Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (290294 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Jon Moxley vs Kenny Omega

Wrestling match of the year 2019
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Risky005: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Debroslink:

Please where can I download full Gear from?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2019
Risky005:

I usually use torrent to downloa rare videos like this
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
100naira:
Also Daniel Bryan is next on the fiend's list?

They have history...and you know the fiend never forgets
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Debroslink:

They wanted to legit kill themselves grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Risky005:

Tfpdl
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
So these motherf*ckers crazy

I like it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
https://www.dailymotion. com/video/x7nu5wr

Full match for anyone interested in it but don't want 2 watch d full show
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charleys: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Risky005:

Are you on telegram?
Just search for hallofwrestling and you'll get it there.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Make we de watch this AEW if they can maintain this shitck, na so TNA sorry Impact wrestling start
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
100naira:
How dare these pieces of trash from NXT come on to the premier show, come on to the tier 1 show, smackdown, and attack its super stars angry sad
grin grin grin You never see anything. This one na just appetizer.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Qu3sT:
So these motherf*ckers crazy

I like it

Dayuum! My body is paining me laidis
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kaycee7:
grin grin grin You never see anything. This one na just appetizer.
Don't worry, at survivor series, the number one show in wwe will send nxt back to their caves grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
100naira:
TNA did worse, Mankind vs Abyss, Mankind was thrown on top of a table of fire and also a mat full of nails, they even did first blood for the women's division and there were crazy moves from the wrestlers, but now they are struggle to hang on with Ring of honor.
wink

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
100naira did the spam bot get you?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
I love how obvious it is that the crowd loves Kevin Owens more than Seth Rollins...I'm also glad Bayley made that statement cos it wasn't cool of Shayna and Becky overlooking her...

I enjoyed An styles triple threat with Orton's team smiley Ricochet is an awesome baby face

What the hell is Rowan carrying tho

If only AoP and Aleister Black could be utilised more
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
pu7pl3:
I love how obvious it is that the crowd loves Kevin Owens more than Seth Rollins...I'm also glad Bayley made that statement cos it wasn't cool of Shayna and Becky overlooking her...

I enjoyed An styles triple threat with Orton's team smiley Ricochet is an awesome baby face

What the hell is Rowan carrying tho

If only AoP and Aleister Black could be utilised more

AOP?

[img]https://media1./images/780d7b18fad88b6e77a768dd7cf936ea/tenor.gif?itemid=14459655[/img]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
This team looks quite formidable

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Flashback to when wwe moved Ricochet, Aleister Black, EC3, Lars Sullivan, Nikki cross, Lacey Evans, Heavy machinery, The viking raiders and Ciampa and gargano(injury ruined them)

Who impressed you the most?

Mine is Ricochet
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
pu7pl3:

After all those their scary promos

Where them dey?

Na 2 cut intimidating promo.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
100naira:
Flashback to when wwe moved Ricochet, Aleister Black, EC3, Lars Sullivan, Nikki cross, Lacey Evans, Heavy machinery, The viking raiders and Ciampa and gargano(injury ruined them)

Who impressed you the most?

Mine is Ricochet

Aleister and Lars

Lacey was always destined for great things
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
I really hope wwe will not disappoint us with survivor series, the hype is building up.

Can wwe free Asuka from this yeye kabuki warriors? She de waste for there sad

I'm just imagining how much Vince had to pay Lana and Rusev for this love triangle with Lashley shocked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Qu3sT:

Aleister and Lars

Lacey was always destined for great things
Lars ke? That injury ridden Ryback 2.0 grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charleys: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
If you're not watching AEW then you aren't watching wrestling.

WWE is overrated.

I can't waste my MB on WWE anymore. Survivor series will be my last PPV.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
100naira:
Lars ke? That injury ridden Ryback 2.0 grin

His growth rate rivals that of Braun and he could cut a decent promo whereas Braun just grunts and says "GET THESE HANDS".
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Charleys:
If you're not watching AEW then you aren't watching wrestling.

WWE is overrated.

I can't waste my MB on WWE anymore. Survivor series will be my last PPV.

Calm down, when AEW starts annoying u (which they will), you'll start saying they're no different from WWE.

point is, no one wrestling show is perfect, just enjoy the fact that u get to have the choice to choose and enjoy both.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Qu3sT:

His growth rate rivals that of Braun and he could cut a decent promo whereas Braun just grunts and says "GET THESE HANDS".
I initially liked Lars but from what I saw from him, Vince will turn him into Snitsky 2.0 grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
100naira:
I initially liked Lars but from what I saw from him, Vince will turn him into Snitsky 2.0 grin grin
The disrespect to snitsky
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
100naira:
I really hope wwe will not disappoint us with survivor series, the hype is building up.

Can wwe free Asuka from this yeye kabuki warriors? She de waste for there sad

I'm just imagining how much Vince had to pay Lana and Rusev for this love triangle with Lashley shocked

See me asking about this dude and he just ignores me like that undecided

Na me fvck up
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

See me asking about this dude and he just ignores me like that undecided

Na me fvck up
ah! Why are you this hurt na? A no see ya post, I just read ya Raw summary and no, spam bot didn't get me.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by vicot(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Seems C.M punk is coming back

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.