Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288481 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Meanwhile, there are reports that Nakamura's contract ends in January and he won't be renewing it.
Balor, too, will only be around for roughly a year, which is why he's not getting a title push.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
Meanwhile, there are reports that Nakamura's contract ends in January and he won't be renewing it.
Balor, too, will only be around for roughly a year, which is why he's not getting a title push.
wondering why they dont want to renew balor's contract
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
pu7pl3:
Kaycee7 looks like ur wish did not take long to be fulfilled...asuka vs naomi..and the match was lit..

The miz gets my appreciation for always being awesome

And that main event was more like it men...huge win for ALI

This is what im talking about...put guys who can actually wrestle together and let them do their thing men
smackdown seems to be getting more interesting than raw
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sunkyphil:
wondering why they dont want to renew balor's contract
I don't think it's them. Balor seems like a free spirit who wants to wrestle for as many promotions as possible before he fades.
I'm really heartbroken. I was hoping he could sustain a tradition of an unbeaten streak at SummerSlam with The Demon.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
I don't think it's them. Balor seems like a free spirit who wants to wrestle for as many promotions as possible before he fades.
I'm really heartbroken. I was hoping he could sustain a tradition of an unbeaten streak at SummerSlam with The Demon.
i dont know why he stopped using the demon entrance that is something that stood him out
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sunkyphil:
i dont know why he stopped using the demon entrance that is something that stood him out
Probably to prevent it from becoming stale and also to be able to lose without The Demon persona's streak being affected.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 1:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Kaycee7:

WTF, you mean he moved his family to the US and now he won't be renewing his contract. Maybe something is happening behind the scenes. Probably heat from that John Cena stuff but I thought that was hashed out.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2018
paulaspearz:

WTF, you mean he moved his family to the US and now he won't be renewing his contract. Maybe something is happening behind the scenes. Probably heat from that John Cena stuff but I thought that was hashed out.
Thunder will fire them if it's because of that Cena stuff. Unless Nia Jax leaves with Nakamura. Haven't got the details yet but I think it's Nakamura himself who's been unsatisfied so far
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kaycee7:
I'm really scared for everyone who is not Lars. They fit just relegate them to jobbers. And unless Sanity is coming to RAW, it makes no sense to draft Nikki Cross there.
I've fallen in love with Lacey Evan's gimmick and really hope she's pushed.
Praying that the fate of The Ascension and The Revival don't befall Heavy Machinery.
Anyway, if these callups bomb, better EC3 than Velveteen Dream.

Lol just look at no way jose and his congaline....lars is the obvious draw there but i cant say anything bout the rest...lacey looks like another dana brooke to me i dont think she will be used as much as ember moon and ember moon isnt even getting used cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sunkyphil:
smackdown seems to be getting more interesting than raw

Smackdown has been more interesting than raw for a while now...its easier cos its just 2hrs and things re kept simple...plus i think they have more talented wrestlers there
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sunkyphil:

He hasnt stopped using it...he saves it for marquee natches against tough people
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
pu7pl3:

Smackdown has been more interesting than raw for a while now...its easier cos its just 2hrs and things re kept simple...plus i think they have more talented wrestlers there
i enjoyed the last three episodes
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol just look at no way jose and his congaline....lars is the obvious draw there but i cant say anything bout the rest...lacey looks like another dana brooke to me i dont think she will be used as much as ember moon and ember moon isnt even getting used cry
If they waste Lacey, I won't forgive that. Her gimmick is so interesting and entertaining. And she's not bad in the ring, either.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Kaycee7:
Thunder will fire them if it's because of that Cena stuff. Unless Nia Jax leaves with Nakamura. Haven't got the details yet but I think it's Nakamura himself who's been unsatisfied so far

He better not leave that's my own concern
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Kaycee7:
If they waste Lacey, I won't forgive that. Her gimmick is so interesting and entertaining. And she's not bad in the ring, either.

Yea she was a former marine..

Did u see that steel cage match?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yea she was a former marine..

