Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (314076 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kaycee7:
Clearly heard Ronda telling Tamina, "Give me your left" during their match.
Newsflash Ronda, you're not supposed to be that obvious

Are u serious? grin I didnt catch that grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
pu7pl3:

Are u serious? grin I didnt catch that grin
That flip before Ember Moon's Eclipse. I played it back and Tamina really did bring her left arm for the flip.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kaycee7:
That flip before Ember Moon's Eclipse. I played it back and Tamina really did bring her left arm for the flip.

Lol...alright grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2018
Who watched raw? Come and give us the recap please
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
pu7pl3:
Who watched raw? Come and give us the recap please
Whole show was basically Monday Night Rollins.
Not bad, definitely an improvement over d past few weeks.
Opening segment and main event is a must watch.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Also heath Slater made his officiating debut.
Crying Natalya
Brutal Drew
And Tamina grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
not forgetting bobby roode and chad gabble are now the tag team champions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Qu3sT:
Also heath Slater made his officiating debut.
Crying Natalya
Brutal Drew
And Tamina grin
If they handle this Heath Slater angle properly, dude could get a decent solo push.
Ruby Riot is really underrated and underused.
And one of the few times older stars put younger talents over, Tamina losing to Ember gives Ember a decent morale build.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Sunkyphil:
not forgetting bobby roode and chad gabble are now the tag team champions
Lacklustre angle that just makes a joke of AOP. And what's with making Gable a Roode clone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2018
Kaycee7:
Lacklustre angle that just makes a joke of AOP. And what's with making Gable a Roode clone?
all these just made me loose interest in wwe these days, it's becoming more and more boring.

p.s baron corbin not kurt angle is the gm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
Qu3sT:

Whole show was basically Monday Night Rollins.
Not bad, definitely an improvement over d past few weeks.
Opening segment and main event is a must watch.
cool

I watched it...rollins promo was written by vince im 100% sure grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
I also watched smackdown...way better than raw

DB vs Ali was a classic

Asuka vs charlotte and becky should main event please

And the miz keeps being awesome with the lil things he does cheesy

Smackdown is the real definition of less is more..just simple storylines and lesser time

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
We've entered the period where Raw is like it's in a go-slow, it'll probably pick up close to royal rumble cos that's where wrestlemania build will officially start.
Will it b worth it, not sure but am expecting great things from rollins, drew and Daniel Bryan.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Wow this tlc really delivered...raw baby faces finally got their comeuppance and the main event was lit..the 3 women were on fire (and they looked soo hot)

Aj vs new DB is arguably the best mens match of 2018 although any combination of the usos the bar and the new day match this year will have something to say about that smiley
Now what i wish to see is demon balor vs the new DB...plz God cool

Soo who is raw gm now

Oh and becky kicked the shit out of jax backstage and told her to keep the mans name out her mouth cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
I hope this spells the beginning of a new streak. Let's start with, I don't know, say, Naomi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
I just about had a flawless prediction run.
The only upsets were Balor defeating Drew and Mysterio defeating Orton.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
major shake up today my predictions- becky lynch or charlotte flair will move to raw,
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Finally, the baron Corbin nonsense has ended.
Wrestlemania main event looking like a triple threat between Ronda Vs Becky Vs Charlotte.
Am honestly tired of Brock Lesnar Vs Braun strowman, all the times dem don face na nonsense match e dey be.

AJ Vs Daniel was something special.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
lars sullivan is coming to raw

so also is nikky cross, ecs, heavy machinery
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2018
seems they really got things shaped up
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2018
Sunkyphil:
seems they really got things shaped up

Guy i swear to me nothing changed...but let me give them time sha angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

Guy i swear to me nothing changed...but let me give them time sha angry
lets wait and c sha, but like 5 wrestlers are coming from nxt
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2018
Sunkyphil:

Lars Sullivan, heavy machinery, ec3, Nikki cross and Laney evans
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
paulaspearz:

Lars Sullivan, heavy machinery, ec3, Nikki cross and Laney evans
yes i c some people getting sacked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sunkyphil:

5 wrestlers coming from nxt doesnt guarantee that raw will stop being shit sad If u doubt me check out the recent nxt callups and how they have fared on raw
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
pu7pl3:

5 wrestlers coming from nxt doesnt guarantee that raw will stop being shit sad If u doubt me check out the recent nxt callups and how they have fared on raw
i tink it will be better now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sunkyphil:
yes i c some people getting sacked

I pray none of my faves are among sha
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Sunkyphil:
i tink it will be better now

Amen o especially for nicki cross
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2018
I don't know why I find Asuka very attractive these days
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2018
Charmingsoul:
I don't know why I find Asuka very attractive these days

Its cos she is very attractive bruh wink
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2018
Kaycee7 looks like ur wish did not take long to be fulfilled...asuka vs naomi..and the match was lit..

The miz gets my appreciation for always being awesome

And that main event was more like it men...huge win for ALI

This is what im talking about...put guys who can actually wrestle together and let them do their thing men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
pu7pl3:

I'm really scared for everyone who is not Lars. They fit just relegate them to jobbers. And unless Sanity is coming to RAW, it makes no sense to draft Nikki Cross there.
I've fallen in love with Lacey Evan's gimmick and really hope she's pushed.
Praying that the fate of The Ascension and The Revival don't befall Heavy Machinery.
Anyway, if these callups bomb, better EC3 than Velveteen Dream.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (302) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.