Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) (41701 Views)

Meet Chukwudi Ezenwa, Chairman Of GSS Group, Architect And Filmmaker / Pasuma Awarded Honorary Citizenship Of Georgia, USA (Photos) / PHOTOS: 2shotz Now A Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by ojibole(m): 12:54am On Mar 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I still believe in Nigeria sha.

But I’ll keep my US passport valid and my airline points. Just in case grin

My wife says she’s no ready to go back which translates to “you’re on your own just make sure that your life insurance is current” grin

Lol I wish I was abroad too enjoyong 24hours electricity,quality health care, good roads etc then I can say I believe in Nigeria from miles away.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 13, 2018
ojibole:

Lol I wish I was abroad too enjoyong 24hours electricity,quality health care, good roads etc then I can say I believe in Nigeria from miles away.

I entered USA in July 1986, it's time to come back home. It get's boring.

I'll give my left nuts to eat lunch at Iya Dunni Bukka in Ibadan sad
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by ojibole(m): 2:38am On Mar 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I entered USA in July 1986, it's time to come back home. It get's boring.

I'll give my left nuts to eat lunch at Iya Dunni Bukka in Ibadan sad

Oh that's a loooooong time so I guess the saying "there's no place like home" is a bit true then.

Anyways make sure to get a sound proof mikano generator and a lifetime suppply of diesel(I don't know how you would get it though but trust me you'll need it)

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 13, 2018
ojibole:

Oh that's a loooooong time so I guess the saying "there's no place like home" is a bit true then.

Anyways make sure to get a sound proof mikano generator and a lifetime suppply of diesel(I don't know how you would get it though but trust me you'll need it)

cheesy cheesy cheesy

As a prepper who believes fully in impending armagedon, I'll indeed have a diesel generator for emergency and occasional topping off of the battery array on low sunlight days. The daily power supply will be via solar though.
Re: 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) by ojibole(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

As a prepper who believes fully in impending armagedon, I'll indeed have a diesel generator for emergency and occasional topping off of the battery array on low sunlight days. The daily power supply will be via solar though.

Oh I guess you are covered then. It's dunni's bukka can't wait to have you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo / Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message / Kate Moss Auctions A Video Of Her Sleeping Naked In Bed For £12,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.