Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) (1185 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2018
This is the situation with these lovers who set out to go on a date at the Accra Mall. At the mall, the two who had dated for six years created a scene when the girlfriend proposed to his guy and things turn sour.

MandyNews.com has chanced on a viral video of a woman proposing to her man she has dated for six years.

However, the man rejected her proposal although there were several efforts by the woman and people around to get him to accept to marry her.

Watch the video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSVK_dhkkKg&feature=youtu.be

http://mandynews.com/2018/03/04/man-embarrasses-fiance-by-rejecting-her-love-proposal/

Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2018
Well, at least he is honest. I'd never speak to him again if I were her grin
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oya way the feminist grin

Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Evablizin(f): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Martin0(m): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Well, at least he is honest. I'd never speak to him again if I were her grin

my friend my friendgringrin how are you doing today?
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

my friend my friendgringrin how are you doing today?

I'm doing great, Marty smiley How are you? It's been a while. Where have you been hiding?
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Martin0(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm doing great, Marty smiley How are you? It's been a while. Where have you been hiding?

oh I ve been around observing them beautiful ladies,gringrin I got attracted to you again and I kinda feel hello will be nicegringrin

Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Flexherbal(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
I feel for that girl .

Even with all her creativity !
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

oh I ve been around observing them beautiful ladies,gringrin I got attracted to you again and I kinda feel hello will be nicegringrin

Lol, what do you mean by "got attracted to me again"? So you stopped loving me without my knowledge, Marty? angry
It's time I sink in my claws even deeper this time tongue
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Martin0(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what do you mean by "got attracted to me again"? So you stopped loving me without my knowledge, Marty? angry
It's time I sink in my claws even deeper this time tongue

oh my queen already I returned back to you, it shows my senses are back rightgringrin

don't worry am right beside u taking a glimpse of pleasuregrin
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Martin0:

oh my queen already I returned back to you, it shows my senses are back rightgringrin

don't worry am right beside u taking a glimpse of pleasuregrin

Good to know wink
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Martin0(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Good to know wink
thank you ma'amgrin

Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Young03(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by CastedAyo: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
OP,
Fiancée not Fiance
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2018

☣ ☠

Propose in your closet. This I think is a more matured way of proposing. I wonder why some people keep disgracing themselves in public all in the name of proposals.

How did public proposal start self?
Everything a white man does a black man copies.

☣ ☠
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by mployer(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
All these staged proposal.
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Indian films actors and actresses where Una dey......
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2018
what can I cal! this shit now
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Lolxz, by fire by force.
Re: Man Embarrasses Fiance By Rejecting Her Love Proposal In Ghana (video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2018
wonder what she did after this ?

Couple Romance Capture On CCTV In Office Waiting Room Viral Video / Testicles Month! Check Your Balls. / Lets talk Marriage - Ladies