Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside (4961 Views)

Screen Shots; Telephone Facts Of Hausa,igbo And Yoruba People / Calabar, Igbo And Edo Girls / Igbo And Yoruba Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by pappilo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2010
Na my area be this now! Right in front of 170 Heathway, Dagenham, Essex. Once I saw the guys getting off the bus I don know say na my endz. Naija boyz yab!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by haronky7: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
But wait a minute!

Where are the conspiracy theorists NL? I'm seriously bothered by their silence

Is there not something fishy here? How come the camera-man was right at the spot, on a bus, where a fight was going to break out, and those guys continued the fight right in front of camera as if in Ajegunle?

This must have been stagemanaged by the MI6 or CIA to discredit Nigerians NLs in diaspora, and our Senators must give the UK and USA 7 days ultimatum to remove this demeaning video from the net or face the wrath of our lawmakers; and I'm also sure Becomricha had already captured this on his maps as well cool

God save us from the sort of people we export!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by mekuszyx: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2010
Guys easy. Those guys could as well be congolese or Haitians. At most they could be bk/babe99 and his fellow ghetto boy fighting over crumbs thrown at them by white pep. To begin with, there is no proof they are Nigerians, and if they are, they must both be Yoruba - as na Yoruba sabi dance owambe and na dem full London dey misbehave. cheesy
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bkbabe99: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2010
^^^lol. dude, that Ibo accent was unmistakable and guess what? iF It was me, I'd have put two hollow tips in that Ibo niggra's chest!!! Who got time to bob and weave?!!?!

p.s: on a side/serious note, see the problem I got with Ibo people? The one dude was clearly Ibo, the gay looking sefago sjeezy other dude's nationality is still debatable, but here u come, tryna hoodwink everyone and tell us dudes could be Haitians or something. See how yall be so stu.pid thinking u can fool the rest of the world. Well, ur boy got knocked the funk out!!!!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2010
mekuszyx:

Guys easy. Those guys could as well be congolese or Haitians. At most they could be bk/babe99 and his fellow ghetto boy fighting over crumbs thrown at them by white pep. To begin with, there is no proof they are Nigerians, and if they are, they must both be Yoruba - as na Yoruba sabi dance owambe and na dem full London dey misbehave. cheesy
rotflmao!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bkbabe99: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2010
^^^ Of course u'd laugh, Mrs He-She^^^
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
lol
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by mekuszyx: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2010
bk/babe99

How do you decipher ''Ibo'' accent from a video (even live) ''seeing that you are not Nigerian'' (note the quotes)??
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by OgidiBoy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
mekuszyx:

bk/babe99

How do you decipher ''Ibo'' accent from a video (even live) ''seeing that you are not Nigerian'' (note the quotes)??

Are you sure his not Nigerian ? all these time I thought the dude was a Nigerian shocked shocked
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by KnowAll(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2010
[size=14pt]One sense reluctance from the man in blue, he truly boxed like a professional boxer, perharps he does not want to lose his professional license(Professional Boxers are banned from engaging in rediculous street fighting especially against illegals lipsrsealed ),  fighting a rather hesitant illegal Igbo man who came to london via South Africa would have been uncalled for, and can only lead to both of them tainted with the same brush, and bundled to the immigration holding centre, I think he made the right choice not getting involved in the melee that would have ensued, no mistake thus that accent was definately Igbo.  :- [/size]
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bkbabe99: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
mekuszyx:

bk/babe99

^^^^ As usual, Ive been expecting that silly question of urs!!! This is like the 20th time uve asked me this tryin, in your typical Ibo way, to prove that I am Yoruba.lol. Ok, Mr smart, lemme reiterate again YALL ACCENT IS UNMISTAKABLE!!!! MY (STEP) DAD IS IBO!!! MOST OF HIS FRIENDS ARE IBO, HIS SISTER IS IBO, HIS BROTHERS ARE IBO, MY TWO BEST FRIENDS ARE IBO, 3 OF MY EXES WERE IBO, I USED TO ATTEND A CHURCH IN BROOKLYN THAT WAS PREDOMINANTLY IBO, THE CAB DRIVERS (I STICKUP) AROUND MY WAY ARE IBOS, I HAVE A "IBO RADAR" IN MY CAR AND A PORTABLE ONE  THAT I CARRY AROUND IN MY POCKET. . . . Are u happy now? Now, lemme take a deep breath, wait 2 months and have u ask the same question again when u lose another argument.

