Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (290404 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
pu7pl3:

Atrocious statement
shocked
pu7pl3:

Atrocious statement
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Corbin:
shocked

She is a good wrestler bro
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
pu7pl3:

She is a good wrestler bro
ok
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Corbin:
like fake fights
Ronda vs Charlotte - survivor series

Ronda vs Sasha Banks - Royal Rumble

Ronda vs Nia Jax

come again angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Qu3sT:

Ronda vs Charlotte - survivor series

Ronda vs Sasha Banks - Royal Rumble

Ronda vs Nia Jax

come again angry
you know she is from ufc
she is use to real fights without scripts

wwe fights are scripted
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Corbin:
you know she is from ufc
she is use to real fights without scripts

wwe fights are scripted
your point?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Qu3sT:
your point?
she hates fake fights
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Corbin:
she hates fake fights
a huge wrestling fan(ronda) hates wrestling?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Qu3sT:
bro let's drop this
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 4:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Qu3sT:

Rousey called some of WWE's fans "f--king ungrateful" during the interview, and multiple WWE Superstars have responded negatively to her referring to pro wrestling as "fake fights."

While Rousey did have some negative things to say during the interview, she also praised WWE and noted that she enjoys the world of professional wrestling:

"I love the WWE. I had such a great time. I love all the girls in the locker room. Running out there and having fake fights for fun is just the best thing. I love choreography. I love acting. I love theater. Live theater and some of the last forms of live theater. But, I was doing basically part-time and I was away from home 200 days out of the year. And when I did get home, I was so sleep deprived cause you just don't have time to lay down."

Rousey didn't rule out a return to WWE at some point, but noted that she would only do a part-time schedule, which is when she blamed some fans for not appreciating her contributions:

"So it's just like ... what am I doing it for if I'm not being able to spend my time and energy on my family, but instead spending my time and my energy on a bunch of f--king ungrateful fans that don't even appreciate me? I love performing. I love the girls. I love being out there ... but, at the end of the day, I was just like, 'F--k these fans, dude.' My family loves me and they appreciate me and I want all my energy to go into them. So that was my decision at the end of the day. It's like, 'Hey girls. Love what you're doing. I'm gonna try and take all my momentum and push you guys as far as I can ... fly little birds, fly! I'm going f--king home!' And that was basically it."

WWE Superstars Alexa Bliss and Lana were among those who spoke out publicly on Twitter regarding Rousey referring to wrestling as fake:

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Corbin:
Rousey called some of WWE's fans "f--king ungrateful" during the interview, and multiple WWE Superstars have responded negatively to her referring to pro wrestling as "fake fights."

While Rousey did have some negative things to say during the interview, she also praised WWE and noted that she enjoys the world of professional wrestling:

"I love the WWE. I had such a great time. I love all the girls in the locker room. Running out there and having fake fights for fun is just the best thing. I love choreography. I love acting. I love theater. Live theater and some of the last forms of live theater. But, I was doing basically part-time and I was away from home 200 days out of the year. And when I did get home, I was so sleep deprived cause you just don't have time to lay down."

Rousey didn't rule out a return to WWE at some point, but noted that she would only do a part-time schedule, which is when she blamed some fans for not appreciating her contributions:

"So it's just like ... what am I doing it for if I'm not being able to spend my time and energy on my family, but instead spending my time and my energy on a bunch of f--king ungrateful fans that don't even appreciate me? I love performing. I love the girls. I love being out there ... but, at the end of the day, I was just like, 'F--k these fans, dude.' My family loves me and they appreciate me and I want all my energy to go into them. So that was my decision at the end of the day. It's like, 'Hey girls. Love what you're doing. I'm gonna try and take all my momentum and push you guys as far as I can ... fly little birds, fly! I'm going f--king home!' And that was basically it."

