Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ladies How Did(do) You Know He's The One After Letting Go Of Other Good Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies How Did(do) You Know He's The One After Letting Go Of Other Good Men? (780 Views)

Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / How Do You Know He/she Was The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Did(do) You Know He's The One After Letting Go Of Other Good Men? by Lacrissa: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2010
Sometimes I sit back thinking of how many guys I've let go both good and bad but more especially the good ones. I know I can only marry one man but how about the other ones I let go that were good? Ladies, how did you finally know he was the one and decided to settle down even after meeting other good guys before him?
Re: Ladies How Did(do) You Know He's The One After Letting Go Of Other Good Men? by basktmout: 12:00am On May 09, 2010
I see you are one of those ladies that believe in tormenting good guys. Just to let you know that your post sucks.let's pray you hav'nt exhausted your life supply of good guys.sad.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Buy Gift For Someone In Nigeria Online / Woman Gives Birth To Snake In Umuahia! / Tackiest, Nastiest External Christmas Decorations / Lights. Share Your Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.