Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289773 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
100naira:
ah! Why are you this hurt na? A no see ya post, I just read ya Raw summary and no, spam bot didn't get me.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by EmmGee: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
I never knew this thread existed.

Anyone think Orton and Corbin would make a badass team??
I'll definitely want to see it. They will piss of the entire wwe universe
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2019

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
EmmGee:

Orton is too loved for them to be taken seriously as his overness will overshadow King Constable Corbin heat.

More like Elias and King Constable Corbin with Shane McMahon.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2019

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
EmmGee:

Welcome to the thread bruh...we hope you become regular here smiley

And Orton and Corbin have teamed up few times on smackdown and on Raw I think...their dynamism was quite good...

But I just love Corbin toomuch I can never boo him
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
vicot:
Seems C.M punk is coming back

It's not to wrestle o..I hope you know
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by EmmGee: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

Welcome to the thread bruh...we hope you become regular here smiley

And Orton and Corbin have teamed up few times on smackdown and on Raw I think...their dynamism was quite good...

But I just love Corbin toomuch I can never boo him
Thanks bro

yes it was awesome the times they teamed up. I expected more of it. Just as I expected more fights between buddy murphy and Roman reigns. they had great chemistry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2019

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
vicot:
Seems C.M punk is coming back
Hired by Fox to help with WWE backstage, so not with WWE par say.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
EmmGee:

Thanks bro

yes it was awesome the times they teamed up. I expected more of it. Just as I expected more fights between buddy murphy and Roman reigns. they had great chemistry

Yea,I think if Murphy remained on smackdown he would have had more matches with Roman...

I can't wait to see NXT's team for the survivor series tho
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

Yea,I think if Murphy remained on smackdown he would have had more matches with Roman...

I can't wait to see NXT's team for the survivor series tho
Ciampa and Matt Riddle are definitely in.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kaycee7:
Ciampa and Matt Riddle are definitely in.

They should add Dominic Dijakovic too...I want to see those 3
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 12:52am On Nov 17, 2019
So this is the Nxt candy asses that will win survivor series? grin

They can only result to cheap shots, and losing to a tag team that has Dana Brooke in it with the much talked about Rhea Ripley cheesy

Meanwhile the fiend v Bryan will be a cracking match

And oh, all hail king Corbin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:23am On Nov 17, 2019
That dog edit that Corbin did to Roman's theme was......

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2019
Finally ingot to see the AoP destroy people...more of that please

And I really enjoyed Murphy's match with Akira...his match with Aleister will be dope smiley

Will seone turn on his teammates on Sunday?? I'm looking at you Kevin

Samoa was also great on commentary
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2019
I also loved the attack on Becky and Charlotte
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wait so No way Jose can actually pretend to wrestle? angry

The lucha house party, that's how star do!!! grin grin kick those red candy asses of Seth and Andrade grin

KO v Drew was lit asf

What's with triple h trying to steal wrestlers? Or is the so called NXT filled with mediocres grin

Akira, good wrestler but e no sabi speak English, e go hard to get the crowd on his side.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
100naira:

The lucha house party, that's how star do!!! grin grin kick those red candy asses of Seth and Andrade grin

KO v Drew was lit asf

What's with triple h trying to steal wrestlers? Or is the so called NXT filled with mediocres grin

Akira, good wrestler but e no sabi speak English, e go hard to get the crowd on his side.

What they did was foolish if you ask me,going by the stipulation of the match they should have hit Andrade first so that he can win and Rollins would be dropped but oh well
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

What they did was foolish if you ask me,going by the stipulation of the match they should have hit Andrade first so that he can win and Rollins would be dropped but oh well
even if Seth is fired from wwe he will show up at survivor series grin

By the way, Raw suffer wella, attacks from smackdown and NXT but who were those two unfortunate souls that were RKO'd by Randy? cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
100naira:
even if Seth is fired from wwe he will show up at survivor series grin

By the way, Raw suffer wella, attacks from smackdown and NXT but who were those two unfortunate souls that were RKO'd by Randy? cheesy

I didn't finish watching that brawl jare..it wasn't as fun as the previous ones

But whoever they are I'm sorry for them grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
NXT will not kill person.

What an episode

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
100naira:

KO v Drew was lit asf

He dey find who get mind. Anybody for RAW and SD wey feel say him no dey fear, make him come enter WarGames. WE ARE NXT. We no dey do child's play.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
For the love of all that is good and holy, WWE should stop wasting Drew McIntyre. It's about time that guy tears through the whole roster like the bulldozer we know he is. Clan McIntyre should be a thing by now already
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kaycee7:
He dey find who get mind. Anybody for RAW and SD wey feel say him no dey fear, make him come enter WarGames. WE ARE NXT. We no dey do child's play.

This your hat today grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
ornicus:

This your hat today grin
That's actually the hat for this weekend. Thanks for the early delivery.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by wajja: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
I DON'T know why I hate that the Fiend Bray Wyatt. He is surely using Juju. How on earth he was able to win Seth Rollings baffles me. Upon all the head-kicks and beating Seth Rollings did to him, he still come out stronger even from that electrocuted area.

The Fiend is juju man, only Brock Lesnar or Roman reigns, or Mcintrrye can match him.

I wish Daniel Bryan can kick is useless Juju Ass.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 1:14am On Nov 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

They should add Dominic Dijakovic too...I want to see those 3

Dominick sold that rko like ricochet months back.
Told y'all it was part of the selling game lol
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 1:18am On Nov 23, 2019
Nxt superstars heading to survivor series just a day after war games... The odds are against us. But we are NXT!!! Ma boiz got this
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Who's ready for WarGames? I still have 2 more episodes of NXT and SD to catch up on. But this night go hot. I'm not going near Twitter or Insta till Monday to avoid spoilers.
100naira, if your boys get mind, make them show face here. All die na die.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
NicestDude:
Nxt superstars heading to survivor series just a day after war games... The odds are against us. But we are NXT!!! Ma boiz got this
They don't know. We're not your kind.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Did wwe just goof and announce Seth v Fiend after survivor series? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.