hmmm.... Otedola, am eyeing you from one corner
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
...and now I know why he defrauds banks and the Federal Government for a living. Keeping up appearances is not an easy something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Rocks High Heels, Steps Out In Mini Gown & Pink Blonde Wig / Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage / Umarudeen Kayode, Davido's Crew Member Was A US Military Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.