Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289868 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2018
NicestDude:
Seth is really holding Raw down.. he's the most liked person there followed by Braun and Balor ...
But smackdown got plenty of stars now.. styles , shinsuke, Bryan, Joe, Orton (who is currently lost lol), Miz and my main man, Cien Alma's... Love that dude. He is hard hitter with Speed and intensity with some super dope high flying moves.
The new day, the bar, usos, good brothers, bludgeon Bros... Man!!!!!
The women's division asuka, flair, Naomi, Becky, Sonya , Mandy and the annoying IIconics and Carmella ...
Did I mention Hardy?

Smackdown is where the fun is bruh...ure soo right

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2018
NicestDude:
Raw is still trying but ..... It won't be the a show till Brock drops that title to somebody

Yea somebody That isnt reigns...he can have it later

Ive been recommending BRAUN
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 1:23pm On May 26, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yea somebody That isnt reigns...he can have it later

Ive been recommending BRAUN

Yeah right... Like they can hear your recommendation. Lol
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2018
NicestDude:

Yeah right... Like they can hear your recommendation. Lol

Lol...who knows vinces moniker lemme invite him to this thread grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2018
Was watching an old SmackDown episode. Reigns came in through the crowd à la Shield entrance and the crowd was cheering. Where did it all go so bad? cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2018
Cant believe i was ever going to say this with the amount of talent on raw but the B team are the most entertaining on the show right now...morata was right
But thats not a good thing men...

Atleast micky james was her sexy damn self with her new ring gear...that woman is hot

Nice payback from elias on rollins...BRAUN is always fun...K.O. is still a national treasure

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2018
pu7pl3:
Cant believe i was ever going to say this with the amount of talent on raw but the B team are the most entertaining on the show right now...morata was right
But thats not a good thing men...

Atleast micky james was her [b]sexy damn self [/b]with her new ring gear...that woman is hot

Nice payback from elias on rollins...BRAUN is always fun...K.O. is still a national treasure

Bros, its too early, don't get started
Micky James can get it, twice on a Sunday too grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:13am On May 30, 2018
chuckdee4:

Bros, its too early, don't get started
Micky James can get it, twice on a Sunday too grin grin grin

Mans been crushing on her for years grin

She is like fine wine...as she ages she gets sexier cry...damn
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2018
Smackdown is the best..smackdown number 1 clap clap

Now that all the money in the bank spots are filled up..even tho we dont know who new day will choose..can we predict who will win the briefcases for both men and women

I say for men its kevin owens or the miz and slightly finn balor...but it depends on who wins the womens own cos i dont think they will make the two mitb holders from the same brand...

For the women i say charlotte...no doubt in my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
I'm thinking maybe a raw superstar will grab the women's mitb and a smackdown superstar will grab the men's mitb..
Or since raw got Ronda and Brock.. two UFC treasures ... Smackdown might grab both.
I really wished that Cien almas was in the men's mitb
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2018
NicestDude:
I'm thinking maybe a raw superstar will grab the women's mitb and a smackdown superstar will grab the men's mitb..
Or since raw got Ronda and Brock.. two UFC treasures ... Smackdown might grab both.
I really wished that Cien almas was in the men's mitb

Hmmm...nice � thinking

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2018
pu7pl3:
Smackdown is the best..smackdown number 1 clap clap

Now that all the money in the bank spots are filled up..even tho we dont know who new day will choose..can we predict who will win the briefcases for both men and women

I say for men its kevin owens or the miz and slightly finn balor...but it depends on who wins the womens own cos i dont think they will make the two mitb holders from the same brand...

For the women i say charlotte...no doubt in my mind grin

I would like to see Samoa Joe win it as you know it would be pure gold when and how he cashes it in, but I think WWE will give it to a RAW superstar, that's the only way they can get the title off Lesnar without making him look poor (Strowman anyone)

The womens mitb has got to be Charlotte

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
chuckdee4:

I would like to see Samoa Joe win it as you know it would be pure gold when and how he cashes it in, but I think WWE will give it to a RAW superstar, that's the only way they can get the title off Lesnar without making him look poor (Strowman anyone)

The womens mitb has got to be Charlotte

Yea...samoa joe is a cool choice...lets wait and see..but for me i dont think he needs the mitb to challenge for world title...BRAUN neither

I dont give a fvck about lesnar looking strong angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 6:39pm On May 31, 2018
Guys! Xavier woods has been on fire lately. I want to see him in the mitb... After watching smackdown I was dancing along like 'New day rocks' lol. Those guys are treasures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2018
NicestDude:
Guys! Xavier woods has been on fire lately. I want to see him in the mitb... After watching smackdown I was dancing along like 'New day rocks' lol. Those guys are treasures

YES he has been red hot since last month...that his hot tag had no right to be that awesome..

