Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (293857 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2021
They've released names o. On top of that list is Keith 'bearcat' Lee and we finally discovered the truth... 'Bearcat' was never his idea!!! How did I even believe that initially. Damn! Lol.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Other names WWE released are:

Karrion Kross & Scarlett
Ember Moon
Oney Lorcan
B-Fab of Hitrow
Many other names and their Vice President of creative for over 15 years!! Can you imagine. I hope the released talent soar elsewhere(not necessarily AEW). I hope WWE is okay too.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2021
The other names I was talking about:

Nia Jax
Mia Yim
Gran Metalik and Dorado
Katrina
Franky Monet
and still others...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2021
pu7pl3:

His Lunatic gimmick was good, nothing miserable there...Kofi also lost to Brock stupidly but you won't see him whining about it..

I remember the Leukaemia part and that wasn't cool but he was the one that asked to be turned heel and he already stated his desire to leave before all that booking happened
thats the point, that's WWE for you; when they see you're about to leave they give you stupid things to do and bad booking. I'm having that vibe with Kevin Owens presently. He mentioned 3 MONTHS last Monday and Big E referenced MOUNT RUSHMORE(go check Kevin Steen Mount Rushmore promo) which he refereced on his Twitter last month I believe and the rumours lingering he would leave for AEW; look at his booking thereon, always losing, getting beat up by Corbin and Madcap Moss constantly. It reminds me also of Sin Cara's booking when he wanted to leave; they had him dropped from the top onto the padded floor. Well, maybe it's all just coincidental, but Mox's booking during his last run was inexcusably terrible.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Nia Jax got realeased because of her refusal to get vaccinated against COVID-19, same with 4 others.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2021
ValeeLove:
Other names WWE released are:

Karrion Kross & Scarlett
Ember Moon
Oney Lorcan
B-Fab of Hitrow
Many other names and their Vice President of creative for over 15 years!! Can you imagine. I hope the released talent soar elsewhere(not necessarily AEW). I hope WWE is okay too.
ValeeLove:
The other names I was talking about:

Nia Jax
Mia Yim
Gran Metalik and Dorado
Katrina
Franky Monet
and still others...
Omo! Who still remain laidis? Anyways, most of them weren't even being utilized properly.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Kaycee7:

Omo! Who still remain laidis? Anyways, most of them weren't even being utilized properly.
let's hope for the best. Meanwhile, most of those names where talented.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Jaxson Ryker, Madcap Moss still dey breathe.
Kaycee7:

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2021
ValeeLove:
let's hope for the best. Meanwhile, most of those names where talented.
Yeah. That's why I said they weren't being utilized properly. Talents just wasting
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2021
samistry:
Jaxson Ryker, Madcap Moss still dey breathe.
Just look at
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2021
How exactly did mox get his push? As part of the shield, beating up established stars like randy Orton, Kane, Daniel Bryan. There's no shame in giving back the win on your way out. Wwe has a philosophy on how they treat stars on the way out. They demarket their value a bit on the way out. Abi you want him to leave while red-hot for the competition? They even realised their mistakes and had a shield farewell reunion after that dumb heel turn but I see you left that part out. Moxley told them that he was taken time off wrestling, only to turn up on AEW. Sure AEW utilised him properly and gave him a lengthy title run. Then AEW did what they do best which is move on to the next brand new toy. The same Moxley is now out of shape and fighting old has-beens from njpw. As well as having dumb and dangerous death matches on GCW in front of low budget hardcore fans. Wwe is not without its fault but they established the guy and made him a world wide name.
ValeeLove:
thats the point, that's WWE for you; when they see you're about to leave they give you stupid things to do and bad booking. I'm having that vibe with Kevin Owens presently. He mentioned 3 MONTHS last Monday and Big E referenced MOUNT RUSHMORE(go check Kevin Steen Mount Rushmore promo) which he refereced on his Twitter last month I believe and the rumours lingering he would leave for AEW; look at his booking thereon, always losing, getting beat up by Corbin and Madcap Moss constantly. It reminds me also of Sin Cara's booking when he wanted to leave; they had him dropped from the top onto the padded floor. Well, maybe it's all just coincidental, but Mox's booking during his last run was inexcusably terrible.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2021
samistry:
How exactly did mox get his push? As part of the shield beating up established stars like randy Orton, Kane, Daniel Bryan. There's no shame in giving back the win on your way out. Wwe has a philosophy on how they treat stars on the way out. They demarket their value a bit on the way out. Abi you want him to leave while red-hot for the competition? They even realised their mistakes and had a shield farewell reunion after that dumb heel turn but I see you left that part out. Moxley told them that he was taken time off wrestling, only to turn up on AEW. Sure AEW utilised him properly and gave him a lengthy title run. Then AEW did what they do best which is move on to the next brand new toy. The same Moxley is now out of shape and fighting old has-beens from njpw. As well as having dumb and dangerous death matches on GCW in front of low budget hardcore fans. Wwe is not without its fault but they established the guy and made him a world wide name.
yeah...he should put guys over before leaving, but not bury him totally, that's terrible and shows desperation on the part of WWE. Of course there was a reunion, after Reigns returned from his medication and the fans were glamouring for it, they had to do it. As for the shiny new toy phrase, no, Mox draws more than Omega to this day, because he is a mainstream star. Booking wise Tony has to give someone else a chance to shine and I'm sure Mox is cool with it, cos contrary to popular belief most good wrestlers love giving back. As per him wrestling in NJPW and GCW, which has become the hottest Indy promotion today, I'd call it his passion. Mox was a wrestler before coming to WWE. Check his matches in CZW. Once he left WWE, NJPW gave him a chance, so working there with legends(washed up? Minoru would kick Reigns' butt in a reallife fight anytime any day. Lol) in Japan as long as his contract allows him too is okay. Without NJPW there is no AEW and Modern Wrestling as it is today. We might disagree with his choices but I believe it's what he loves.
Let's all hope he recovers from his condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Normally i would be shocked by all these releases, but I'm not...we meuve

Pro wrestling has really changed though and I don't know if it's for the better
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2021
ValeeLove:
yeah...he should put guys over before leaving, but not bury him totally, that's terrible and shows desperation on the part of WWE. Of course there was a reunion, after Reigns returned from his medication and the fans were glamouring for it, they had to do it. As for the shiny new toy phrase, no, Mox draws more than Omega to this day, because he is a mainstream star. Booking wise Tony has to give someone else a chance to shine and I'm sure Mox is cool with it, cos contrary to popular belief most good wrestlers love giving back. As per him wrestling in NJPW and GCW, which has become the hottest Indy promotion today, I'd call it his passion. Mox was a wrestler before coming to WWE. Check his matches in CZW. Once he left WWE, NJPW gave him a chance, so working there with legends(washed up? Minoru would kick Reigns' ass in a reallife fight anytime any day. Lol) in Japan as long as his contract allows him too is okay. Without NJPW there is no AEW and Modern Wrestling as it is today. We might disagree with his choices but I believe it's what he loves.
Let's all hope he recovers from his condition.

Brock Lesnar would also kick Reigns as5 in a real fight but Reigns hangs with him in the ring believably...if you put Minoku and Reigns in a Pro wrestling ring It would be seen as a mismatch...it's even a mismatch to put him in the ring with Daniel Bryan right now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2021
full list of the recently released wrestlers
Eva Marie
Nia Jax
Karrion Kross
Keith Lee
Scarlett
Ember Moon
Franky Monet
B-Fab
Gran Metalik
Lince Dorado
Jessi Kamea
Zayda Ramier
Trey Baxter
Katrina Cortez
Jeet Rama
Mia Yim
Harry Smith
Oney Lorcan