WWE Superstars Alexa Bliss and Lana were among those who spoke out publicly on Twitter regarding Rousey referring to wrestling as fake:

not sure if you've been keeping up but she's was always saying stuff like this especially during her feud with becky, and yes what she said was bad but your only focusing on the part you want to see and not the part where she was praising wwe and her love for wrestling and how her main gripe was with a majority of the fans.

so if your point was to prove she hates fake fighting (wrestling), this wasn't it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Qu3sT:

not sure if you've been keeping up but she's was always saying stuff like this especially during her feud with becky, and yes what she said was bad but your only focusing on the part you want to see and not the part where she was praising wwe and her love for wrestling and how her main gripe was with a majority of the fans.

so if your point was to prove she hates fake fighting (wrestling), this wasn't it
ok mann
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Corbin:

Lmao bruh grin grin grin

It's always people that rush to talk about how wrestling is fake(which the whole world already knows) that ends up getting worked like tools grin grin grin

This was just Rousey heeling it up for her potential return to WWE and you have fallen for it like a sack of potatoes grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin angry
pu7pl3:

Lmao bruh grin grin grin

It's always people that rush to talk about how wrestling is fake(which the whole world already knows) that ends up getting worked like tools grin grin grin

This was just Rousey heeling it up for her potential return to WWE and you have fallen for it like a sack of potatoes grin grin grin
grin
pu7pl3:

Lmao bruh grin grin grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Corbin:
grin angry grin

If you really think about it, it's further proof of how good she is at this Pro-wrestling stuff smiley smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Lmao bruh grin grin grin

couldn't have said it better wink
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

If you really think about it, it's further proof of how good she is at this Pro-wrestling stuff smiley smiley
okk man
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Corbin:
okk man

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
pu7pl3:
[/quote] smiley[quote author=pu7pl3 post=91020232]
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by DriggityDre: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
In the spirit of the Undertaker's Last Ride, I've decided to relive some of his best moments.

Watching King of The Ring (1998).

Undertaker vs. Mankind's match is the most brutal & most watched Hell in a Cell match of all time. Many regard it as the best too.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by DriggityDre: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
The PPV is just starting. 6-man Tag.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by DriggityDre: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
I prefer the Rock's old intro song.

That one that repeats "The Rock Says".

Pu7pl3, what'd ya think?

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by DriggityDre: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Damn! Foley is insane!! UT threw my guy from a height of 16 feet!
He knocked out!

On top that, the infamous cage chokeslam busted his jaw, a few ribs and drove his teeth up his nose!

Bro still brought thumbtacks and they used it on him.

Damn! This guy is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by DriggityDre: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
WITH GOD AS MY WITNESS, THAT MAN IS BROKEN IN HALF!

Hehe. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. Legendary commentators.

At the first drop, everyone (including UT) thought Foley was dead. The second was much worse.

Calloway actually revealed that he could've even fallen down with Foley that day, but he was standing on a part of the cage's intersection.

That would've been brutal AF.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by DriggityDre: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Owen Hart is still alive here. RIP man.

Austin vs. Kane is the last match after the Hell in a Cell.
It was a main event. First Blood match.

Mankind still showed up for an interference.. WTF!

Undertaker came too, aimed for Mankind (WTF!) but he ducked, and he accidentally busted Austin's face with the chair.

Austin later busted Kane, but the ref saw Austin bleed first so Kane took the win.

Brutal. Mad stuff.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
DriggityDre:
I prefer the Rock's old intro song.

That one that repeats "The Rock Says".

Pu7pl3, what'd ya think?

That one is nostalgic for sure but I prefer the new one with all the guitar reefs and scales cheesy cheesy...gives me goosebumps

But I see you on some nostalgic trip so il let you be wink

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by DriggityDre: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

That one is nostalgic for sure but I prefer the new one with all the guitar reefs and scales cheesy cheesy...gives me goosebumps
Nah, not for me.
Could be your opinion tho.

It's mad o, but I just like the old one better.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
DriggityDre:
Nah, not for me.
Could be your opinion tho.

It's mad o, but I just like the old one better.

lol, you asked me what I think grin grin that's what I think...

Didn't know many people (in Nigeria) were following "the last ride"

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by DriggityDre: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

lol, you asked me what I think grin grin that's what I think...
Yeah, I get you.

Didn't know many people (in Nigeria) were following "the last ride"
Of course.
People are, but you don't see them often per se.

Although most Nigerian fans stopped following wrestling as the Attitude Era ended.. for obvious reasons (*cough* PG)

I only know a few people that watch wrestling matches now, most are ladies.

But this is the Undertaker. Many are fans of him, so I feel a lot of people would still watch from here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.