But i think its big E that will be in the match...he got the pin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Guys seth rollins vs elias have been made official for mitb....i love this match up smiley
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2018
pu7pl3:
Guys seth rollins vs elias have been made official for mitb....i love this match up smiley

Nice one... I don't like Sami being sacrificed to lashley though
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
NicestDude:

Nice one... I don't like Sami being sacrificed to lashley though

Yea...sami has never won a title since he was called up from nxt...its a shame really

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by toluxe0075: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
NicestDude:
You failed to mention that they had their first cool Victory in recent weeks. grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Aj styles turned 41 today...i cant fvcking believe it...this guy is an unbelievable athlete...we should enjoy him while he lasts

Daniel bryan vs big cass has been made official again for mitb....im tired of big cass angry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2018
pu7pl3:
Aj styles turned 41 today...i cant fvcking believe it...this guy is an unbelievable athlete...we should enjoy him while he lasts

Daniel bryan vs big cass has been made official again for mitb....im tired of big cass angry

He'll win this one... Cass .. and his annoying persona
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
NicestDude:

the guy is just a bully
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
NicestDude:

Anyhow it goes i dont care about the guy...he is bland
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Did Nia Jax just turn heel?

And I'm really missing Enzo Amore
Can't WWE be a bit lenient with him?

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kaycee7:
Did Nia Jax just turn heel?

And I'm really missing Enzo Amore
Can't WWE be a bit lenient with him?

I swear i miss the guy...he dropped one rap song last week sef...phoenix...was talking about how he is still on his game and how the lady that accused him thought she could ruin him....

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Im hearing some rumors that alexa bliss will be the money in the bank winner for the ladies
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2018
pu7pl3:
Im hearing some rumors that alexa bliss will be the money in the bank winner for the ladies

Oh crap, not again
Why not Ember Moon, Becky Lynch or even Sasha Banks.

Bliss is probably one of the least talented in that lineup, WWE can't keep pushing people with excellent mic skills, no be lyrics we come hear for WWE

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Daeylar(f): 1:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Ignore this post if you don't like spoilers.

Carmella is so good at mic work. I kept laughing when she sat at the announcers table and completely ignored brian.

Of course asuka will beat Mandy and Sonya.
Sonya wrestled a better in this match compared to Mandy. I don't even think Mandy stayed in the ring long.

New day are so funny, so glad to see my miz, new day and miz, good promo materials grin

I'm over the bludgeon brothers and the way they are given people who can never face them. I'm not interested in seeing them beat people weaker than them.

Shocking enough, paul Anderson stole a win. That's cool grin

#this is awesome, �� you deserve it ����

Will so go to bed.

Mixed tag team match next tongue lana and rusev vs Naomi and (I don't know his own name sad , just that he is USO. Heard them say Jeremy. )

Hii pu7pl3 wink
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:30am On Jun 06, 2018
chuckdee4:

Oh crap, not again

Bliss is probably one of the least talented in that lineup, WWE can't keep pushing people with excellent mic skills, no be lyrics we come hear for WWE

Bruh...

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2018
Daeylar:
Ignore this post if you don't like spoilers.

Carmella is so good at mic work. I kept laughing when she sat at the announcers table and completely ignored brian.

Of course asuka will beat Mandy and Sonya.
Sonya wrestled a better in this match compared to Mandy. I don't even think Mandy stayed in the ring long.

New day are so funny, so glad to see my miz, new day and miz, good promo materials grin

I'm over the bludgeon brothers and the way they are given people who can never face them. I'm not interested in seeing them beat people weaker than them.

Shocking enough, paul Anderson stole a win. That's cool grin

#this is awesome, �� you deserve it ����

Will so go to bed.

Mixed tag team match next tongue lana and rusev vs Naomi and (I don't know his own name sad , just that he is USO. Heard them say Jeremy. )

Hii pupl3 wink

The miz is now your miz abi....

Good to have you back jor
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:34am On Jun 06, 2018
chuckdee4:

Oh crap, not again

But seriously raw is turning into a waste land.....everything is soo meh
Smackdown is a breath of fresh air
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2018
pu7pl3:

But seriously raw is turning into a waste land.....everything is soo meh
Smackdown is a breath of fresh air
There hasn't been a decent feud in months. Anything Roman is involved in is considered leprous and Sami Vs Lashley is just dry. Promos are dull with Sami carrying most of the load and I'm not even looking forward to their fight at MITB. Remember when we used to have interesting year-long feuds?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.