For some reason Scarlett was never called up to the main roster alongside her boyfriend Karrion Kross. She was an integral part of his act and entrance in NXT. Not surprisingly, he floundered on Raw without her and was turned into a Dollar Store Super Shredder. Now they are both gone

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2021
pu7pl3:
Normally i would be shocked by all these releases, but I'm not...we meuve

Pro wrestling has really changed though and I don't know if it's for the better
i see it this way, WWE has changed and it's simply because of their Chairman of the board and his desire not to do Wrestling the way it should be and instead how he wants. AEW on the other hand have a much more trust worthy management, but them being amateurs gets in the way. My bet is still on them to give me good Wrestling again, I'd only bank on WWE if Vince leaves and HHH takes over.
The last thing I discovered is that we're pro-wrestling fans first before a WWE or AEW fan.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
ValeeLove:
i see it this way, WWE has changed and it's simply because of their Chairman of the board and his desire not to do Wrestling the way it should be and instead how he wants. AEW on the other hand have a much more trust worthy management, but them being amateurs gets in the way. My bet is still on them to give me good Wrestling again, I'd only bank on WWE if Vince leaves and HHH takes over.
The last thing I discovered is that we're pro-wrestling fans first before a WWE or AEW fan.

How old is Vince again? I'll be a heel for this but why is the man blessed with such good health?

Do you remember the abysmal fight pit idea?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Looks like CM Punk and Tony Khan reads this thread...what an awesome promo from Punk and Eddie
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
WWE SMACKDOWN REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

I’d like to start by pointing out that Roman Reigns went back to the gimmick of demanding the city WWE is in that particular night acknowledge him, and he did so in the most baller way possible:
“Tiny little no name town, acknowledge me.”
Beautiful.
With that said, I can see arguments on the side of this storyline getting just a tad repetitive in nature, with Reigns playing mob boss and getting upset at his underlings when they screw up in ways he deems unacceptable. I don’t even necessarily disagree with those criticisms.
The reason it still works for me is the attention to detail, the commitment to the bit by those involved in the story. Roman’s utter contempt at not just The Usos failures but the optics said failures create is fantastic, and he’s equally good at bringing that across. His anger is almost palpable, and Jimmy & Jey are so very good at bringing across their shame and embarrassment you almost feel it too.
There’s something to be said for that in the current WWE. These are barely wrestlers anymore — they’re all doing something much closer to acting, and this group right here is leading the way as far as adjusting to what this world, or Universe, rather, is and can be.
Like it or not, this is the future.
Meanwhile, I quite like The New Day and King Xavier Woods being used as a foil here, considering their historical success against The Usos and Woods’ newfound status as king. It’s a natural opposing force to a powerful figure like Reigns. It’s also maybe our first real chance to see Woods as a singles star, complete with a new theme song and everything.
“If you show up next week, I’ma show you what a king looks like,” Reigns said to a laid out Woods to close the show.
I’m intrigued to see where they go with this.

All the rest
Naomi vs. Shayna Baszler was a surprisingly fun match this time around, far better than the first meeting between the two.
Holy shit! In the end, Sonya Deville reversed a Naomi win, giving Baszler the chance to choke her out and continuing a feud between the two over seemingly nothing. Still no real explanation, but they’re executing well otherwise.

Ridge Holland is much better spoken than I ever realized before. WWE might actually have something here.

Speaking of great delivery, how about Shotzi during that backstage interview? She’s good enough to make me forget she’s reciting lines, and I mean that in the best way possible.

Los Lotharios is a pretty damn cool name for a tag team, and I won’t be told otherwise. The fact that they have to randomly put Mansoor with Cesaro to form a team to job to them is not.

