Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (38807 Views)

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by babra19: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
laxetude:

Seriously.. Is he still in possession of the virginity? And what is he doing with it now? Smh
You better continue to smh
he never knew I was a virgin
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by babra19: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
out of pity, ke?? Its unheard of pls can u expantiate a little?
Uncle
he was crying and begging

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by rickyrex(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
uuzba:

What if you were an american and they sent you to Vietnam war or Iraq war? Or that guy in Florida opened fire and shot you dead for no reason? Do you know how many abortions Americans commit? What if the dead baby was You? What if you follewed Americans to eat chicken anyhow and you became 300kg overweight?
-
Stop. Your foolish thinking and thank God for your life and where he put you.
nah so American government they send their citizens go war. Ogogoro no good oh story taking it
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Cadec007(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
babra19:

Uncle
he was crying and begging
sorry no vex......i am not uncle yet o.........hw old were u?
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ejiod:

Its more about using python in building predictive models.That's where the future is. You only need d basics of Python. But u need to be good with math/stats to some extent. Moreover u need to be intuitive in ur thinking.
I have some udemy courses on machine learning. But I Dont know where u base

thanks for your timely response brother

i've sent you a pm pls reply
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by babra19: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
sorry no vex......i am not uncle yet o.........hw old were u?
I think 21/22
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Cadec007(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
babra19:
I think 21/22
oh! Ok! Thanks........
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
babra19:

I think 21/22
Small geh!! tongue
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by babra19: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
luminouz:
Small geh!! tongue
lol that was 2011 the year I graduated from university

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Cadec007(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
babra19:
wow!
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Cadec007(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
babra19:
you are probably married now right?
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by luminouz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
babra19:

lol
that was 2011
the year I graduated from university
Huh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now ur a mummy oooooooo grin tongue
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by luminouz(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
U Sha wan marry am abi??
Make una continue o....
I won't be a stumbling block!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Cadec007(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
luminouz:
U Sha wan marry am abi?? Make una continue o.... I won't be a stumbling block!!! tongue
lol
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
badtlimo:
SOME MEN NO SUPPOSE QUALIFY AS FATHER ....I HAVE FORGIVEN MINE TOO BUT I STILL GET ANGRY WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT
...WHAT I HATE THE MOST IS I LOOK LIKE HIM
..MAN MUST MOVE ON..
I ALWAYS PROMISE MYSELF TO GIVE MY KIDS EVERYTHING I NEVER GOT THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET AND LEARN FROM MY FATHER
you are right... Some men don't qualify to be fathers... Yea some times too I feel hurt but man must move on... I am not where I want to be but where I am, some persons that had the privilege of having both parents are not there.. not boasting.... It's just a statement of facet...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by naijjaman(m): 4:42am On Mar 05, 2018
sacluxisback:
Studying in the UK

Not so sure. You don't act or conduct yourself like someone who studied in the UK.

Maybe that's the regret right there grin
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 05, 2018
naijjaman:

Not so sure. You don't act or conduct yourself like someone who studied in the UK.

Maybe that's the regret right there grin

Lol your comment shows you can do anything to lick the whiteman's ass. It is not a must to speak with a faggy accent to prove that u studied In the UK. Na people like you dey call Indian and Lebanese white.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Feranmi1212(f): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2018
Not having a responsible father
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by luminouz(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2018
Feranmi1212:
Not having a responsible father
Don't worry...u have me here!!! tongue

I will feran e gan oooooooooo....sisi feranmi!!! tongue
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by naijjaman(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
sacluxisback:

Lol your comment shows you can do anything to lick the whiteman's ass. It is not a must to speak with a faggy accent to prove that u studied In the UK. Na people like you dey call Indian and Lebanese white.

Now I see your regret. You have a repulsive character and attitude and they probably deported you. grin grin

There's something odd about you, little saclux cheesy
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Coldfeets: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Manufor:

You are beautiful, he's really an hopeless fool

Stop sounding like a hopeless and foolish ass_licker!

A woman's beauty alone is not enough to keep a man.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by pedrilo: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Bn black and from africa/Nigeria though I was nt given the option to decide
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
naijjaman:

Now I see your regret. You have a repulsive character and attitude and they probably deported you. grin grin

There's something odd about you, little saclux cheesy

No deportation record bruv.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by babra19: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cadec007:
Not yet

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by babra19: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
luminouz:
Huh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Now ur a mummy oooooooo grin tongue
Not yet
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Cadec007(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
babra19:
Not yet
hmmm ok!
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by sharpwriter(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2018
Seenyo:
courting a diabolic ogbanje!

I lost everything but narrowly/luckily escaped death!

it's better imagined than experienced.

#unstoppable.

Chai, I am interested in yur story. Perhaps yu will create a thread on it, abi yu fit summarize am for me here ? wink
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by sharpwriter(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Icecream4U:
Fvcking a pvssy I can't wife until the thing hook me for throat. embarassed

Lolzz...how e take hook yu na? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by encryptjay(m): 3:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Fongido:

I'm feeling empty already. I'm 22 and I still have time.
I wanna minimize the numbers of regret in my life when I am old. I'll surely go for it
Go for it bro, you've got what it takes.
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 06, 2018
Ejiod:

Its more about using python in building predictive models.That's where the future is. You only need d basics of Python. But u need to be good with math/stats to some extent. Moreover u need to be intuitive in ur thinking.
I have some udemy courses on machine learning. But I Dont know where u base
pls reply my pm bro.. I am based in Lagos.. God bless you
Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 06, 2018
sharpwriter:

Chai, I am interested in yur story. Perhaps yu will create a thread on it, abi yu fit summarize am for me here ? wink
I wish i could BUT
I'm still licking my wounds for now...
I'll narrate the lengthy, sordid, traumatic saga some day, when I'm back on my feet.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? by sharpwriter(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Seenyo:

I wish i could BUT
I'm still licking my wounds for now...
I'll narrate the lengthy, sordid, traumatic saga some day, when I'm back on my feet.

Sorry...May the Lord comfort you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) / Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.