Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) (79310 Views)

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Turbaned As Dangatan Kano (Photos) / Fateema Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bobby808:
How I wish these common people will learn. What an irony?
tell that to Yarimo, NgeneUkwenu, madridguy, omenka, blackpanda & see them attack you. Tell that to Mynd44 & get your account banned till eternity.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by OkoAnike(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
ItsTutsi:
they are both married now,so it's valid and allowed

Are you a Muslim? Kissing in public is totally un-Islamic.
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by begwong: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
i thought islam and western culture are parallel, why were they kissing like the western people, and no imam in attendance raise objection?
The sharia laws are for the poor and illiterate Muslims.
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
FortifiedCity:
After making mouth and turning her on, you now release in 2 minutes grin

Guy leave dat thing
Kano iis HQ of BURANTASHI, qquote me anywhere
This night that lady will regret getting married in Kano
The second name of her hymen will be SORRY, NDO, PELE, cheesy
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Unik3030: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
legitnow:
Yoruba, I know, 4 una mind, na una get sense pass. shopfisticated!

please always head north for your wives.

We no wan see una leg down southeast to be precise.

U can even go SS, dat wan no concern us.

Just leave our Igbo women alone.
nobody is ready to go after the girl of a tribe who will want to build 5 story building on top say person wan marry there daughter. d bride price here is just 50k despite the wealth n everything n to add insult upon injury igbo girls go don use toto scatter everywhere n one mumu will come n pay millions to marry her. never

1 Like

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by sulasa07(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
In the world today,the rich marries the rich to become richer while the poor marries the poor to become poorer.

1 Like

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by omoluka: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
luminouz:
When money is involved,even d gods bend their rules nigga!! grin
I like this
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by lastempero: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Uncircumcised Philistines cry
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

So Fateema, the daughter of a Governor, didn't see any poor person to marry in Kano or other parts of the country but chose to marry from another Governor's family with extremely wealthy background? Lies have expiry date!

na mai ruwa u want her to marry? grin
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

So Fateema, the daughter of a Governor, didn't see any poor person to marry in Kano or other parts of the country but chose to marry from another Governor's family with extremely wealthy background? Lies have expiry date!

Spot on[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Heineken(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Don't Mind them.
Anyone, dying hard to Follow RELIGION is grossly sick
true.. Religion is rubbish. Those pastors and mallams are after money
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Heineken(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Some people dey even pray for them? God forbid... After their parents don thief finish
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by areascatter2020: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Time no dey bros...cable dey go
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by babtuns76(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Idris pictured making out with after their wedding in Kano yesterday...

Gov. Ajimobi's son, Idris, pictured kissing and grabbing the boobs of Gov. Ganduje's daughter, his his new wife Fateema, after their wedding yesterday

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/gov-ajimobis-son-idris-pictured-kissing-grabbing-boobs-gov-gandujes-daughter-fateema-wedding

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by babtuns76(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=babtuns76 post=65563703][/quote] oga ju ooo
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Sunkan1: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
OneSentence:

don't mind them jare. Muslims are allowed to kiss, even.if it's in public. Infact the husband is allowed to grab his wife's breas.t too to the view of the whole world
Your sacarsm isn't funny...the fact that it's done in the public is not allowed in Islam but those guys comments were like: are muslims allowed to kiss..that's irritating

And I am sure sexuality is not to be displayed in the public in Christianity also..

1 Like

Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by fotadmowmend(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pervert
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Sunkan1: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
OkoAnike:

Kissing in public, even when married. It's totally un-Islamic
Yes
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sharp sharp, the man no wan wait at all.
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Maeka(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
RICH AND CIVILIZE MUSLIMS DOING THEIR THINGS IN A CODED WAY....I HOPE SOME ILLITERATES WILL NOT CALL IT BLASPHMY?
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by bubu2019: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
dayo2me:
i thought islam and western culture are parallel, why were they kissing like the western people, and no imam in attendance raise objection?
Islam rules are for almajiries
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
in public,but it's not haram kissing ur wife
OkoAnike:

Are you a Muslim? Kissing in public is totally un-Islamic.
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by ilduce(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
haram
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by SammieJayh(m): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
legitnow:
Yoruba, I know, 4 una mind, na una get sense pass. shopfisticated!

please always head north for your wives.

We no wan see una leg down southeast to be precise.

U can even go SS, dat wan no concern us.

Just leave our Igbo women alone.

Doesn't change the fact that Igbo women crave Yoruba men...
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by legitnow: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
SammieJayh:

Doesn't change the fact that Igbo women crave Yoruba men...

We saw dat in BBNaija didn't we?

Keep deluding yourself. They were even delivered to your bed, yet nothing.
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by SammieJayh(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2018
legitnow:

We saw dat in BBNaija didn't we?

Keep deluding yourself. They were even delivered to your bed, yet nothing.

And I guess you stopped following BBNaija.

If you're talking of CeeC, she's definitely regretting it now...
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Qsscruz(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2018
Ellabae:
It's legally urs jare. Hmmmmm tempting nd so beautiful
You are covered and it can't be any more tempting. You are a blessing to someone.
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Ellabae(f): 1:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Qsscruz:
You are covered and it can't be any more tempting. You are a blessing to someone.
Lol yea I guess so
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by labake1(f): 2:10am On Mar 05, 2018
BABANGBALI:
From one mouth odour to another. I'm sure that babe no go sabi do amala or eba for him

Labake1 sabi everything patapata

You and your Labake1 grin
God will bless una union o
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by MonPro: 2:27am On Mar 05, 2018
ItsTutsi:
they are both married now,so it's valid and allowed

Are poor couples who are married in your islam allowed to show public affection? grin
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 05, 2018
Grabs his boobs
Idiotic op
stupid comments
Re: Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) by kingsleyugo41(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
For porverty aliviation the rich should marry the poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.