Naomi wasn’t the only one doing “holy shit” level moves on this show
My god, that’s incredible from Ricochet. Drew McIntyre beat Ricochet, the latest wrestler to answer his open challenge, and he did so in impressive fashion. It’s really hard to go wrong with stuff like this. Watching McIntyre eschew the weird stories about his sword in favor of just beating up whoever dares answer the call is exactly what I want out of a big hoss. I’m down to keep this going for a while.
On a side note, I’m down to revisit the Ricochet-Mustafa Ali story WWE abruptly dropped on Raw when RETRIBUTION was still a thing.

When Swerve said “we wouldn’t allow you to run our bath water” and Sami Zayn responded “what do you mean” I almost lost it. I didn’t expect a Hit Row/Zayn collaboration to be so entertaining but I’m not even sure why I would feel that way. In hindsight, it was always going to be fun. Having said all that, it’s too bad they did nothing to explain B-Fab’s absence.

I wish I had something more to say about Madcap Moss & Happy Corbin vs. The Viking Raiders. The dad joke bits are entertaining enough, and the barbs at opponents leading to matches works well enough too. There just isn’t much substance to it beyond that.

This was a pretty damn good show.
Grade: B+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
pu7pl3:
Looks like CM Punk and Tony Khan reads this thread...what an awesome promo from Punk and Eddie
lol. You beat me to it. I said it before, he still got it, although guys are praising Eddie for the great segment. The segment was fire bro. There should do a little history call back, I wanna hear what Danielson had to say about judging Eddie.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
ValeeLove:
lol. You beat me to it. I said it before, he still got it, although guys are praising Eddie for the great segment. The segment was fire bro. There should do a little history call back, I wanna hear what Danielson had to say about judging Eddie.

Yea Eddie was amazing and that Brawl was a dope way to end the thing
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2021
Problem is Eddie never wins matches.
pu7pl3:

Yea Eddie was amazing and that Brawl was a dope way to end the thing
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
samistry:

Lmaoooo bruh grin grin this is really funny grin you're wicked grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Today marks 434 days of Roman being Universal champion.
You wanna acknowledge him?

Which do you think was better between Punk and Romans title Reign?

I heard Roman has 16 title defences while Punk had 141. I don't know how true this is.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
samistry:
lol. He beat Lance Archer a week ago though.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2021
ValeeLove:

I heard Roman has 16 title defences while Punk had 141. I don't know how true this is.
As much as I love Roman, Punk is clear. Man was putting on banger matches even with injuries.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2021
ValeeLove:

Punks title Reigns {see what I did there? wink} was more eventfull and there were no dull moments

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

Punks title Reigns {see what I did there? wink} was more eventfull and there were no dull moments
i did. grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by delugadou(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2021
ValeeLove:
Nia Jax got realeased because of her refusal to get vaccinated against COVID-19, same with 4 others.
that's my girl. They can stick their vaccine where the sun don't shine
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2021
WWE RAW REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

DTA
Let’s start here: I don't understand why Big E was ringside for Seth Rollins x Kevin Owens. The champ said he wanted to “make sure everything goes smoothly” but dude...what? Large E, a very smart man, wants to sit ringside to watch two guys he doesn’t like or trust tear each other up because he wants what exactly? Wrestling Sports Entertainment is like any other story in that wrestlers sports entertainers need motivation to do things or not do them. To call E’s motivation “lacking” is a disservice to the word and a clear sign of someone not thinking this thing through. Hey, E, love you, but when two guys you don’t like are beating each other to a pulp, you just let them do it from a safe position.
Whew, and with that off my chest, we’re here because KO is fighting for his honor. At the top of the show, he said it matters to him a whole lot that Big E believes him. According to him, this is just Seth doing what Seth does best. No, not dress, because that ensemble he wore this week isn’t fit for a corpse. Rollins’ skill is strategy and stoking flames. Seth knows Big E is on Monday nights without his New Day posse, so the plan is to isolate him from any and all allies.
Oh, and they both also want to prove they’re the true “Face of Raw.” Whatever.
In the end, after a very good match, KO took an L as a result of a count out when he bumped into Big E on his way back into the ring to beat the ref’s count. Owen’s frustration boiled over and at that moment, he turned into a chimney. Why, you ask? Because he wanted all the smoke. KO went after Big E with a vengeance, bringing a stable of zebras to the ring in hopes of stopping the onslaught.
This is obviously why E was ringside and while I understand that part, the story reason he was there still makes no sense. As someone who thinks heel Kevin Owens is the best kind of Kevin Owens, I’m down for this turn, even if the road to it wasn’t smooth. In short—too late—I like the destination but the scenery getting here was lacking.

