Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (92828 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by toniacan(f): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
The woman went far by attacking her husband's mistress, she should have dealt with her husband instead. Too sad that many marriages has been reduced to a contract for childbearing no love, care, attention nor respect.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by eomonkhegbele: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
some one cannot enjoy himself anymore because he has a wife. mtchew all these women self!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by cchiagom(f): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=65534919]im no send im wife at at all.u think a man who loves his wife would do such to his wife? many marriages in nigeria of today na rubbish marriages.[/quote

No be lieooo, so many married people are just pretending while they are hurting inside.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by toofine765: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So real men aren't extinct?
Our grandfathers would be proud of this oga.

What type of wife makes her husband feel it was a crime to marry her?

Na wa.... Jealous women stink.
She should even be contented that he comes back home to her.
Now, it will be a miracle if he let's her step foot back in his house.
and so bloody what? Who say she can't survive without him
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by dominique(f): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Please remain single and save yourself the stress. shikina!!

And what is wrong with being single? Are single people less human or what? You guys sure think that you're going women favours by getting and staying married to them. I don't blame you people sha, it's the women that enable your bad behavior that I blame.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by BIXYBABE: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
If any man try dat rubbish wit me.......he will regret d day he came to dis world....... I will ruin his life physically, mentally, financially, spiritually and socially. What rubbish. Though I can raise my hand on any of my husband side chic......I will rather talk to him for solution.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
dominique:

And what is wrong with being single? Are single people less human or what? You guys sure think that you're going women favours by getting and staying married to them. I don't blame you people sha, it's the women that enable your bad behavior that I blame.
Why the Painment na? I only backed up your lost with a relevant suggestion na. Just remain single and save yourself the stress simple!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by dominique(f): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Why the Painment na? I only backed up your lost with a relevant suggestion na. Just remain single and save yourself the stress simple!

Does my post sound like someone that is pained? Your suggestion is as useless as the K in knowledge kindly keep it in your pocket.

FYI I have been married for over seven years now, but marriage will never be a do or die affair for me the way some women make it. you you now see how useless and irrelevant your suggestion is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
dominique:

Does my post sound like someone that is pained? Your suggestion is as useless as the K in knowledge kindly keep it in your pocket.

FYI I have been married for over seven years now, but marriage will never be a do or die affair for me the way some women make it. you you now see how useless and irrelevant your suggestion is?
Mumu, since women dey suffer for marriage why you still go marry na? Receive sense!!!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by roarik(f): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ikebesupa:
... Common "REJECT" you no fit type.. smh for some people
if my typo is actually making u shake ur head..bruhh..kip shaking ur head ....
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by dominique(f): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Mumu, since women dey suffer for marriage why you still go marry na? Receive sense!!!

Not every woman will stomach bull shits in the name of staying married, personally I won't. Divorce will always be an option for me because I did not come to this world to massage male ego. For instance, if I had married a retard like you (not that I ever will), the marriage would have collapsed within the first year. Why should I be the one to suffer the results of your parents failed parenting? If it pains you so much that not every woman is desperate enough to lose herself in the name of marriage, go and drink sniper

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by roarik(f): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
TheSpellChecker:

I have a feeling what you have in mind was actually REJECT? wink
ur moniker tho,its a typo.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
The fault of the wife is she confronted the woman physically allow them to even watch movie I would have bought popcorn for them with corn dogs and candyfloss tell your husband you put it on the new MasterCard joint account and that since we are all in a great mood the children want to go to London next weekend smile and say have a nice day my children will be traveling every time you screw around on me grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Rozaytee: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
im no send im wife at at all.u think a man who loves his wife would do such to his wife? many marriages in nigeria of today na rubbish marriages.
may d lord help us oo

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Rozaytee: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
roarik:
God i reget this type of man anytime i am about to get married..in Jesus name. amen
Amen oooo....we women seriously need to commit...who ever wanna marry us to God's hands
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Rozaytee: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
xynerise:

Noise...
no be noise oo...just give am slow poison in his happiest moment...na death be that..by d time he realises am off..
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by BABANGBALI: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
And that ends the news, sorry I meant the marriage
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rozaytee:
may d lord help us oo
yes oooocheesy. Let the lord protect us from endtime wives and husbandscheesy. By the way where is Randy91? Abeg u don kidnap am?wink
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
dominique:

Not every woman will stomach bull shits in the name of staying married, personally I won't. Divorce will always be an option for me because I did not come to this world to massage male ego. For instance, if I had married a retard like you (not that I ever will), the marriage would have collapsed within the first year. Why should I be the one to suffer the results of your parents failed parenting? If it pains you so much that not every woman is desperate enough to lose herself in the name of marriage, go and drink sniper
Lol I just provoked someone. Now read your post again and tell me if you ain't pained. Abeg carry your frustrated self outta my mention. Otondo!
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
roarik:
if my typo is actually making u shake ur head..bruhh..kip shaking ur head ....
Go and modify your post jor. Ain't you tired of explaining it's a typo to everyone that quotes you?
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by xynerise: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rozaytee:
no be noise oo...just give am slow poison in his happiest moment...na death be that..by d time he realises am off..

After killing him you will go and marry another man you will kill again and end up becoming a serial killer grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by dominique(f): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Lol I just provoked someone. Now read your post again and tell me if you ain't pained. Abeg carry your frustrated self outta my mention. Otondo!

You disturbed my mentions first, you're not the one to tell me when or when not to stop disturbing your mentions you ignorant nitwit
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Rozaytee: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
wen i have a son in future...i have a lot of work to do...he must grow up to be a gentle man oo.. i cant imagine having a woman beater as a son...
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
dominique:

You disturbed my mentions first, you're not the one to tell me when or when not to stop disturbing your mentions you ignorant nitwit
But why are you this pained? I pity your husband. Men dey try ooh
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Rozaytee: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
yes oooocheesy. Let the lord protect us from endtime wives and husbandscheesy. By the way where is Randy91? Abeg u don kidnap am?wink
no mind dat yeye randy...i no kno were him dey oo...maybe him data don finish...grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by Rozaytee: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
xynerise:

After killing him you will go and marry another man you will kill again and end up becoming a serial killer grin
yeaaa..cheesy
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by JideAmuGiaka: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
unmask:
you have a myopic view of the whole situation. Is it wrong for a married man to go watch a movie at the cinema with a lady that isn't his wife?

How about if the said lady is to be the second wife of the man, did he do anything wrong by taking her out?

Was the woman right to have slapped the lady?

The woman's behaviour showed the kind of woman she is and probably that is why the husband is hanging out with someone else in the first place.

So you asked which one comes first.....think again and you will probably use your head better and see that things are actually deeper than they might appear

Shut up, if you don't have reasonable thing to say.
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by xynerise: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rozaytee:
yeaaa..cheesy

Congrats on your new career..grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by xynerise: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
But why are you this pained? I pity your husband. Men dey try ooh

Don't pity her husband..You think her husband angers her like you do? We should understand we are all humans and have a limit to endure annoying people...

Besides, she is an Arsenal fan so you should understand better grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
xynerise:

Don't pity her husband..You think her husband angers her like you do? We should understand we are all humans and have a limited to endure annoying people...

Besides, she is an Arsenal fan so you should understand better grin
Lol funny enough I'm also an Arsenal fan
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by xynerise: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Lol funny enough I'm also an Arsenal fan

Problem solved!! grin

Two frustrated fans fighting grin grin grin
Re: Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI by gudvibz(f): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Great4God:

Madam, we shouldnt pray for certain things, there is absolutely nothing you can do, things always seems clearer when we are not in the middle of it, I am talking from a personal experience I had, there was a nasty incident that happened to me few years ago, some people around me were saying if they were in my shoes, they will do this and do that, but few months after that, one of those people witnessed almost the same incident,
what did they do-NOTHING, rather, they even came back seeking advice and direction from me,issues in marriage are usually very sensitive,untill you are in, you will not fully understand

Oga MI I don't pray for such but it it does he would pray for death but won't get it that's what am saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.