P.S: Have u ever heard the saying "Only a fool does the same thing ova and ova again, and expects the same result" ??!!?. Well, then again ure Ibo so what do I expect?

***psssst. . . that last part about the "Ibo radar" was a joke; sarcasm. I know in your infinite Ibo wisdom u took me seriously!!!***
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bgees(m): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]One sense reluctance from the man in blue, he truly boxed like a professional boxer, perharps he does not want to lose his professional license([b]Professional Boxers are banned from engaging in rediculous street fighting especially against illegals lipsrsealed ),  fighting a rather hesitant illegal Igbo man who came to london via South Africa would have been uncalled fo[/b]r, and can only lead to both of them tainted with the same brush, and bundled to the immigration holding centre, I think he made the right choice not getting involved in the melee that would have ensued, no mistake thus that accent was definately Igbo.  :- [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by EzeUche(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
Weak Yorubas!!! grin Dancing around like some fairies.

Even though the Igbo man disappointed me with his lackluster performance, I am pretty sure once he got his hands on him, that would have been game over.

A Yoruba man cannot match up to the physical prowess of an Igbo man. I have fought many Yorubas and Igbos in my day, and I can say that the Yorubas by far are the weakest of all Nigerians. I have even fought a Bini man who put up more of a fight than a Yoruba man.

I can only imagine if this guy was a Hausa, what would happen to that weak Yoruba. He would be running for dear life. grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by mekuszyx: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Are you sure his not Nigerian ? all these time I thought the dude was a Nigerian shocked shocked

Read the quotes implying irony-opposite of what you mean? He is of course a bloody Yoruba
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bgees(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2010
EzeUche:

Even though the Igbo man disappointed me with his lackluster performance, I am pretty sure once he got his hands on him, that would have been game over.

A Yoruba man cannot match up to the physical prowess of an Igbo man. I have fought many Yorubas and Igbos in my day, and I can say that the Yorubas by far are the weakest of all Nigerians. I have even fought a Bini man who put up more of a fight than a Yoruba man.

I can only imagine if this guy was a Hausa, what would happen to that weak Yoruba. He would be running for dear life. grin

the Igbo guy was looking to grab him.u know u guys are all about traditional wrestling.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by THEAMAKA(f): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2010
it would be even MORE funny if the guys were neither igbo nor yoruba.
all this HOT AIR for nothing.
HA!

but really, that whimp in the blue shirt? why take it outside if you're not gonna do anything?

bk/babe, you have been exposed. . . please take the walk of shame!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bkbabe99: 12:01am On Apr 29, 2010
mekuszyx:

Read the quotes implying irony-opposite of what you mean? He is of course a bloody Yoruba

Ok, fam, how about I tell u Im actually Ibo and that I hate the fact that im spawned from yall? Huh? U'd doubt that too? Ok, Im Yoruba!!! u happy now? lol. Monkey!!!!

EzeUche:

Yeah, a big IF, right? Ibos always wishing. Hey, heres another thing to wish upon a shooting star: What if Biafra had not been blockaded and capitulated? What if Ojukwu hadnt fled like a lil binch. . . . .
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bkbabe99: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

it would be even MORE funny if the guys were neither igbo nor yoruba.
all this HOT AIR for nothing.
HA!

but really, that whimp in the blue shirt? why take it outside if you're not gonna do anything?

bk/babe, you have been exposed. . . please take the walk of shame!