Liv Loud
Commentary gave this result away early on. Becky Lynch gave every woman in this five-way number one contender match their props except one: Liv Morgan. Not only did she avoid giving Liv any props, she basically berated her for the entire match. Even though the match itself seemed like it was leading to an eventual Bianca Belair x Rhea Ripley finish, that was the moment when the contest picked up steam! Seriously, it went into another gear after the two powerhouses got their sh*t in and Queen Zelina, Carmella, and Liv started getting scrappy.
The high speed nature of the last half could only mean one thing: A chaotic finish. Lo and behold, shocker of shockers, that’s exactly what we got.
Right when it looked like Bianca and Becky had a date to tango again—and thanks to commentary for acknowledging Becky cheated last week—Doudrop made her presence known and got violent with the EST. Doudrop resents the fact Bianca keeps getting chances at the title. Doudrops claims she’s a voice for the voiceless but Bianca ain’t buying it. Now? They’ll get to fight about it.
While they do that, Liv Morgan is getting her shot at Becky for the Raw Women’s Championship. I’m not sold on it yet but I hope WWE can tell a compelling underdog story—you know that’s what they’ll go for—and make me at least want to see Becky get that work

The Rest
BroBot FTW
Two main stories pop off when RK-Bro x The Street Profits face the Dirty Dawgz x AJ Styles & Omos. The first story is Randy’s building frustration with Riddle’s refusal to be the type of champion Randy wants or needs him to be, and Omos’ dominance. Both stories collided as Riddle played hero, again, and attacked Omos to save the Profits, and pays the price. Dolph Ziggler scored the pin on Riddle and Randy chewed his partner out as a result.

All Mighty Confusion
First off, there’s nothing better than Corey Graves as Bobby Lashley’s hypeman. Nothing. The worst WWE official on record, Adam Pearce, who presides over both Raw and SmackDown, believed he made an error when creating the red brand’s Survivor Series team. All of a sudden, he has a vested interest in Raw getting the W over the other show he presides over? This new development led to Dominik Mysterio getting fed to an angry All Mighty Bobby Lashley. Pearce wanted Raw’s team is filled with former champions and young Dom doesn’t fit the bill. I get that. But why does Pearce care if Raw gets swept again by SmackDown? Basketball reasons if I ever heard of them. Later on, Poppa Mysterio had the same questions.

Big Ups
This “Face of Raw” thing is really irking me but it’s the basis for Alpha Academy’s beef with Big E. The WWE Champion laid the *ahem* smack down on Chad Gable. That W led to a face-off with Otis. I know, I know, it’s two very meaty men, but I’m not interested in an Otis and Big E beef. Mostly because they haven’t done much with Otis in many moons.

24/7/365
Byron Saxton, Corey Graves, and The Hurt Business were involved in a 24/7 title segment and it was profoundly nauseating. We can have fun in wrestling but segments like that just take up valuable time. Raw doesn’t always use its three hours wisely, so this just felt like a black hole. Miss me.

We got two good matches this week and an okay eight-man tag match that had no stakes. Raw just didn’t move me. This was an episode where I felt every minute of its three hours and nothing stood out as must-see. Not a match or a feud, and definitely not a story. There was a lot of padding in this episode, meaning it was a struggle to fill out the the runtime.

I feel that struggle.

Grade: C-

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Whatever these people are doing they shouldn't release Kevin Owens o

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.