Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289314 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
NicestDude:

I so want to see Andrade Cien vs Mustafa .. (tears dropping in excitement)

Ur wish came thru already now..wipe ur tears cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Where does Mauro Ranallo get these lines from? Dude is too good.

"Season beatings courtesy of Heavy Machinery"
"Black's bells just got jingled"

grin grin. I'm dying slowly here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year Pu7pl3, Nicestdude, paulaspearz, sunkyphil. Have a blessed year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kaycee7:

i wish you the same bruh...keep moving foward

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
same to u bro

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by toluxe0075: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Bro John Cena is back.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2019
toluxe0075:
Bro John Cena is back.
i dont know why they keep bringing cena back
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Becky tossed cena out of the ring and gave him the you cant see me grin This year is already off to a great start cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
I hope mandy rose gives me or corey graves a chance cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2019
pu7pl3:
I hope mandy rose gives me or corey graves a chance cry

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Sunkyphil:
i dont know why they keep bringing cena back
To put stars over.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Kaycee7:
To put stars over.
d man should be retired by now,he has paid his dues
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2019
Sunkyphil:
d man should be retired by now,he has paid his dues
When Taker and Kane are still active? John still has a few good years in him. And I'll like him to pop up once in a while and give us some great mini-feuds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kaycee7:
happy merry New year bro

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
pu7pl3:

Ur wish came thru already now..wipe ur tears cheesy

Lol.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol just look at no way jose and his congaline....lars is the obvious draw there but i cant say anything bout the rest...lacey looks like another dana brooke to me i dont think she will be used as much as ember moon and ember moon isnt even getting used cry

Ember needs to go SDlive. Also Lars might be impressive from the start, but might turn to be another RYback.. who knows
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kaycee7:
Where does Mauro Ranallo get these lines from? Dude is too good.

"Season beatings courtesy of Heavy Machinery"
"Black's bells just got jingled"

grin grin. I'm dying slowly here

Lmao. When he was in SD dude was the reason I used follow come ear buds to watch SDlive... His punchlines are so on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kaycee7:

Guy jimmy is married na...a nigga can still hope cant he? cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
NicestDude:

Ember needs to go SDlive. Also Lars might be impressive from the start, but might turn to be another RYback.. who knows

Raw fits her...they should just give her a chance..smackdown is too crowded with top women already she go lost there grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kaycee7:

Thanks alot dear. May this be your year of divine intervention and blessings.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

Raw fits her...they should just give her a chance..smackdown is too crowded with top women already she go lost there grin
with the Rousey and jax and bliss thing going.... Ember won't see an opportunity soon. Also there's Sasha n Bailey playing best buds
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2019
NicestDude:
with the Rousey and jax and bliss thing going.... Ember won't see an opportunity soon. Also there's Sasha n Bailey playing best buds

So u think its best for her to go compete with charlotte becky asuka and carmella? Not to mention naomi and sonya deville

On raw she will have mor oppurtunities bliss is injured..jax has had her run sasha and bailey are more about their tag team now...the only reasonable person left is natalya and she just had her own run too...the only real competion she has is ruby riot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

So u think its best for her to go compete with charlotte becky asuka and carmella? Not to mention naomi and sonya deville

On raw she will have mor oppurtunities bliss is injured..jax has had her run sasha and bailey are more about their tag team now...the only reasonable person left is natalya and she just had her own run too...the only real competion she has is ruby riot

Let's hope they don't mess her up
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
NicestDude:

Let's hope they don't mess her up

Yea i hope soo too...she can believably beat rousey if they build her up well

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by obonujoker(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Drew McIntyre nko
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Chukstaker: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2019
Goodmorning guys,whats up with monday night raw last night?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Chukstaker:
Goodmorning guys,whats up with monday night raw last night?

Its was not organised just soo chaotic and not that entertaining at all after the little promise they showed these past few weeks they have reverted back to their shit show
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2019
Becky vs asuka

Sasha vs ronda

I think the women will steal the show at the rumble again smiley

And men that rey mesteyrios match was insane shocked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Anyone seen NXT UK Takeover: Blackpool? Saw on Twitter that Finn Balor made a surprise appearance. Now I wish I didn't see that. Experiencing the surprise firsthand would have been orgasmic.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Braun's out of the Universal championship match.
Finn won a fatal-4-way match to replace him as Lesnar's opponent at the Royal Rumble. Give us The Demon Vs The Beast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:32am On Jan 15, 2019
Women's Tag titles will be fought for at Elimination Chamber. 3 teams from Raw and 3 teams from SD will compete for the titles. I want The Riot Squad as inaugural champions.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2019
Kaycee7:
Braun's out of the Universal championship match.
Finn won a fatal-4-way match to replace him as Lesnar's opponent at the Royal Rumble. Give us The Demon Vs The Beast.
i wonder y dey dont want braun to get hold of the title, meanwhile finn deserved the push

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.