Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92875 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by jhubril(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Mumu
E- goat
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
gudvibz:

You mean Like what Bolton did to theon grayjoy in GOT grin me likey cheesy
and it didn't occur to you that u are calling someone here abi?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Gloryejims(f): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So real men aren't extinct?
Our grandfathers would be proud of this oga.

What type of wife makes her husband feel it was a crime to marry her?

Na wa.... Jealous women stink.
She should even be contented that he comes back home to her.
Now, it will be a miracle if he let's her step foot back in his house.
What if it was your wife with another guy
You would also be lucky she comes back home...
After screwing about 20 guys in a week, she'll still come back home don't worry...
I hope you're in the position the woman is....when the table is turned in your direction, what will you do?
I'm not in support of her attacking the girlfriend but then... We all aren't the same... It's good we take cautions to the stuffs we post online. The internet is forever guys...

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Rozaytee: 12:57am On Mar 05, 2018
Randy91:

send me ur number via mail...
I want to b a man 4u nw...
2018...no dulling cheesy cheesy
lol...ok oo
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by unmask: 5:13am On Mar 05, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up, if you don't have reasonable thing to say.
and you just said something reasonable?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by TheSpellChecker: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2018
roarik:
ur moniker tho,its a typo.

You're welcome.

As for my moniker, well... we do our job.

And oh by the way, I think it's YOUR and THOUGH ... not ur and tho, okay? wink
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by kentzz(f): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Its easier to say a lot when you're not married or pretending to be enjoying marriage.

As Africans and Nigeria precisely,married men cheats and its cool. there are ways she w
ould have maturely handled it. its either she located the girl and they talk calmly and do all she can heavily to please her husband from cheating on her.
She overreacted, and every man whether right or wrong love their public respect and ego.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by gudvibz(f): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Grayjoy:
and it didn't occur to you that u are calling someone here abi?

Lol cheesy no be u na, abi grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Sh1g1d1: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2018
Foolish women everywhere these days
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by thaprofit88: 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Em! Mbok!!! Where are the pix of the slap and the flog??
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
gudvibz:

Lol cheesy no be u na, abi grin
LOL, no be me sha, but we resemble. U don't think so?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by GoodFaith: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
kentzz:
Its easier to say a lot when you're not married or pretending to be enjoying marriage.

As Africans and Nigeria precisely,married men cheats and its cool. there are ways she w
ould have maturely handled it. its either she located the girl and they talk calmly and do all she can heavily to please her husband from cheating on her.
She overreacted, and every man whether right or wrong love their public respect and ego.
May I ask ?
How old are U?
Interesting
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by gudvibz(f): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, no be me sha, but we resemble. U don't think so?

If you say so wink

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by GoodFaith: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
centboy123456:

hahaha I see u not in Africa that why u keep saying sh/+it ask ur old people in Africa how is tinz don they are going tell u see as far is in Africa men have right to marry four wife's as far u can take care of them no problem so I see no problem here the man went out with his gf and his wife don't have right to shout at his gf u know y cuz the man can marry another wife and there noting she can do about it that how we Africa we do our tin anyway you look beautiful and have a lovely weekend Godbless you
At her Good USA the wife just committed assault
Wife is looking at getting prosecuted
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by GoodFaith: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
cococandy:

You sound like a Mor0n with a brain the same size as the cap of your peniss.

Have a lovely day too
Are u telling us the wife did the right thing by committing assault
If the GF press charges
wife will have criminal record for dick
If she has career in some filed that check for criminal record -- she will not have job
The Man is wrong
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by GoodFaith: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chochovini:
Come on! The woman did what she did out of pure jealous as is expected of all good women. What can u say of the man? Was he not supposed to hide his head in shame? The man is not just the problem here but a huge disgrace to all men though, EXcluding somebody like u who don‘t want to call a spade a spade but trying to paint evil in a white colour.
The man is evil, does that give the wife the right to assault the GF?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:

You my friend are an excuse for a man grin
ur fada
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2018
efesodje:

Who started the insults? Read your first reply to my post. Eat your pride and apologise angry
point the insult and i will
then we see who has pride in me or you that will not
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 06, 2018
cococandy:

You sound like a Mor0n with a brain the same size as the cap of your peniss.

Have a lovely day too

cheesy grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by kentzz(f): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
GoodFaith:
May I ask ? How old are U? Interesting

I'm 34 and why undecided
GoodFaith:
May I ask ? How old are U? Interesting

I'm 34 and why
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by olatunjithomas(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2018
roarik:
God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen

pls improve on your Spelling of words before your much admired husband rejects you.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
olatunjithomas:

pls improve on your Spelling of words before your much admired husband rejects you.

Savage
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Dear men,
please stop giving excuses for infidelity. It's called betrayal, before u come for my head ask yasef this question, will I be able to bear seeing my wife with a strange man in a public place?? Wen u give yasef an answer then u can judge that lady.

Dear Ladies,

Please don't allow situations like this push you into trouble get hold of your emotions and get yourself together. Surround yourself with people who love u for real and get busy with your life. And continue with wat u have been doing...... U will be glad you did....
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by LebenNG: 7:40am On May 11, 2021
Mouth Maker spotted! Why The Matter Pain You Pass The Man Wife? Abeg sister Shift to The Left jor... Highest You Can Do Is Put Poison Inside Food Give am...
if easy to put poison for food, go put na...
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by LebenNG: 7:46am On May 11, 2021
fexyrich:
if you can kill your own husband because he bleeped up.. Then I pity the man that marries you
if its okay to cheat on your wife prolly she lacks bedroom confidence and style, no more fashionable or lookimg fat... i pity the woman you go put for house...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.