Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? (33035 Views)

What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / What's The Best & The Worst Power Bank You Have Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by ryfoz(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2020
leomarz007:

Got mine 2017 but was stolen.
looking for someone who can deliver in port Harcourt same powerbank or a better grade 12000mah above. Quote me if you do or know who.
it's been a while I even saw Jua Energy power banks online o. I still have mine going to 4-5 yrs sef
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by neutralmind: 2:10am On Jun 08, 2020
Remax 10,000 mAh Power Bank.

Ever reliable
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Redpanter(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Best price:
Oraimo 10000mah powerbank -
With 1 year warranty

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Redpanter(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Best price:
Oraimo 10000mah powerbank -
With 1 year warranty

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by joe33a: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Look for 10,000mAh Fill power bank is wonderful.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by JustTalks(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
charlisco:
I make use of ceeprotech power bank for my laptop and phone charging, when using it to charge laptop it can last for upto 12hours, that is while using it and still charging, for phone then it might be for three days

It cost me 37k,

Reason I go for it despite the cost.

I.observer that in a month I do Spend Close to 20k buying fuel and servicing generator

Did I mention the noise as well.

If u ar interested in serious blogging, I wud advise you to buy it.

the actual cost is 35k, I paid for transport delivery to be delivered to my place of resident

So far, now in 2021 what's your advice, is the system still functional? And how long did it serve you?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Fapemz: 4:50am On Feb 13, 2022
JustTalks:

So far, now in 2021 what's your advice, is the system still functional? And how long did it serve you?

Our range of Laptop powerbank will impress you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by mindtricks: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
teamsynergy:
I buy any wack power bank, open it up and change the battery...
Then the pb becomes the baddest in the hood

Hmm. How do you source the batteries which you change to?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by teamsynergy: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
mindtricks:

Hmm. How do you source the batteries which you change to?

Loom. This one don tey o..
You can source for bad laptop batteries in computer village . You can salvage many useable batteries that way .
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by mindtricks: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
teamsynergy:

Loom. This one don tey o..
You can source for bad laptop batteries in computer village . You can salvage many useable batteries that way .

K, but how do you know the usable ones?
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by teamsynergy: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
mindtricks:

K, but how do you know the usable ones?

Get a volt meter and check the voltage . Then , i only used batteries with 2.9v and above and they served very well

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by mindtricks: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
teamsynergy:

Get a volt meter and check the voltage . Then , i only used batteries with 2.9v and above and they served very well

Appreciate man. Will see to it.
Re: What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? by Sammysticks020: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
What's your phone's battery capacity?

That's exactly the best. By New Age. Mine is just over 22,000MAH and does exactly as you've described. Best of all, it even automatically stops charging when your phone or item is full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out / How To Convert Airtime Bonus To Data. / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.