Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (294757 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Nah their concern be dat, I no go waste my time with something wey no dey give me joy.

Roman Brock again, grin Vince nah bad man

Lop i swear roman vs brock part 4 this may go on longer than we thought

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2018
ManBeast:
I don't even understand that women only ppv, how person go watch am sef..... shouting go full everywhere. embarassed

They don't keep their mouths shut whenever they're fighting.

Let them shift with thier evolution bullshit jor....i wont take them serious if those babies are still thier champs
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lop i swear roman vs brock part 4 this may go on longer than we thought
Is like they're competing with Avengers, this is the 4 time now.

Fans go destroy summer slam Main event with boo's ehh, de tin go be like trumpet. cheesy grin

Me, I would even be booing from my TV

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Let them shift with thier evolution bullshit jor....i wont take them serious if those babies are still thier champs
Am even hearing rumors of tag team belts for them, Stephanie is the one spear heading all the evolution stuff.... Nah daddies girl she be.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
ManBeast:

Fans go destroy summer slam Main event with boo's ehh, de tin go be like trumpet. cheesy grin

Lol i swear the boos are going to be too loud...those fans will shit allover thier match
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Am even hearing rumors of tag team belts for them, Stephanie is the one spear heading all the evolution stuff.... Nah daddies girl she be.

Yea i heard that stuff too maybe thats why they are doing this sasha and bayley experiment
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol i swear the boos are going to be too loud...those fans will shit allover thier match
Lol, let's watch out.... Maybe strauman will cash in, who knows.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yea i heard that stuff too maybe thats why they are doing this sasha and bayley experiment
I don't even like dat dr Phil rubbish they're doing with dem two, dat was the same thing they did to Daniel Bryan and Kane, the issue here is day Bryan and Kane's own were damn funny, but theirs is just irritating to waste.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
ManBeast:
Lol, let's watch out.... Maybe strauman will cash in, who knows.

Strowman wey get match with k.o. for the briefcase...didnt u hear that one
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by KingSlayer1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Trash!!!

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Roman vs Brock

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elias album is out on itunes and spotify now

Its making the charts...im proud of my boy

Lets walk with elias here guys...get his songs

Thats why people kept imterrupting him on raw yesterday grin grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2018
The SmackDown's version is what I'm gonna follow up in Summerslam.

Heel Viper

Styles vs Joe

Bryan vs Miz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Miz is such an egotistical asshole of huge proportions and that is a compliment. I am really looking forward to he and Bryan tearing it up. cheesy

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Great Show...didn't fast forward through anything except the time Carmella spoke

- Almas gets a W
- Styles vs Joe at Summerslam
- Ellsworth is fvcking fired...thank jesus
- not really sure SANITY had to lose, but hey...if The Bar get a title match at SS, i'm good
- The Miz is always quality on the mic matter of fact he is agod on the mic
- Rusev vs english is brewing
- Orton issa heel
- Nakamura is funny af
- Becky actually has a chance now to win at Summerslam (please take the title off Carmella...she's awful)

it's like the Reverse RAW this week
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Tommaso ciampa defeated Aleister Black.

NXT new champion....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
ManBeast:
Tommaso ciampa defeated Aleister Black.

NXT new champion....

We dropped the spoiler last week grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
pu7pl3:

We dropped the spoiler last week grin
grin :DWe already know that's gonna happen.

I thinking triple threat for takeover won't be bad, u know.

Ciampa vs black vs Gargano,
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Charmingsoul: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
ManBeast:

it will be a triple threat
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
ManBeast:

Na ...im thinking ciampa vs gargano will be a seperate one on one for the title to end thier feud...they dont need to rush it cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2018
The devil is the champion.
Also fvck gargano

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

Lol guy he has been having good matches now...even his last 3 matches were great matches...

U really hate this guy...

Lmao.. Bobby and Roman at extreme rules was not great... The triple threat was manageable because Balor hit the poo outta him with the steel chair... Lol
Thinking about it... I really hate him. Y'all can't see me now but I'm booing now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
ManBeast:
I don't even understand that women only ppv, how person go watch am sef..... shouting go full everywhere. embarassed

They don't keep their mouths shut whenever they're fighting.

Carmella, foxxy.... Bliss sometimes
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
ManBeast:

I want Roman to win but then get attacked at backstage by Braun , dragged back to the ring, beat the living daylight out of him and beat him... I might even have an orgasm sef lol grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
pu7pl3:

Yes, it makes sense... Tag teams are often built like that
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
NicestDude:

Lmao.. Bobby and Roman at extreme rules was not great... The triple threat was manageable because Balor hit the poo outta him with the steel chair... Lol
Thinking about it... I really hate him. Y'all can't see me now but I'm booing now

Lol...for me his two matches with bobby were good...its subjective tho its not like he is aj or rollins
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Best matches this week

Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley - Raw
Andrade cien Almas vs Rusev - Smackdown Live
Aleister Black vs Tomasso Ciampa - Nxt

How do Roman reigns fans feel when they can clearly see the push he has been getting which he
clearly hasn't been able to justify since there are better options(sure he has improved a lot). Over 5 years Vince has been so focused on getting one guy over that the rest of the product is suffering, Nxt has been dishing out quality week in week out and you can see the difference in quality when compared to raw and Smackdown and you wonder if it's the same company that's responsible for it.

Watching Raw has been so frustrating lately.

NB: Even if you don't watch NJPW pls watch Hiroki Goto vs Tomohiro Ishii G1 climax match. One of the best matches I've watched this year.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Qu3sT:
Best matches this week

Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley - Raw
Andrade cien Almas vs Rusev - Smackdown Live
Aleister Black vs Tomasso Ciampa - Nxt

How do Roman reigns fans feel when they can clearly see the push he has been getting which he
clearly hasn't been able to justify since there are better options(sure he has improved a lot). Over 5 years Vince has been so focused on getting one guy over that the rest of the product is suffering, Nxt has been dishing out quality week in week out and you can see the difference in quality when compared to raw and Smackdown and you wonder if it's the same company that's responsible for it.

Watching Raw has been so frustrating lately.

NB: Even if you don't watch NJPW pls watch Hiroki Goto vs Tomohiro Ishii G1 climax match. One of the best matches I've watched this year.

Nxt and raw maybe the same company but thier vreative teams are different...tripple H is in charge and he is the wisest man in WWE right now grin

Vince still oversees raw and smackdown soo he will continue his roman pet project...whatever he sees i dont know...i dont see sh!t
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
pu7pl3:

Nxt and raw maybe the same company but thier vreative teams are different...tripple H is in charge and he is the wisest man in WWE right now grin

Vince still oversees raw and smackdown soo he will continue his roman pet project...whatever he sees i dont know...i dont see sh!t
I know that triple h is in charge of nxt and 205 live but as a wrestling fan WWE is making it very hard watching raw, like the dude just main evented his forth wrestlemania in a row.
Raw should b renamed to The Roman Reigns Show.
At least nxt, Smackdown and NJPW is giving me joy.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Qu3sT:

I know that triple h is in charge of nxt and 205 live but as a wrestling fan WWE is making it very hard watching raw, like the dude just main evented his forth wrestlemania in a row.
Raw should b renamed to The Roman Reigns Show.
At least nxt, Smackdown and NJPW is giving me joy.

Let them give him the belt soo we can rest abeg

But bruh you binge more than anyone here...i hail you

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.