Did u see that steel cage match?
Haven't seen any complete episode this week. Too much to do.

paulaspearz:

He better not leave that's my own concern
Mine, as well. I want him in a match Vs Demon Balor.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kaycee7:
I'm really scared for everyone who is not Lars. They fit just relegate them to jobbers. And unless Sanity is coming to RAW, it makes no sense to draft Nikki Cross there.
I've fallen in love with Lacey Evan's gimmick and really hope she's pushed.
Praying that the fate of The Ascension and The Revival don't befall Heavy Machinery.
Anyway, if these callups bomb, better EC3 than Velveteen Dream.

If it was velveteen I would be hyped AF. But EC3 will just be another lashley, muscles only . Can't get put up dope matches... Velveteen has shown he can deliver... All of EC3 matches I've seen... They really were not impressive... Dude is great on the mic yes, but he needs to shake up his move set.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kaycee7:
Haven't seen any complete episode this week. Too much to do.

Mine, as well. I want him in a match Vs Demon Balor.

Another chapter in the diy saga grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
pu7pl3:

Another chapter in the diy saga grin

Heard they are back together...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
NicestDude:

If it was velveteen I would be hyped AF. But EC3 will just be another lashley, muscles only . Can't get put up dope matches... Velveteen has shown he can deliver... All of EC3 matches I've seen... They really were not impressive... Dude is great on the mic yes, but he needs to shake up his move set.
That's why I'm happy that it's Ec3 that was called up. Look at a full package like Joe being wasted. When Velveteen gets called up, I want it to be like this Lars call up, with a dope plan for him.

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 4:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Kaycee7:
That's why I'm happy that it's Ec3 that was called up. Look at a full package like Joe being wasted. When Velveteen gets called up, I want it to be like this Lars call up, with a dope plan for him.

Well said bro. We all get super happy when our fav NXT stars are called up... But then, some of them are not even allowed to shine... So many talents on raw right now but they chose to leave the title with Brock and now they all have to be in some useless feud .... Raw dey vex me seriously ehn.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2018
NicestDude:

Heard they are back together...

it feels like a tease to me smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Corey said Mustafa Alli is visible from outta space because of the costume. Corey is literally the best commentator in WWE now. Corey and Mauro ranallo these men are awesome

4 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Seasons greetings to all of you on this thread...i hope yall have fun smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
pu7pl3:
Seasons greetings to all of you on this thread...i hope yall have fun smiley

You too bruh. Merry Xmas to everyone here smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
NicestDude:
Corey said Mustafa Alli is visible from outta space because of the costume. Corey is literally the best commentator in WWE now. Corey and Mauro ranallo these men are awesome
Mustafa is a walking Christmas tree. Merry Christmas to the WWE Universe, Nairaland chapter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Kaycee7:
Mustafa is a walking Christmas tree. Merry Christmas to the WWE Universe, Nairaland chapter.

I love that guy tho. His promos are lit. Hehehe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ali keeps getting momentum...i hope they dont end up wasting him

DB goin about kicking the shit outta people is always welcome even if ure a victim mustapha grin

And shane telling the miz that he better not screw him is one of the funniest things ive heard this year grin grin grin

The angle with aj styles and vince is also intruiging...

And a really great main event

Smackdown rules fam...keep enjoying ur christmas..i mean rusev day cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
it seems d rumours are true nakamura maybe going back to npjw
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
pu7pl3:
Ali keeps getting momentum...i hope they dont end up wasting him

DB goin about kicking the shit outta people is always welcome even if ure a victim mustapha grin

And shane telling the miz that he better not screw him is one of the funniest things ive heard this year grin grin grin

The angle with aj styles and vince is also intruiging...

And a really great main event

Smackdown rules fam...keep enjoying ur christmas..i mean rusev day cheesy

I so want to see Andrade Cien vs Mustafa .. (tears dropping in excitement)
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sunkyphil:
it seems d rumours are true nakamura maybe going back to npjw

Nakamura was fire in nxt and in his first few months on SD live... He's one of the guys on SD that makes the show awesome... Even with the low blows lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.