Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K (1750 Views)

5 Smartphone Camera Features That Make You Feel Like A Professional Photographer / Xiaomi MI 10 Pro Smartphone Camera Photographs Earth From Space / 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by TheKhalid: 5:54am On Aug 01, 2019
After reviewing the TECNO Phantom 9 and doing a real world camera test, I think the Phantom 9 stands a chance at the top spot of budget smartphone cameras.

Learn more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unm3CbPWKLw
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by scarycuteface(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
TheKhalid:
After reviewing the TECNO Phantom 9 and doing a real world camera test, I think the Phantom 9 stands a chance at the top spot of budget smartphone cameras.

Learn more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unm3CbPWKLw
the camera is really great. tecno took their time and gave what it worth waiting for. i heard the phone camera is still the best in the phone market currently
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by Ejadike(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2019
The camera is great. Very clear and nice
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by Tableshaker234: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
But this Tecno phantom 9 scarce o. Its been sold out in many of the shops I went to in search of it to purchase.
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by pappybarry(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
You can never go wrong with a hauwei mate 20 camera but this tecno phantom 9 has a decent camera sha, atleast for its price. I'm not a camera person abeg
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by Corroro: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
nice review, the camera makes sense no doubt and the price of the device too is really mouth watering
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by Corroro: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
well thank God you said you are not a camera person and i must admit that huawei mate 2 has a great camera but its not in any way a comparison to the Phantom 9
pappybarry:
You can never go wrong with a hauwei mate 20 camera but this tecno phantom 9 has a decent camera sha, atleast for its price. I'm not a camera person abeg

1 Like

Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by Astark: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Corroro:
well thank God you said you are not a camera person and i must admit that huawei mate 2 has a great camera but its not in any way a comparison to the Phantom 9
hello, please do you know any phone that is best in 50k price?
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by Itsmedozie: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
scarycuteface:
the camera is really great. tecno took their time and gave what it worth waiting for. the phone camera is still the best in the phone market currently
did you just say the best currently grin
tecno marketers Sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by mikkyjay(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bunch of Tecno marketers discussing among themselves.
Lol

10 Likes

Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by Deucalion(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Like when I see them talking trash I just laugh
See that aboki saying it has the best camera currently
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by RedMapleConsult(m): 2:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Astark:
You can do Nokia 4.2 @45k
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by Corroro: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
depends on what you want,if you want a very good power device you could opt for the pouvoir 3, its about 42-45k and has a 5000mah battery or you could also go for hauwei y7, its got a 4000mah battery and is about 50k or so.
Astark:
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by scarycuteface(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
The new Tecno phantom 9 is budget-friendly. The reviews are encouraging too.
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by scarycuteface(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Corroro:
I love the fact that it has triple camera. Camera is what I check in phones.
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by pappybarry(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Corroro:
okay. If you say so.
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by pappybarry(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2019
scarycuteface:
The new Tecno phantom 9 is budget-friendly. The reviews are encouraging too.
how much?
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by scarycuteface(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2019
i feel 77k
pappybarry:
how much?
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by eki2000(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2019
mikkyjay:
Bunch of Tecno marketers discussing among themselves.
Lol
hahaha, you are very funny
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by scarycuteface(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
how am i a tecno marketer
Itsmedozie:
did you just say the best currently grin
tecno marketers Sha undecided
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by scarycuteface(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tableshaker234:
But this Tecno phantom 9 scarce o. Its been sold out in many of the shops I went to in search of it to purchase.
i have been online to check the review, i think with the review the phone is loaded. but i would like to know if its type c charger
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by letgoclubing: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
my tecno lens is very dull what can i use to clean it
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by scarycuteface(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
letgoclubing:
Clean the lens and try to review the camera settings.
Re: Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K by Realboygenius(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
letgoclubing:

Don't clean it yourself
Take it to Carlcare.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland X Tecno Partnership (pics) / Iphone X For Sale / Help With My BB 8830.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.