Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92835 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by lawrezs: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2018
They went to watch a movie they ended up acting theirs

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2018
Flaghouse1:

Very correct!!!

See am here

grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2018
cococandy:

You sound like a Mor0n with a brain the same size as the cap of your peniss.

Have a lovely day too

hey u why wrong world I only said nothing but the truth what why my peniss come on it seem u like to see how big I am if u want I can show you but u promise me you going show me ur hole
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by dominique(f): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2018
cococandy:

Just read the majority of the posts on this thread. Nauseating

I stopped at page 3, annoying but not surprising.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Seriously

hahaha baddo I great you from the city of Lagos lol yea she look beautiful na
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:48am On Mar 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Which stupid home is that? She will be so very much deserving of every single lash she gets if she goes back to his house and one strand of sympathy like this, she will not get.

Even if she doesn't return to her home immediately, she'd eventually go back. What else is she supposed to do...be separated...file for a divorce?

For her to have thought it logical to go attack the supposed "side chic," she doesn't have the balls to do anything other than remain in the house and deal with whatever treatment her husband metes out to her.

Infact, If that girl was truly a side chic; then she has unleashed the monster in him. He's going to act as he pleases so flagrantly.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

hahaha baddo I great you from the city of Lagos lol yea she look beautiful na
Baba is that your definition of beauty and hot? Top money on top that babe give me I no take walai
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by fallingstylz: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I will not poison him, that one will kill him fast, he will die a slow and painful death by the time am done making his life miserable.
Why are Naija ladies like this won't it be better to lose small battle of side chic than to kill him slowly? who benefits? many GRA GRA, less wits
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Kindoo: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2018
Until women get to know their place in the hearts of their husband, they will not stop been disgraced.
Stop fighting over a man that does not worth the stress, in fact over any man at all. Men of this days are most meeeee
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I am not talking him cheating, I am angry at him hiting his wife with a belt in public, who does that. He must be mad.

sweetie the woman f up big time she drove the SUV he brought for her and when there to fight the man why can't she wait still he get home she acting this way will stop her husband for not bring another woman to his house no sweetie life not work that way
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Baba is that your definition of beauty and hot? Top money on top that babe give me I no take walai

hahaha real OG nigga I see u happy Sunday
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

sweetie the woman f up big time she drove the SUV he brought for her and when there to fight the man why can't she wait still he get home she acting this way will stop her husband for not bring another woman to his house no sweetie life not work that way
I am against domestic violence!!!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2018
v2:

Didn't the woman disgrace the man first? Not justifying the man's action. If the wife fail to display maturity, I believe the husband should.
What is wrong is wrong, but creating a scene is what could have prompted the man's erratic behaviour.
Best line of action I believe was for her to take photos of them, make sure they both see her, without creating a scene and wait for him to come home. If she chose to break his head afterward, that's their business. Allowing both of them to see her could even prompt the husband to act in a way that may tell if they have something in common. The husband could come to her immediately with explanations which she can assess. Further more she could ask that they all see the movie together and see how uncomfortable the girl becomes.
worthy of note is that, who knows his relationship with the said girl? Did anyone verify if he is actually dating the girl?
Someone I know almost lost his job when his wife called the boss who happened to be a woman having seen her number on the husband's phone and started raining abuses on the boss. Let's have a deep thought about our actions before acting because cannot undo what has been done. Life is not a Microsoft office application.

Your post is spot on. I had issues with the wife attacking the lady as well. Point is the man could have told the said lady (side chic) that he is single.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2018
hedonistic:
Very foolish wife. Shouting 'he's a married man" to what end? Married man means that he should die of conji or be eating expired bitterleaf soup for the rest of his life when your shapeless unkempt body and unsexy ways at home has killed any desire he used to have for you.

Your job is to take care of the kids and live comfortably with the resources he is working hard to provide, not to jump up and down forming James Bond trying to monitor his movement. Senseless woman. You deserve even more than the public flogging.

you kill it nigga Godbless u for saying the truth woman have a long way to go in life
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2018
jaytime:
This story did not end well. I wanted to read something like people descended on the man and beat him to a pulp before being handed over to the police. That was an assault on the wife na. I can imagine what he's been doing to the poor woman at home.