Another lying, "avoid-the-truth-at-all-cost" Ibo wench!!!! The one dude is unmistakably Ibo, the other dude is debateable. . . .wow, yall Ibos are mad funny always trying to pull the wool ova people's eyes!!!!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by StudioCFR(m): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2010
Chai.
Wahala dey o lolll
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by THEAMAKA(f): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2010
i guess you didn't see the word "if"
anyway. . . got better things to do. you can continue stressing over "Ibos"
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bkbabe99: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

bk/babe, you have been exposed. . . please take the walk of shame![/color]

Funny, I aint see this part of ur post b4 I posted the last one!!! Exposed? lol. The only thing I keep exposing is how slow on ur feet u guys really are. And to think u delude urselves that yall mad smart like that fraud Philip Emegwali!!! cool
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bkbabe99: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i guess you didn't see the word "if"
anyway. . . got better things to do. you can continue stressing over "Ibos"

Ho, I did see the if. what I expected was for u to say something in the realm of "what if the other dude wasnt Yoruba". We know the other dude is definitely Ibo, so why the track covering? u get it now, dont u slut?!!!?
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by OAM4J: 12:53am On Apr 29, 2010
omG  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway since there is no serious issue to discuss here in NL this comes quite handy.

hardly do I have to read and re-read posts like this. Just damm hilarious.  & I have had to watch the video up to 3 times now. grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by bawomolo(m): 3:31am On Apr 29, 2010
we are even now discussing the illegal status of one of the combatants. cheesy

homie in the blue was just using the tactics he learnt from his tawa do (yoruba tae kwon do grin) teacher.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by platinumnk(f): 3:51am On Apr 29, 2010
EzeUche:

Faries!! DIES. . . . wakes up to read Eze's post and Dies again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Running from Hausa cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

bawomolo:

we are even now discussing the illegal status of one of the combatants. cheesy

homie in the blue was just using the tactics he learnt from his tawa do (yoruba tae kwon do grin) teacher.
LOL nairaland!!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by platinumnk(f): 3:54am On Apr 29, 2010
LOL the Igbo guy: why u dey run, come back! Run grin grin grin

chicken
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by maedan(f): 4:08am On Apr 29, 2010
grin grin
Funny vid. LOL @ the Igbo guy(yes, he is Igbo, a blind man could tell tongue) saying, why are you running up and down, why are you running up and down?? ROTFLMBO!!!! Because the guy in the blue shirt is a tricky sonofagun grin. Typical Yoruba style of fighting - lots of weaving around but quick to watch out for a chance to throw a punch in. And oh, they usually do damage to at least one item of your clothing - while escaping unscathed cheesy tongue.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by chamotex(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2010
mekuszyx:

Yu ah provoking me
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Radiant(f): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2010
chamotex:

Yu ah provoking me

grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by mekusxxx: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2010
chamotex:

Yu ah provoking me
What you gonna do about it? Jump into Lake Michigan? That even expensive; go jump into Maroko canal instead.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by mekusxxx: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

^^^^ As usual, Ive been expecting that silly question of urs!!! This is like the 20th time uve asked me this tryin, in your typical Ibo way, to prove that I am Yoruba.lol. Ok, Mr smart, lemme reiterate again YALL ACCENT IS UNMISTAKABLE!!!! MY (STEP) DAD IS IBO!!! MOST OF HIS FRIENDS ARE IBO, HIS SISTER IS IBO, HIS BROTHERS ARE IBO, MY TWO BEST FRIENDS ARE IBO, 3 OF MY EXES WERE IBO, I USED TO ATTEND A CHURCH IN BROOKLYN THAT WAS PREDOMINANTLY IBO, THE CAB DRIVERS (I STICKUP) AROUND MY WAY ARE IBOS, I HAVE A "IBO RADAR" IN MY CAR AND A PORTABLE ONE  THAT I CARRY AROUND IN MY POCKET. . . . Are u happy now? Now, lemme take a deep breath, wait 2 months and have u ask the same question again when u lose another argument.

P.S: Have u ever heard the saying "Only a fool does the same thing ova and ova again, and expects the same result" ??!!?. Well, then again ure Ibo so what do I expect?

***psssst. . . that last part about the "Ibo radar" was a joke; sarcasm. I know in your infinite Ibo wisdom u took me seriously!!!***

bk/babe99

Product of a thoroughly broken home. When you 1st debuted here you claimed your step father was Yoruba. Now your step father is Igbo. Who knows who your real father is? With all these men around her, the sissy (one of the many meanings) who sired you must have a gaping p-ssy. Little wonder your demeanour sucks. Black trash.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Nairalander Take Their Fight Outside by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
rotfl. y'all keep it coming. lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All For Fun (adults only) / Funny Ebola Pictures Awareness / My Story With a Calabar Girl!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.