Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288080 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Qu3sT:
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

Men this video is great...they should do one on the miz too another compellimg charachter

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
pu7pl3:

Smackdown has been good bruh i dunno what you watching

Can't really say I've enjoyed the last 2 episodes of Smackdown
The Bryan, Styles feud has been weak.....................very poor promotion
Orton comes out every week to squash one person or the other
That whole Rusev day ish was good initially but has stunk up the joint of recent
Since Samoa Joe got injured there's not been a lot to look forward to
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2018
chuckdee4:

Can't really say I've enjoyed the last 2 episodes of Smackdown
The Bryan, Styles feud has been weak.....................very poor promotion
Orton comes out every week to squash one person or the other
That whole Rusev day ish was good initially but has stunk up the joint of recent
Since Samoa Joe got injured there's not been a lot to look forward to

First of all those are not the things that have been making smackdown good(i mean aj and rusev) even tho they re manageable...the real mvps have been R truth and carmella on truth tv and the miz on whatever he chooses to do then you talk about randy...men what his doing is great he is a real psychopath and just does what the voices in his head tell him bruh its awesome charachter work...
I get it you like samoa joe...i do too but sincerely his absence hasnt been felt at all even the tag team scene alone is lit as fvck right now on smackdown

Which brings me to the main mvps that has been killing the show since.. becky and charlotte...that feud has been fire and has almost singlehandedly turned smackdown to the A-show

Just get over samoa joes absense and enjoy the awesome show bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2018
After ll the buildup alexa wont wrestle at evolution...damn
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
I heard evolution was very dope but ive not watched it...who has?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
pu7pl3:
I heard evolution was very dope but ive not watched it...who has?
watch some of the highlights
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Evolutn was a huge success! I have 2 mentn a few epic performances, Charlotte vs Becky, it was an epic match, in short it was a better performance dan Nikki vs Ronda & I have 2 give it Ember Moon, though Nia Jax won d royal rumble, Ember was indeed a "Superstar".
Overall, it was nice!

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by chuckdee4(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
pu7pl3:

First of all those are not the things that have been making smackdown good(i mean aj and rusev) even tho they re manageable...the real mvps have been R truth and carmella on truth tv and the miz on whatever he chooses to do then you talk about randy...men what his doing is great he is a real psychopath and just does what the voices in his head tell him bruh its awesome charachter work...
I get it you like samoa joe...i do too but sincerely his absence hasnt been felt at all even the tag team scene alone is lit as fvck right now on smackdown

Which brings me to the main mvps that has been killing the show since.. becky and charlotte...that feud has been fire and has almost singlehandedly turned smackdown to the A-show

Just get over samoa joes absense and enjoy the awesome show bruh

I guess these things are all relative, I agree with some of your points but the fact that Becky/Charlotte feud is about the hottest thing on Smackdown at the mo says a lot about the rest of the roster.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
I want to get married to Toni Storm and change my name to Mr. Toni Storm. Lord of Creation, what a body! tongue

The Mae Young Classic final was the second best match on the card after Becky Vs Charlotte. I'm officially going to be watching NXT now. Io Shirai is gold. If Shayna's forming a team with Jasmine and Mariana, I think Kairi should team up with Shirai and Meiko and give us a glorious feud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
dahmie2013:
Evolutn was a huge success! I have 2 mentn a few epic performances, Charlotte vs Becky, it was an epic match, in short it was a better performance dan Nikki vs Ronda & I have 2 give it Ember Moon, though Nia Jax won d royal rumble, Ember was indeed a "Superstar".
Overall, it was nice!
Seconded. I don't know why it's a rule that Raw always has to main event every PPV. But Rhonda Vs Nicki suffered by coming after Becky Vs Charlotte. On its own, it's an OK match but coming directly after the SD championship match made it seem like a snoozefest.
And the crowd was electric. Contributed to making the show really lively. SM haters can cry into their phones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
chuckdee4:

I guess these things are all relative, I agree with some of your points but the fact that Becky/Charlotte feud is about the hottest thing on Smackdown at the mo says a lot about the rest of the roster.

Lol no bruh you dont get it....that feud was the hottest thing in wwe as a whole and look how it ended at evolution now...
It says nothing about other members of the roster bruh..just about how great those women are especially becky
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dahmie2013: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
My beasty beast, see as he carry Braun Strowman like say na hand bag. But it seems he has lost weight sha, he looks thinner. I want Braun 2 win cos I want a fighting champion.
Raw feels empty without my Big Dog! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 1:55am On Oct 31, 2018
Charlotte and Becky wanted to kill themselves

Charlotte is by NO MEANS overrated, she is a better warrior than her father

4 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:25am On Oct 31, 2018
Earthquake1:

Sometimes, I wonder whether the people that berate her in-ring abilities actually watch her match. There may be a bit of nepotism in her booking. But it's hard to deny that she's one of the most hardworking and entertaining women to watch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Earthquake1:

Exactly...even tho sometimes she is overbooked but she is awesome

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2018
The Miz is my pick to win this best in the world world cup smiley

Becky lynch wearing an im the man shirt was just soo awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2018
WWE just portrayed Dean Ambrose as a coward heel wtf!!

I thought he would come down to the ring and beat up Seth Rollings
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2018
pu7pl3:
The Miz is my pick to win this best in the world world cup smiley

Becky lynch wearing an im the man shirt was just soo awesome

The world cup is between Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle

Becky Lynch is sexy all of a sudden shocked
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nedville: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
I'm pitching my tent in her section at survivor series

But I know that wwe will make rousey win....Becky should give her a match sha
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Sarah Logan is married

I'm so sad lipsrsealed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Earthquake1: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nedville:
I'm pitching my tent in her section at survivor series

But I know that wwe will make rousey win....Becky should give her a match sha

... champ..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2018
Earthquake1:
Sarah Logan is married

I'm so sad lipsrsealed

She is engaged not married
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ManBeast: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Earthquake1:
Sarah Logan is married

I'm so sad lipsrsealed
Sorry oooooooo,

Meiko santamura is still available. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
paulaspearz:

She is engaged not married
So he should go and scatter the engagement? Village people sef.

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Why do I feel like SD is trying to tell us something?

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Earthquake1:

The world cup is between Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle

Becky Lynch is sexy all of a sudden shocked

I can hope jare...the miz for the cup lobatan cheesy

Bruh becky has been sexy to me since but i can agree she got sexier cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by paulaspearz(f): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kaycee7:
So he should go and scatter the engagement? Village people sef.

undecided undecided kiss undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
pu7pl3:

I can hope jare...the miz for the cup lobatan cheesy

Bruh becky has been sexy to me since but i can agree she got sexier cheesy
Shey you have forgotten your day one n1gga, Samoa Joe. I hope he wins the title this time.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Richie0974: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Been a silent reader on this thread but who else noticed this scenes...

The first scene is the referee holding Becky's cloth while she slams Charlotte against the table. Probably so she wouldn't fall.

The second and third is Charlotte handing something over to the referee and he slips it into his back pocket.
Who else noticed the scenes?

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2018
Kaycee7:
Shey you have forgotten your day one n1gga, Samoa Joe. I hope he wins the title this time.

Hehehehe how can i forget my day 1 nigga cheesy I hope he wins it too cos he is over ripe for it right now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2018
Richie0974:
Been a silent reader on this thread but who else noticed this scenes...

The first scene is the referee holding Becky's cloth while she slams Charlotte against the table. Probably so she wouldn't fall.

The second and third is Charlotte handing something over to the referee and he slips it into his back pocket.
Who else noticed the scenes?

It happens all the time in marquee matches that involve much violence....what happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.