Very foolish wife. Shouting 'he's a married man" to what end? Married man means that he should die of conji or be eating expired bitterleaf soup for the rest of his life when your shapeless unkempt body and unsexy ways at home has killed any desire he used to have for you.
Your job is to take care of the kids and live comfortably with the resources he is working hard to provide, not to jump up and down forming James Bond trying to monitor his movement. Senseless woman. You deserve even more than the public flogging.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I am against domestic violence!!!

domestic violence u say sweetie her job is to take care of the kids and live comfortably with the resources he is working hard to provide, not to jump up and down forming James Bond trying to monitor his movement. Senseless woman. she deserve even more than the public flogging.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
That man is a bastard

her
job is to take care of the kids and live comfortably with the resources he is working hard to provide, not to jump up and down forming James Bond trying to monitor his movement. Senseless woman. You deserve even more than the public flogging.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by jaytime(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

You didn't need to quote me to write this na, since we're not on the same page on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Ellabae(f): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

her
job is to take care of the kids and live comfortably with the resources he is working hard to provide, not to jump up and down forming James Bond trying to monitor his movement. Senseless woman. You deserve even more than the public flogging.
Wow what if the woman is ur sister? This is what u will tell her.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Wow what if the woman is ur sister? This is what u will tell her.

why the wife act that way or is it a crime to marry two wife tell me nigga this is Africa man have right to marry more don 3 wife u hear
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2018
bezimo:
What a useless and calous husband.How can a guy beat his wife coz of a sidechick..

Women pray very very hard not to marry your enemy...if not sorry is your case.

Nigerian women have suffered sha!!
You do this kind thing in Canada or USA to your wife.assaulting her in public...sorry is your name...by the time the govt finish with you..

why the wife act that way or is it a crime to marry two wife tell me nigga this is Africa man have right to marry more don 3 wife u hear
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Ellabae(f): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

hmmmmmmm I hear u sir.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MrBottle: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

her
job is to take care of the kids and live comfortably with the resources he is working hard to provide, not to jump up and down forming James Bond trying to monitor his movement. Senseless woman. You pdeserve even more than the public flogging.
This is a very senseless comment.
With the way murder cases are being handled in Nigeria and going by this post most women will gladly opt to off their husband and then sit back and enjoy the wealth if that is their job as you wrongly put it...rather than wait around for the said man to wreck havoc to the family's name.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2018
nairalanduseles:

i disagree completely with u....even though i have not lived in Nigeria for years.......the law works if she were to be my sister i assure u ........he will be locked up and charged to court for assault and battery ......he will go to jail..... cos a lot of people do something wrong does not make it right

see who is talking he will go to jail because of what tell me after he goes to jail what happen next see if ur sister try that s*+hit with me I will beat her like mad after was am ready to go to jail and mine u when I cum out am going gun u and yr sister down
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2018
MrBottle:
This is a very senseless comment.
With the way murder cases are being handled in Nigeria and going by this post most women will gladly opt to off their husband and then sit back and enjoy the wealth if that is their job as you wrongly put it...rather than wait around for the said man to wreck havoc to the family's name.

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by queenblossom(f): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So real men aren't extinct?
Our grandfathers would be proud of this oga.

What type of wife makes her husband feel it was a crime to marry her?

Na wa.... Jealous women stink.
She should even be contented that he comes back home to her.

Is only a fool that can make this kind of comment.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MrBottle: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2018
centboy123456:

I don't know where you come from but from my own neck of the wood ..marrying more than one wife is frowned on and greatly detested.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by oloriLFC(f): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2018
unmask:
The wife started it...... why is everybody missing that point? You see your husband with another woman in a public place and you slap the person he was with.....she deserved what she got
Leave some ppl abeg! sebi na belt this time, d next would be cable. Aren't there better ways of dealing with a cheating partner? dnt u knw ur worth as d woman of d house? i'd neva stoop so low as to drive all d way just 2 slap or fight with my man's side chick, if i meet them coincidentally, i'll even pretend i dnt knw d man. Simple use of one's sense would av avoided d disgrace she faced. nt saying d man is right tho, neva beat ur woman bt then, we are blacks, no mata hw one paints it, d man wil still be vindicated. A woman shld be wise.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by centboy123456(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
hmmmmmmm I hear u sir.

thank u ma for the understanding happy Sunday
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
grin Yes that’s the alleged side chick.

sexybbstar:
If that's the girlfriend in fisherman's shoe... Then I'm disappointed. sad
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by sarkcess(m): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
No sense
]
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by omoranmilowo: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
This man had not married to both of them. If married to her then he is not responsible. Just simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.